times of trouble?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone find that during these times of trouble, specifically the current coronavirus pandemic, our opportunity to more intently focus upon the sufferings and sacrifices of Christ during this passion week have been intensified.  Without any intent to downplay the seriousness and anxiety we are all going through on some level, if viewed from the right perspective could our experiences possibly be a blessing in disguise?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

2 hours ago, francesco said:

Does anyone find that during these times of trouble, specifically the current coronavirus pandemic, our opportunity to more intently focus upon the sufferings and sacrifices of Christ during this passion week have been intensified.  Without any intent to downplay the seriousness and anxiety we are all going through on some level, if viewed from the right perspective could our experiences possibly be a blessing in disguise?

I certainly hope so & my HOPE is in CHRIST....and yes,of course it is yet another Blessing with the right perspective. Which should always be looking down from up on the Position of Victory! Praise Jesus! It is time for us to Shine ,to walk our talk,to Represent Jesus as His Ambassadors                                    With love-in Christ<kwik

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, francesco said:

With God, timing is everything.

HE didnt cause the virus, but He knew the result would be a world wide panic.
He also knows that the Anti_Christ is coming soon.

So, God uses this panic by bringing Easter into play at the perfect time, to give the entire world Jesus to hold unto, perhaps for one last Great Harvest of Souls, is my bet.

God is very clever.

He is SO in control.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

4 hours ago, francesco said:

Of course! Have you given thanks yet for difficult circumstances today!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, francesco said:

It helps me to thank God that He is in control and has a purpose in all of this. It gives me a sense of comfort knowing that I am under the protective wing of God. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Jesus and His provision is far greater than any pandemic. Simple. But you must believe accordingly. Simple. Shalom.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

good points here,  I know that God is in control :)  Jesus will get us through

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/6/2020 at 3:20 PM, francesco said:

I believe that when i support God he supports me. Everything works for good for those that love God.