• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

When we divide the 70th Week of Daniel properly,

the solution to PRE MID POST trib rapture is clear.

The 70th Week of Daniel is TWO 3.5 year tribulation(S)

NOT one 7 year tribulation...

A believer's tribulation (Revelation 3:10a / Revelation 12:17 / Revelation 13:5-18) in the first half

and the Great Tribulation in the second half (Matthew 24:21, Revelation 3:10b, etc.)

The rapture will take place on day 1335 of the 2520 day 70th Week of Daniel.

Daniel 12: (AV)
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

This will occur 105 days after the temple sacrifice is abated 1290 days from the end of time:

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

70weeks.jpg.4c8e8aa751d696f7b9584eefc77d8c3c.jpg

So all three eschatology camps were right!

They all just got the 70th Week of Daniel wrong:

PRE great tribulation

MID 70th Week of Daniel *

POST believer's tribulation

* This is not traditional mid-trib eschatology since they believed the 70th Week of Daniel is one 7 year tribulation

Tribulation one: Satan's assault on God through his people Christians

Tribulation two: God's judgment on Satan and his people

Read Fox' Book of Martyrs and observe through most of history the Church has endured

terrible persecution by the enemy through humanity. So tribulation one should not surprise us.

God allows these things for a purpose.

His purpose has always been the salvation (evangelization) of the lost since Genesis 3.

When God does judge he will remove his people Christians because he will not judge those who he

judged already through the cross of Christ.

Ergo the rapture.

The numbers of this group who survives to the mid way point (plus 75 days) will be very small.

Think of it. No buying selling working meds clothes food shelter without the mark of the beast.

Every dipsy dumpster will be under surveillance to catch starving Christian dumpster divers.

All who subscribe to the beast will believe Christians to be the scum of the Earth and a threat to the

false peace and prosperity the beast will temporarily bring... so people will rat out Christians.

IMHO the beast will end temple sacrifice (which he championed Daniel 9:27) once he believes Christians are vanquished

from the earth 105 days before the rapture actually occurs. Then he will expose how he hoodwinked the Jews by moving his

capital from Jerusalem to Babylon (claiming Nimrod was his true "Moses") according to Zechariah 5:5-11. This is after he 

defiles the Holy of Holies (2 Thessalonians 2:3-11).

And the Jews will become (in the second tribulation) the scum of the Earth that the Christians were in tribulation one.

The world will blame them for the trumpet and bowl judgments that God sends in those days (like they previously blamed Christians 

for all the ills over the last two millennia).

And near the very end when the 200 Million man army is staged in the Valley of decision... and all Israel is about to be totally 

annihilated...

They will cry out in desperation as a last of the last of the last resorts to the true Jewish Messiah to save them... nothing else will work.

As Trump would say, "What the hell do you have to lose?"

They will cry out HOSHA! NAH! (hosanna)

SAVE! NOW!

Hosha Nah, YeHOSHua (Jesus) HaMOSHiah (the Messiah / Christ)

This is the purpose for the great tribulation. The wrap. The times of the Gentiles are over. It is time to turn the focus back onto the Jews who have been robbed of their Beloved Messiah all these millennia by their satanically infiltrated teachers and leaders... 

This is not date setting.

Jesus clearly said we will not know the day or the hour (Matthew 11:27 / Acts 1:7). The season yes (Matthew 16:3).  

Look at the graphic above. We cannot even be certain when the 70 Week begins until the temple sacrifice is abated on day

The only ones who may even be aware of this crucial dating (who survive to that point) will be so far underground in hiding

just to survive they may not even hear of it for some time.

But we can know the season when the man of lawlessness appears on the world scene and everyone (Jews, atheists, Muslims, Buddhists,

cultists, Hindus, everyone) falls for this individual. 

All but the Spirit-filled believer in Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:24 (AV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Using the Bible to determine who the false messiah is the way we used it to determine who the true Messiah is,

we can only come to one conclusion:

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

John 17:12 (AV)
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Luke 22:3 (AV)
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26–27 (AV)
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Acts 1:25 (AV)
25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Luke 16:23–26 (AV)
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Revelation 20 (AV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

A man who can scientifically prove he lived 2000 years ago will take global notice and convince everyone of the blasphemies and untruths he will inflict on Christians, God, heaven, and Jesus in particular. This is how the Jewish Temple will even be able to be built on Temple Mount without triggering World War III:

Daniel 9:27 (AV)
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The covenant. The Holy Covenant as it is referred to elsewhere in Daniel. The covenant extant at the time was the Old Covenant / Old Testament Law which the true Messiah FULFILLED already.

