• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Why is this important? Any Christian can pray at anytime they want. You don’t need a school or college for that. Yes, it would be great if everyone believed and everyone wanted to pray, but that is not the case and that has no effect on whether or not Christians can pray.

And what about kids who are of different faiths? Which faith becomes dominant at a school? What if Muslims want the school to recite prayers to Allah and everyone else join in?

Also, did Christ pray in public or alone?

When i say what i say , i wonder how many would have voted for me or seen me as a hater in this all inclusive age .

I have no desire for politcis peroid .     But if for some reason i were put in that office .      Here is what i would declare ,   REPENT YE and beleive the gosple . 

I would order the destruction of all false images of any god .    have the groves removed .    And proclaim a fast with sack cloth and ash upon the whole of america .    

But i am no political man .    Thus i suppose its high time for the body to start picking up the sack cloth and ash message , the repent and believe the gosple message .

What i would not do ,  is use religous tolerance as the guise is truly is .    This religous tolerance act ,   IS NOT about protecting the rights of anyone ,  IN TRUTH its about unifying us to be as one .

I Know its langague can be a bit tricky and highly deceptive .  DID JESUS ever go around and say , WHEN ye are persecuted , go the nations for protection and heed what they bid you to do .

NO WAY .    WHEN ye are persecuted , HE SAID REJOICE .     many will sell out under the religous tolerance act , because its mission is to have us unite in a common mindset , with even other religoins too .

YEP , that was in the bill .   but i say , WHY FEAR MAN .    WHY not just get up ,  pray go out and proclaim truth . AND IF we are persecuted , THEN REJOICE and forgive those who do persecute us . 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

35 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I Know its langague can be a bit tricky and highly deceptive .  DID JESUS ever go around and say , WHEN ye are persecuted , go the nations for protection and heed what they bid you to do .

NO WAY .    WHEN ye are persecuted , HE SAID REJOICE .     many will sell out under the religous tolerance act , because its mission is to have us unite in a common mindset , with even other religoins too .

YEP , that was in the bill .   but i say , WHY FEAR MAN .    WHY not just get up ,  pray go out and proclaim truth . AND IF we are persecuted , THEN REJOICE and forgive those who do persecute us

Blessings frienduff

Thats actually pretty good stuff-Praise Jesus!                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Tears in my eyes.  Oh may the Lord hear their prayers and have mercy on America, and help believers there return to a pure gospel, and walk in obedience to it.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

18 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Why is this important? Any Christian can pray at anytime they want. You don’t need a school or college for that. Yes, it would be great if everyone believed and everyone wanted to pray, but that is not the case and that has no effect on whether or not Christians can pray.

And what about kids who are of different faiths? Which faith becomes dominant at a school? What if Muslims want the school to recite prayers to Allah and everyone else join in?

Also, did Christ pray in public or alone?

God's wisdom for ancient Israel was that any alien wanting to live in israel and join themselves to Israel needed to relinquish their pagan ways. 

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

God's wisdom for ancient Israel was that any alien wanting to live in israel and join themselves to Israel needed to relinquish their pagan ways. 

Let us ponder that for a bit .  NOTICE , my dear and love sister , which I KNOW  YOU DO , praise GOD .    THAT GOD never said FIND COMMON GROUND WITH THE ALIEN and thier god and find a way to get along .

I AM AT WAR with the inclusive dung pile mindset i keep hearing from so many so called even christain churches .  the answer , the solution , THEY KNOW NOT .

ITS JESUS .       as i know YOU KNOW .      but i am at war with them charlatons ,  not because i hate them ,  I DESPISE THIER LIES .    YOUR RIGHT SISTER .  YOU SPOT ON RIGHT .

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Tears in my eyes.  Oh may the Lord hear their prayers and have mercy on America, and help believers there return to a pure gospel, and walk in obedience to it.

I have never seen it spread like it does in america .    but remember amercica claimed to KNOW JESUS , to KNOW GOD and yet all the while , we denied HIM as much if not worse than the nations around us .

I warned us , with great love ,  it was TIME to cease the mouth only .   I pray in full agreement with YOU SISTER .  WITH YOU .    Have mercy on america ,  RETURN US to the pure gosple and the walk in OBEDIANCE unto it .

For this pimple can quickly  turn into A FIREY and deadly BOIL and boils which cover from head to foot .  BUT EVEN WORSE ,  EVEN WORSE , would be that the world was given over to a total reprobate mind to honor and love a lie of an all out delusion of the inclusion .    because that too  can happen .    AND its what i see on the RISE .     ALL we can do now , is pray and continue to speak truth .  and pray hard some will hear and repent fast .  

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Let those tears flow sister ,  i let mine .    i was seen a monster by most , not all ,    yet all i ever desired and desire is that we followed THE TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS .   while i was hated for it by most , NOT ALL ,

i have no regrets ,   the only sadness i have is for the many who would repent not .    

• Thumbs Up 1

HANDS UP EVERYONE .     I dont care what city , state , or even nation you are in .   ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .  

• Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have never seen it spread like it does in america .    but remember amercica claimed to KNOW JESUS , to KNOW GOD and yet all the while , we denied HIM as much if not worse than the nations around us .

I warned us , with great love ,  it was TIME to cease the mouth only .   I pray in full agreement with YOU SISTER .  WITH YOU .    Have mercy on america ,  RETURN US to the pure gosple and the walk in OBEDIANCE unto it .

For this pimple can quickly  turn into A FIREY and deadly BOIL and boils which cover from head to foot .  BUT EVEN WORSE ,  EVEN WORSE , would be that the world was given over to a total reprobate mind to honor and love a lie of an all out delusion of the inclusion .    because that too  can happen .    AND its what i see on the RISE .     ALL we can do now , is pray and continue to speak truth .  and pray hard some will hear and repent fast .  

Brother, can't say I know all the reasons for this, or how it will turn out, but only that I am sure it is from the Lord.  It started in China where there is a faithful underground church, and that nation was also hit hard by it.....but for America and Israel this virus was preparing even as the peace deal dividing the land of Israel was being finalized, so I am wondering if it is at least partly God's answer to that......Israel is being hit hard too.......as well as this might be marking the beginning of the birth pains and tribulation that Jesus spoke about.  It seemed to start suddenly out of nowhere didn't it, nobody was particularly expecting this......either this is that or it is a foretaste and warning for when they actually implement the peace plan in a few years:

1Th 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Let those tears flow sister ,  i let mine .    i was seen a monster by most , not all ,    yet all i ever desired and desire is that we followed THE TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS .   while i was hated for it by most , NOT ALL ,

i have no regrets ,   the only sadness i have is for the many who would repent not .    

Tears of joy to see people praying in their place of work like that......it's wonderful that their first instinct in a time like this is to turn to Almighty God for help......tears of sadness also that it takes suffering and trial to get them to though.  But it gives me hope for America or at least for some segments of America.   Praying for hearts to awaken.

• Praise God! 2