IGNORED

How much shaking will it take for His own to finally get it?

Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

This is a question I have already addressed, but the explanation is worth repeating. 
"For when we were controlled by the sinful nature, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death." Romans 7:5 (NIV)

What does that passage mean to you?

To me it says exactly opposite to what you were alluding to when you asked, "Why is victory over sin seen as an impossibility to 'let's stop being 'sin conscious' is the response"? The reason is because we cannot ever get rid of enough sin before 35 more wheelbarrows of it is dumped into our laps the following day. Jesus wants us to become Jesus-conscious, not sin-conscious. We do not remove sin. It is as a mortar and pestle removing the fool by trying to crush it out. We are unable to do it, but Jesus ("Apart from me you can do nothing") can, and will because he said that he would complete in his children what he started. The passage above is stating that the more I think about removing sin, the more impossible it becomes. The law kills; it forces a man to obey on the outside, but he will not obey in his heart---unless it is out of a willingness to please the One who went before us and showed us how---by love, not by commandments. The "sinful passions aroused by the law" tells us that the law cannot remove them; in fact, exactly opposite: they are heightened when we keep ourselves bound by thinking of them.  Blessings to you.

i think you just said what Gideon has been trying to say all along.  He's not one time said we have to fight sin with our own power, but has been encouraging us to focus on Him and HIS PROMISE to deliver us from ALL sin....not being content to understand "oh I'm just a sinner saved by grace" (both sin and self conscious thinking) but to simply discern that Jesus HAS PROMISED to free us from sin and turn to Him believing for Him to manifest that promise in us.

I am amazed at how impossible it seems for some to actually read what has been writtten....and yet not comprehend it. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

i think you just said what Gideon has been trying to say all along.  He's not one time said we have to fight sin with our own power, but has been encouraging us to focus on Him and HIS PROMISE to deliver us from ALL sin....not being content to understand "oh I'm just a sinner saved by grace" (both sin and self conscious thinking) but to simply discern that Jesus HAS PROMISED to free us from sin and turn to Him believing for Him to manifest that promise in us.

I am amazed at how impossible it seems for some to actually read what has been writtten....and yet not comprehend it. 

I am happy "you got it."

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Everything in this earth lives to die. Simple. We are here to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anything else is absolute vanity. Shalom. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

4 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

I am happy "you got it."

i think i did.  I'm wondering why you addressed trying to defeat sin with flesh power when that's exactly what Gideon has been saying won't work all along?  While also saying it's not enough to rest on grace while crying "oh woe is me..i'm just a sinner" and expecting grace to cover all sin with no consequences.   It appeared (as many posts have) to be an attempt to "correct" something that was never said in the first place.  Did I misunderstand something?

Edited by Jostler

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Either you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, or not, Simple. 

• Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I fully realize that the misunderstandings as to what I  am putting forth are going to stir up some resistance. Anything new has this effect, as people rally to defend what they see as the truth. That is not only normal, but commendable in many instances. 

But God has promised to restore what the cankerworm has eaten. In Ezekiel 36, God tells us something right now that absolutely rubs us the wrong way. And right now, many refuse to believe it, for they cannot see it. Listen:

"But I had pity for Mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel,

‘Thus saith the Lord God: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for Mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen whither ye went.

And I will sanctify My great name which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them"

Those are difficult words to receive. God tells His own that He is not at all pleased with us. Why? Because the world has judged Him by what they see in us.... not our words but our fruits.  Some can receive this now. Most will not. 

But despite our inability to identify with what God is saying, despite not thinking we have done anything wrong, God is STILL going to restore us to purity and power. But He wants to make sure that when He does, when the blinders come off and we awake to righteousness and walk in it,  we somehow do not think we deserve such treatment. The truth is, we have polluted His name and given men reason NOT to look to God to be saved. God is going to restore us to book of Acts purity to restore the honor to Hie name that we have robbed Him of. Ouch. 

So what is going to happen?  The church is going to be awakened and revived and purified as we should have been all along. And what will the world do when they see it? Those who love the light will come to it. The final  harvest!

"and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God , when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes."

God then tells us the full power of the new covenant will be walked in by His own. Not theoretically, but like for real.  

“‘Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness and from all your idols will I cleanse you.

A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh."

We think we possess these things. But this cleansing will cause our lights to shine in ways we have not thought possible. What am I referring to?  Listen to this....

"And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God."