Christ and Christians will be declared frauds and will be outlawed... this is what the mark of the beast is about (to show who doesn't accept it / the beast).

The satanic standard is the opposite of God's:

What man intended for evil God intended for good.

What God created for God the devil adulterated into evil.

God gave the Law for good. Satan will pervert it for evil.

The parable of the fig tree is of Jesus looking for the pre-seasonal figs a particularly sweet fig (i.e. people who understood what the Law was about)

and he found none. "No man eat FRUIT from you again!" The tree withered for a time but came back only to produce leaves... not fruit. Israel (more specifically the covenant with Israel) is that fig tree. The FRUIT is the salvation of mankind / way to God now in the New Covenant in the Blood of the Messiah (Luke 22:20 / 1 Corinthians 11:25 / Acts 20:28). 

Incidentally, fig leaves are a form of human religion / religious covering (the first sin of Adam was attempted to be covered by useless fig leaves) Genesis 3. ← law of first mention

The Jews will not realize they've been "had" until the beast reneges on his affirmation of the covenant when he stops temple sacrifice and

defiles the temple hashiquts meshomem

2 Thessalonians 2:3–11 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That which withholdeth is the Holy Spirit-filled Body of Christ. Removed in the rapture.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (AV)
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

IF the seventh trumpet is the last trumpet (which I lean towards), then it is a Mid-Trib/Pre-Wrath view.

However, God shows us what each individual trumpet represents but that does not necessarily mean they are blown separately with much time in between each. They could be blown rapidly and then the events obviously overlap and accumulate. If this was so, the seventh/last trumpet would then be Pre-Trib. No one can be sure of this. There is the 5th trumpet which has a 5 month time span of demon locusts torturing the unbelievers who have the mark of the Beast. Apparently, we are still in this GT since many do not have the mark and are passed over. ??? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

When we divide the 70th Week of Daniel properly,

the solution to PRE MID POST trib rapture is clear.

The 70th Week of Daniel is TWO 3.5 year tribulation(S)

NOT one 7 year tribulation...

Jesus told us we would have CONTINUAL TRIBULATION in this world, the the Church Age is a tribulation period, as seen in Rev. 7:9-16, those in Heaven came out of the great {as in 2000 is GREATER than 7} tribulation period. Then we have the 70th week that can only come upon the world when the time of the Gentiles, as explained by Paul in Romans chapters 9-11, has been fulfilled, the Church Age must end. Then comes the 70th week, and as Jesus stated ALL TIME on this earth is Tribulation, so the 70th week is no exception, there will be a 3.5 year FAKE PEACE plan in place, followed by a 3.5 year period where the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Mediterranean Sea Region from his E.U. Presidency perch. 

And yes, there are Jews who REPENTED living in Petra for the last 3.5 years protected by God AND a Remnant Gentile Church as spoken of in Rev. 12:17. 

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

A believer's tribulation (Revelation 3:10a / Revelation 12:17 / Revelation 13:5-18) in the first half

and the Great Tribulation in the second half (Matthew 24:21, Revelation 3:10b, etc.)

The rapture will take place on day 1335 of the 2520 day 70th Week of Daniel.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

This will occur 105 days after the temple sacrifice is abated 1290 days from the end of time:

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Rev. 3:10 is the Church age, but not the 70th week. As I stated, Jesus stated we would have continual tribulation, so nothing in that verse points to the 70th week per se, the 70th week can't come until the Rapture of the Gentile Church is fulfilled. As I pointed out above, Rev. 12:17 is about the REMNANT CHURCH on earth meaning the MAIN BODY is not on earth, meaning of course we are in Heaven Marrying the Lamb like Rev. 19 says.

The 1335 is the BLESSING, not the Rapture. You, like almost everyone I know are just GUESSING as per to what the 1290 and 1335 are. That is no slight by me, I see it with everyone, because God meant this to be the cornerstone of His end-time eschatology and thus he made a HARD RIDDLE that no man could understand until He decided to reveal it. QUESTION !! Why is it that everyone treats the 1290 and 1335 DIFFERENT from the 1260 ? THAT IS THE KEY !! 

