whaaat

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Seek the truth (all the time, every day),  and keep seeking the truth (healing, salvation, righteousness, Yahweh's Kingdom, Jesus , all as written - all as the Father accomplishes).

Lay down our lives for one another in the purpose of God - in the body of Christ.

As Jesus says:   "Getting is NOT the way (to live, to life)"   "SELF-sacrifice (not self harm, no) is the way"  "and I (Jesus) Will show you how to live"  "come to Me, and learn from Me"  "My sheep HEAR MY VOICE, and follow ME, and WILL NOT listen to nor follow another (voice) "

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1972

- In this time of "Social Distancing", coming together under one roof to congregate as a church is likely not a good way to honor God, but I believe, coming together online in faith and fellowship is pleasing to Him.

- Not only reading the Word everyday, but actually obeying the Bible's statutes, taking heed to its warnings, and drawing strength and comfort from its promises.

- Praise Him and give him thanks in all you do.

Edited by mlbrokish
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Life is a one way wind that never returns but it tried to blow our mind, better run to Jesus.

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

19 hours ago, whaaat said:

Just sharing some thoughts with you all.  The bible tells us not to worry about tomorrow as today has enough trouble of its own. What we can do we can only do today.  In turn, we should think of the highest things we can do in the day. What are some of your thoughts on the highest things we can do for the Lord today?

Blessings Brother

One of my favorite Passages(I seem to say that quite often,lol,so many favorites:heart:)I'm not exactly sure what you are asking in regards to the"highest"things we could do for our Lord  because He Has Done it ALL,Hosanna in the Highest!

However,I do think I know what you mean.Every day I try to think of  as though it is my last day on earth,after being Delivered of a terminal illness my perspective has changed quite a bit,I better understand the fragility of this physical life and  have come to appreciate how very Precious it is,down to a single second.With this perspective it would be very difficult not to be Gratedful for simply waking up today,Praise Jesus! So,having said that it should be easy to understand I don't want to waste one little moment on worrying about what might be,what tomorrow may or not bring as tomorrow may never come to pass.This is why I love Matthew 6:25:34

Matthew 6:25-34 King James Version (KJV)

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Sorry for being long winded but I think its important to add because when we trust in the Lord for EVERYTHING and Receive the Wisdom & Understanding of this,Gods Word,we begin to display Christ

Read Gods Words & ask for Revelation...this passage brings with it(by Power of Holy Spirit)Peace,Love,Joy,Self Control,Patience,Goodness,Kindness,Faithfulness and Humilty

So I do think the greatest thing I can do is Represent Christ by walking my talk,I pray my words & actions will help someone to see Jesus in me                                                                        Wiith love-in Christ,Kwik

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 2