Did you read what I did? Obedience, the core requirement of the old covenant will be the core promise under the new! Glory!  Is this possible? Is this scriptural? Yes and yes! Has not God told us that it is God working in us both to will AND TO DO of His good pleasure?  Is He not the potter and we the clay?  That is what happens when we dare to put on our new natures by faith. Obedience is our birthright. 

We are going to finally understand the promises that He really will keep us from falling, and deliver us from evil. We will no longer use our 'humanity' as a reason to not take the way of escape He has always provided.  We will finally believe that our shields of faith WORK, and to our delight, they will!

Will everyone receive what God has asked me and others to share right now? LOL, I wish. But this awakwning, when it arrives in power and joy, will sweep over every single child of God, even those who now resist the most. . 

Then (after you are awakened) shall ye remember your own evil ways and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!"

Abd here we arrive at where we find ourselves today.  We are a divided carnal mess, like it or not.  But yet despite how far we have fallen off the highway of holiness, all God still requires of us is that we  ask of Him rain in the time of the latter rain. That is it!

"Thus saith the Lord God: I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel to do it for them. I will increase them with men like a flock."

Ezekiel 36:21-23,25-32,37 

Many think my constant harping as to our current state is to put down, to criticize, to judge.  They hear my never ending goings on about putting off our old man and clothing ourselves with our brand new nature as crazy, fringe dweller stuff. And that is ok.

What I share is real, and it is for you. God wants you to walk with your foot on satan's neck, as a joy filled child who shines that light forth to a lost and dying world. 

This is our birthright. And when we finally understand the power of combining the blood of the lamb with the words of our testimony as to who we are..... new creatures......  we will mount up with wings as eagles and soar.. That IS our future, even for those who resist the strongest.  

blessings to all, even those who misunderstand my intent

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

I am in no way trying to put forth any judgment on any of His saints. I am trying to get us back into balance. Ad Paul worded it, both the goodness and severity of God. May I ask you a question? How often do we hear the warnings that are plainly in the Word? They are there for a reason.

Do you ever consider we may have an unbalanced view of the gospel as we see it in our current form?  I am not implying that believers are looking at grace as a loophole to continue in sin. But it is hard to deny that without the "brakes" that the Word clearly offers us through warnings, exhortations, chastenings, the end result is that current Christianity by and large has no real desire for holiness or walking as living sacrifices. 

Thus, if it is brought to our attention that we are out of balance and that if we continue to ignore these counsels directly from God's mouth,  the argument shifts immediately from discussing the warnings to attacking the heart of the one who brings it. 

Why is our current gospel almost entirely quiet on the importance of holiness, or of loving not the world. Why is victory over sin seen as an impossibility to 'let's stop being 'sin conscious' is the response? Do you not see something is amiss in all this? 

Why is all this as it is? I believe the answer lies in the fact we for the most part do not know how to walk in victory over the world, the flesh snd the devil, and thus, bringing up issues that results from that makes people very uncomfortable. 

I want all who hunger and thirst for Jesus to understand He has made.a way for each one of us, no matter how weak , no matter how bound, to become overcomers in these last days and walk in victory. But it will only be revealed to us when we set our affections on Jesus AND the righteousness.  He wants to see us walk in the FREE INDEED He purchased for us and when we discover the HOW, our joy will increase to levels we did not think possible.

blessings, 

Gideon

Why is our current gospel almost entirely quiet on the importance of holiness, or of loving not the world. Why is victory over sin seen as an impossibility to 'let's stop being 'sin conscious' is the response? Do you not see something is amiss in all this? 

There are a couple of things that are “ amiss” here.First of all, “ I” am the one that mentioned the “Sin Conscious” thingy, and in the future, please do not hesitate to call me out  by name......I am very happy to Own that insightful observation.....especially when the FULL QUOTE is displayed.....that would be the second thing that is “amiss” in your post. I sure hope it wasn’t a deliberate  misquote, used to booster a weak argument.