The 1260 is an Angel ASKING Jesus {Man on the water} HOW LONG will it be until these wonders end ? And Jesus Answers, and basically says this, from the time the Jews/Holy people are Conquered there will be 1260 days until THESE WONDERS END or until what? The Second Coming ends all this!! 

So why do people not hold with the same SYMMETRY in the other two question? After all, this time Daniel asks the exact same question the Angel asked !!

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

So Jesus {Man on the water} tells Daniel to go his way, its SEALED UP till the end of time {NOW} then he says many shall be purified and made White {Church Age Souls won to Christ}. He says the Wicked will not understand BUT the Wise will..........So allow me to explain, for I am wise in Christ only. Amen.

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. {TILL ALL THESE WONDERS END.......Second Coming of Jesus} 

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days {This is SO SECRET Jesus doesn't even give a Clue to us what it is, ONLY that it is 1335 days from when THESE WONDERS END or the Second Coming}.

So WHAT IS IT ? What are the 1290 and 1335 ? Why are there so many GUESSES and DIFFERENT GUESSES at that ? Because only God can reveal His deep truths, and only at the time He so chooses. I am someone who has been given a gift to see these things via much persistence and prayer. 

The 1290, it hit me, can't be 30 days after the 1260 like many think because that made no sense, the 1260 is Jerusalem getting Conquered, so why would Jesus tell them/warn them in Matt. 24:15 to FLEE JUDEA at the AoD sign when that would be TOO LATE ? Why ? It made NO SENSE to me !! And anything 1290 days past the 1260 also made NO SENSE. Jesus says FLEE at the AoD not that you will be living in my 1000 year reign. But the 1290 being 30 days Before the 1260 made a lot of SENSE, especially seeing as the question of the Angel AND Daniel's question  both basically asked, HOW LONG till the End of these Wonders !! And the 1290 being BEFORE the 1260 Conquering also made sense, it would give the Jews a 30 day WARNING SIGN, which is what any intelligent being would do in a warning, even us simplistic humans wouldn't give a WARNING after the fact if we knew what was coming !! So why do we think God does it that way ? I don't, the 1290 is 1290 days from the Second Coming, and that means its 30 days BEFORE the Jewish peoples are Conquered at the 1260. The Jews have their SIGN to Flee Judea, but then it hit me, why would they Flee ? How would they know to flee ? More on that later, that is the 1335.

So the Anti-Christ has nothing to do with the 1290, seeing as he has not Conquered Jerusalem yet, or been REVEALED yet. But he CAUSES IT, he has a Number 2 man called the False Prophet, and via my studies this man will be a Jewish High Priest. The 1335 comes before the 1290, so it ALL TIES IN. What makes the False Prophet TAKE AWAY the Sacrifice and PLACE an IMAGE {Rev. 13} in the Temple of God ? Well, firstly we have to understand what THE SACRIFICE is that the Man in Linen {Jesus} was speaking of is, it WOULD NOT BE a Profane Meat Sacrifice, Jesus/God/the Angels would never speak of such trash, THE SACRIFICE that is taken away is the Worshiping of Jesus Christ by the 1/3 of the Jews who REPENTED {Zechariah 13:8-9} BEFORE the Day of the Lord comes, just as Malachi 4:5-6 says, God sends us Elijah the Prophet to RESTORE all things BEFORE the DOTL comes !! {1260 is the DOTL}. So the 1335 is the Blessing of the Two-witnesses showing up to TURN Israel back unto God. Thus when they SEE the 1290 AoD sign they know to Flee Judea !! This False Prophet {Jewish High Priest} becomes so angry at the Jesus Worship he FORBIDS IT......{Takes Away THE SACRIFICE} and places an IMAGE of the E.U. President {Beast} in the Temple of God where it ought not stand !!  

Now, I rechecked my facts over and over, I even pondered, can this fit the Two-witnesses 1260 day TIMING and guess what EUREKA, its the only answer. The Two-witnesses and the Beast both have 1260 day OFFICES !! So since the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe and the Beast dies at the 7th vial...Pssstttt, that means they have to SHOW UP BEFORE the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast at the 1260, it is the only thing that fits !!

1335 = Two-witnesses show up as THE BLESSING and turn Israel {1/3 of the Jews} back to God {Zechariah 13:8-9}

1290 = the False Prophet TAKING AWAY the SACRIFICE {Jesus Worship} and placing an IMAGE in the Temple of God of the E.U. President.

1260 = the E.U. President/Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast Conquering Jerusalem and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, RonaldBruno said:

IF the seventh trumpet is the last trumpet (which I lean towards), then it is a Mid-Trib/Pre-Wrath view.

However, God shows us what each individual trumpet represents but that does not necessarily mean they are blown separately with much time in between each. They could be blown rapidly and then the events obviously overlap and accumulate. If this was so, the seventh/last trumpet would then be Pre-Trib. No one can be sure of this. There is the 5th trumpet which has a 5 month time span of demon locusts torturing the unbelievers who have the mark of the Beast. Apparently, we are still in this GT since many do not have the mark and are passed over. ??? 

The LAST TRUMP via Paul has nothing to do with Judgement Trumps. Why do people limit God's vocabulary ? The LAST TRUMP us referring to the Feast of Trump which ENDS THE HARVEST and announces the Atonement Feast is nigh at hand. GET IT ? The Church Age ENDS {Harvest/Pentecost} and the Jews ATONEMENT is Nigh at hand {70th week repentance by the Jews}.

God Bless. 

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus told us we would have CONTINUAL TRIBULATION in this world, the the Church Age is a tribulation period, as seen in Rev. 7:9-16, those in Heaven came out of the great {as in 2000 is GREATER than 7} tribulation period. Then we have the 70th week that can only come upon the world when the time if the Gentiles, as explained by Paul in Romans chapters 9-11, has been fulfilled, the Church Age must end. Then comes the 70th week, and as Jesus stated ALL TIME on this earth is Tribulation, so the 70th week is no exception, there will be a 3.5 year FAKE PEACE plan in place, followed by a 3.5 year period where the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Mediterranean Sea Region from his E.U. Presidency perch. 

Matthew 24:21 (AV)
21 For then shall be great tribulation,

such as was not since the beginning of the world

to this time,

no,

nor ever shall be.

Shoots down the 2000 year tribulation interpretation.

Revelation 13 (AV)
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

For 2000 years?

Revelation 20 (AV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

little season that's 2000 years long?

Bowl and trumpet judgments are extremely subjective.

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:6–14 (AV)
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Ah but some say this is the 2nd trumpet and 3rd bowl / vial judgment and 

the 10 nation European Union is the ten toes and on and on and on... 

Hogwash!

Go with the scriptures that ARE objective and be amazed by how the subjective ones will actually be fulfilled. 

God did this all through history fulfilling prophecies that left people amazed. "Wow, I never thought he'd do it that way!"

He did it that way to prove he did it and that he alone is God and knows all things. The best we can hope for

is him showing us through the objective prophecies rather than the subjective ones. 

Take the doctrine of  the two Messiahs in Jewish tradition. Messiah ben David and Messiah ben Joseph. Based on two

prophecies that the Messiah would live forever AND would die.

They did not take resurrection into account.

BTW... I show what the scriptures say. Those who want to argue about how they filter scriptures through THEIR understanding or traditions do not interest me in the least. So I won't be going down that tiresome rabbit trail.

44 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Matthew 24:21 (AV)
21 For then shall be great tribulation,

such as was not since the beginning of the world

to this time,

no,

nor ever shall be.

Shoots down the 2000 year tribulation interpretation.

This is how clever Satan is....he seeks to LIMIT our thought process. Why can't God speak of TWO THINGS via Tribulation ? Why can't God do as we do with words ? We PIGEONHOLE God !! Jesus stated ALL TIME is Tribulation, thus there can be the Greatest Ever TROUBLES {Jacob's Troubles} and there can also be THE GREAT as in 2000 years is GREATER than the 7 year period.

So you shot nothing down, you just limited God's vocabulary, without realizing its a trick of the Master Deceiver Satan, {you shall not SURELY DIE}. 

In other words, God can't recognize the GREATEST PERIOD of tribulation on earth, the 2000 some odd year Church Age AND the Greatest troubles ever in you thinking, even though He can and did.

17 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Daniel 9:v.31-36

Its chapter 11 not 9. 

Whats your point ? Hes just spamming, he doesn't like to debate his points.