Here is the full quote and the reasoning behind it: “ We need to be more SON-CONSCIOUS  and less SIN CONSCIOUS.” Those who are Saved— Those That have the Holy-Spirit indwelling in them — don’t have to constantly be clubbed over the head about the sin in their lives....I go way beyond Hyper- Grace in my beliefs....I go with SUPER HYPER GRACE.I do what I want Every hour of every day, constantly amazed how God has changed my “ wants.” I was never given a “ license to Sin”—— I was doing quite well in that department— no “License” needed.....how about you? Now, before you get a knot in your shorts, realize that I really hate sin, and when I do sin, God  chastises  me for it. That alone is a big incentive to avoid sinning.Nobody “ can do wrong and get by.” The crowd that short- shrifts Grace Is scared to death that people like me are out there just having a ball , Sinning up a storm .They don’t understand Grace—Maybe because they  have  never received it, much less learned how to live in it.Here is something that will make you happy.I can’t step on a worm without feeling guilty about it for a week.Understanding that I can sin and not drop immediately into Hell— even if I forget to repent of it or fail to confess it. I am Saved Eternally and my sins are covered by the Blood.Knowing that is true does not compel me to sin.I do not have a “ License to Sin”....I have a “ license to REST”......The Gratitude and Love That comes from that is what drives everything else in my life. This Rest is totally brought about by the Finished Work Of The Cross....The Blood Of Jesus....it’s ALL of HIM—— being “ SON CONSCIENCE” for all that Jesus did for us is the best way to combat sin.....that is what you guys fail to understand .....like I have stated before.....I guess you just have to live it to truly understand it......God Bless....

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

56 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Why is our current gospel almost entirely quiet on the importance of holiness, or of loving not the world. Why is victory over sin seen as an impossibility to 'let's stop being 'sin conscious' is the response? Do you not see something is amiss in all this? 

There are a couple of things that are “ amiss” here.First of all, “ I” am the one that mentioned the “Sin Conscious” thingy, and in the future, please do not hesitate to call me out  by name......I am very happy to Own that insightful observation.....especially when the FULL QUOTE is displayed.....that would be the second thing that is “amiss” in your post. I sure hope it wasn’t a deliberate  misquote, used to booster a weak argument.

Here is the full quote and the reasoning behind it: “ We need to be more SON-CONSCIOUS  and less SIN CONSCIOUS.” Those who are Saved— Those That have the Holy-Spirit indwelling in them — don’t have to constantly be clubbed over the head about the sin in their lives....I go way beyond Hyper- Grace in my beliefs....I go with SUPER HYPER GRACE.I do what I want Every hour of every day, constantly amazed how God has changed my “ wants.” I was never given a “ license to Sin”—— I was doing quite well in that department— no “License” needed.....how about you? Now, before you get a knot in your shorts, realize that I really hate sin, and when I do sin, God  chastises  me for it. That alone is a big incentive to avoid sinning.Nobody “ can do wrong and get by.” The crowd that short- shrifts Grace Is scared to death that people like me are out there just having a ball , Sinning up a storm .They don’t understand Grace—Maybe because they  have  never received it, much less learned how to live in it.Here is something that will make you happy.I can’t step on a worm without feeling guilty about it for a week.Understanding that I can sin and not drop immediately into Hell— even if I forget to repent of it or fail to confess it. I am Saved Eternally and my sins are covered by the Blood.Knowing that is true does not compel me to sin.I do not have a “ License to Sin”....I have a “ license to REST”......The Gratitude and Love That comes from that is what drives everything else in my life. This Rest is totally brought about by the Finished Work Of The Cross....The Blood Of Jesus....it’s ALL of HIM—— being “ SON CONSCIENCE” for all that Jesus did for us is the best way to combat sin.....that is what you guys fail to understand .....like I have stated before.....I guess you just have to live it to truly understand it......God Bless....

You are far from the first who has used the term 'Sin conscious' in a negative light.  I had no intent on singling you out, and that is the truth. Yet, millions of children of God struggle with sins and addictions daily, and yet how few raises their voice to say "These things ought not be so.". Telling them there is no condemnation may be the truth, but it does nothing to relieve their guilt, as the sins they repent of simply return, again and again. What breaks the cycle? Staring satan down when temptation comes and doing it with joy, not yielding to it.  Abd that, dear brother, is impossible until we put off our old natures and put on our new ones. As Paul tells us "Nothing profits but a new nature." Oh, that we might finally understand the depth of that statement. 

Many over the years have left the organized church simply because they found no real help as to how to get the devil off their backs. They were not equipped with armor, nor taught how to wield their swords so as to actually WIN. Their shields were never used to quench the fiery arrows of the enemy because those leading  them did not understand how to use the ones they themselves were given. 

Instead of the church walking in victory over the world, the flesh and the devil, and leading the converts into a walk of overcoming themselves, full of manifested fruits of the Spirit, they were told they were, at the end of the day,  still just sinners saved by grace, and will never be delivered from evil by it.  Holiness is almost never even mentioned any more in our pulpits, for it is seen as an elusive target that simply generates more guilt and condemnation. Is it any wonder God tells us our contentment  without the least heart for actually getting delivered from the power of darkness makes Him want to spit our lukewarm hearts our of His mouth? 

This offends many greatly,  I get it, but sadly, it is still the truth. Grace was meant to forgive us to start us. as we embark on our faith journey of growing up into Him in all things. But it also was to be the very power to see self rule and sins big and small cut out of our lives.  But thank  God, whether we are ready for it to do what it was originally intended or not, here it comes.  And it will be glorious. ?

blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

35 minutes ago, Gideon said:

You are far from the first who has used the term 'Sin conscious' in a negative light.  I had no intent on singling you out, and that is the truth. Yet, millions of children of God struggle with sins and addictions daily, and yet how few raises their voice to say "These things ought not be so.". Telling them there is no condemnation may be the truth, but it does nothing to relieve their guilt, as the sins they repent of simply return, again and again. What breaks the cycle? Staring satan down when temptation comes and doing it with joy, not yielding to it.  Abd that, dear brother, is impossible until we put off our old natures and put on our new ones. As Paul tells us "Nothing profits but a new nature." Oh, that we might finally understand the depth of that statement. 

Many over the years have left the organized church simply because they found no real help as to how to get the devil off their backs. They were not equipped with armor, nor taught how to wield their swords so as to actually WIN. Their shields were never used to quench the fiery arrows of the enemy because those leading  them did not understand how to use the ones they themselves were given. 

Instead of the church walking in victory over the world, the flesh and the devil, and leading the converts into a walk of overcoming themselves, full of manifested fruits of the Spirit, they were told they were, at the end of the day,  still just sinners saved by grace, and will never be delivered from evil by it.  Holiness is almost never even mentioned any more in our pulpits, for it is seen as an elusive target that simply generates more guilt and condemnation. Is it any wonder God tells us our contentment  without the least heart for actually getting delivered from the power of darkness makes Him want to spit our lukewarm hearts our of His mouth? 

This offends many greatly,  I get it, but sadly, it is still the truth. Grace was meant to forgive us to start us. as we embark on our faith journey of growing up into Him in all things. But it also was to be the very power to see self rule and sins big and small cut out of our lives.  But thank  God, whether we are ready for it to do what it was originally intended or not, here it comes.  And it will be glorious. ?

blessings, 

Gideon

Holiness is almost never even mentioned any more in our pulpits, for it is seen as an elusive target that simply generates more guilt and condemnation. 

Holiness “ not mentioned any more in our pulpits?”  That is a “ good thing!” Typical preachings in regard to Holiness only compels Church- Goers to leave the Church and try to “ Act Holy”—— Whatever That means. Usually the poor listener to this message goes out and tries to be Morally Perfect , and if he is smart he will soon abandon this well- intentioned But in the end, useless attempt to please God. People can no more “ Be Holy” than they can be “ Righteous.” But why stop there” Jesus told us to be “ Perfect!” How ya doin’with that one?

For Those heathen like me that sees the uselessness Of trying to obtain any of these good things— I found a way out of trying to live a life I can’t live.....it’s even approved by God! It’s called hearing the Gospel Of 1cor15:1-4 and Resting in it......If you do that, God will see to it that you are “ made” Righteous  , “ considered” Perfect and “ counted as “ Holy”........all because of your Faith in Christ....

Preachers should not preach what they fail to understand.If they understand Holiness, I hope they preach it constantly.People can debate what Holiness means until the cows come home. Regardless , we are declared Holy by our Faith , just as we are declared Righteous by our faith.

Here is the Chapter and Verse to prove this..... Hebrews 10:10.... “By one Sacrifice He Forever MADE PERFECT those who are MADE HOLY” Drat ! Once again Jesus gets ALL the credit and I get none! Seems like a lot of Bible things turn out that way. All I ask is for those who are not “ rightly dividing” God’s  Word is to leave me be. Go ahead and try to “ Act” Holy , but let me bask and REST in the Truth that I am already considered Holy. In Christ.By Resting in His Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing......

• Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

3 hours ago, Gideon said:

I fully realize that the misunderstandings as to what I  am putting forth are going to stir up some resistance. Anything new has this effect, as people rally to defend what they see as the truth. That is not only normal, but commendable in many instances. 

But God has promised to restore what the cankerworm has eaten. In Ezekiel 36, God tells us something right now that absolutely rubs us the wrong way. And right now, many refuse to believe it, for they cannot see it. Listen:

"But I had pity for Mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel,

‘Thus saith the Lord God: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for Mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen whither ye went.

And I will sanctify My great name which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them"

Those are difficult words to receive. God tells His own that He is not at all pleased with us. Why? Because the world has judged Him by what they see in us.... not our words but our fruits.  Some can receive this now. Most will not. 

But despite our inability to identify with what God is saying, despite not thinking we have done anything wrong, God is STILL going to restore us to purity and power. But He wants to make sure that when He does, when the blinders come off and we awake to righteousness and walk in it,  we somehow do not think we deserve such treatment. The truth is, we have polluted His name and given men reason NOT to look to God to be saved. God is going to restore us to book of Acts purity to restore the honor to Hie name that we have robbed Him of. Ouch. 

So what is going to happen?  The church is going to be awakened and revived and purified as we should have been all along. And what will the world do when they see it? Those who love the light will come to it. The final  harvest!

"and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God , when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes."

God then tells us the full power of the new covenant will be walked in by His own. Not theoretically, but like for real.  

“‘Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness and from all your idols will I cleanse you.

A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh."

We think we possess these things. But this cleansing will cause our lights to shine in ways we have not thought possible. What am I referring to?  Listen to this....

"And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God."

Did you read what I did? Obedience, the core requirement of the old covenant will be the core promise under the new! Glory!  Is this possible? Is this scriptural? Yes and yes! Has not God told us that it is God working in us both to will AND TO DO of His good pleasure?  Is He not the potter and we the clay?  That is what happens when we dare to put on our new natures by faith. Obedience is our birthright. 

We are going to finally understand the promises that He really will keep us from falling, and deliver us from evil. We will no longer use our 'humanity' as a reason to not take the way of escape He has always provided.  We will finally believe that our shields of faith WORK, and to our delight, they will!

Will everyone receive what God has asked me and others to share right now? LOL, I wish. But this awakwning, when it arrives in power and joy, will sweep over every single child of God, even those who now resist the most. . 

Then (after you are awakened) shall ye remember your own evil ways and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!"

Abd here we arrive at where we find ourselves today.  We are a divided carnal mess, like it or not.  But yet despite how far we have fallen off the highway of holiness, all God still requires of us is that we  ask of Him rain in the time of the latter rain. That is it!

"Thus saith the Lord God: I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel to do it for them. I will increase them with men like a flock."

Ezekiel 36:21-23,25-32,37 

Many think my constant harping as to our current state is to put down, to criticize, to judge.  They hear my never ending goings on about putting off our old man and clothing ourselves with our brand new nature as crazy, fringe dweller stuff. And that is ok.

What I share is real, and it is for you. God wants you to walk with your foot on satan's neck, as a joy filled child who shines that light forth to a lost and dying world. 

This is our birthright. And when we finally understand the power of combining the blood of the lamb with the words of our testimony as to who we are..... new creatures......  we will mount up with wings as eagles and soar.. That IS our future, even for those who resist the strongest.  

blessings to all, even those who misunderstand my intent

Gideon

Not sure which camp I am in, those that understand or those that misunderstand what your intent is?   

But this is my understanding; 

We can sit back on our laurels, not do a single thing, but just sit back, eat bon bon’s and enjoy whatever we enjoy, because God is going to do all these things?? 

But just in case that is not your intent....

I think I’ll hedge my bets just a bit, by pressing into Christ with all my heart...After all, scripture does tell us to work out our own salvation, so I think I’ll do just  that....By doing all I can do to feed my personal relationship with Him, so I might get to know Him on a one and one personal basis, so I might recognize His voice in me...

For as my heart tells me, and I believe every heart that would be God’s, tells them, that God is going to do all these things.. But more than that, God is doing all these things, now...

So as we walk in the truths, as He reveals these truths in us, we will grow in Him..

So thanks for reminding us of the promises He has promised to fulfill in us....So be blessed as He fulfills all these promises in us, both in work and word.

A fellow hoper in Him, Not me 

Edited by Not me