• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  500
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, Diaste said:

"“Jesus says in Matthew 24:34 that this ‘born one,’ or ‘this generation will not pass away until all these things be fulfilled,’” says Beshore, 86, who holds five doctoral degrees in theology.

“He pictures Israel as a Jewish boy, born May 14, 1948, that would grow up and become an old man until He comes in glory to establish His millennial kingdom. Now, how long is this generation—this ‘born one’? The first meaning of ‘born one’ is in Psalm 90:10. If you extend that from 1948, the outside date for the millennium would be 2028. Take off seven years for the Tribulation and the outside date for the rapture would be 2021. The rapture could take place before that, but certainly by then." - Dr. F Kenton Beshore

There ya go. Last 13 months before harvest. 

5 theological degrees says it's true.

Truth is not determined by the number of degrees that a person has but only if it lines up with the Word of God.  The will of Jesus is revealed in John 17 as he prayed.  Jesus prayed to the Father and said, " 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one."  What does the one with degrees do with that?

The rapture can only take place after the dead in Christ are raised.  This is the Word of the Lord, 13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.  Jesus told us that those who believe in Him would be raised up at the last day.  John 6: 53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.  The last day resurrection is at the end of the millennium.  That is the last day.

The only way that there could be a rapture at the time you indicate would be to add a resurrection before the tribulation.  We have been warned that adding to the word will bring a curse upon us. 

The warning is given of the last days.  2 Timothy 4: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.  The teacher may have it wrong or you have made it seem that he is wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, seeking the lost said:

Truth is not determined by the number of degrees that a person has but only if it lines up with the Word of God.  The will of Jesus is revealed in John 17 as he prayed.  Jesus prayed to the Father and said, " 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one."  What does the one with degrees do with that?

The rapture can only take place after the dead in Christ are raised.  This is the Word of the Lord, 13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.  Jesus told us that those who believe in Him would be raised up at the last day.  John 6: 53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.  The last day resurrection is at the end of the millennium.  That is the last day.

The only way that there could be a rapture at the time you indicate would be to add a resurrection before the tribulation.  We have been warned that adding to the word will bring a curse upon us. 

The warning is given of the last days.  2 Timothy 4: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.  The teacher may have it wrong or you have made it seem that he is wrong.

Its not me. It's Ken Beshore. I posted it so everyone could watch yet another rapture prediction come and go like all the other rapture predictions. 

I'm in agreement with you.

11 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Its not me. It's Ken Beshore. I posted it so everyone could watch yet another rapture prediction come and go like all the other rapture predictions. 

I'm in agreement with you.

Thank you.  I did not catch that from the post.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

DIASTE  

Ok I will  quote.

SEEKING THE LOST

My Calculations  indicate that  according to  Daniel ,  it will take 220 Days  or  Seven Months and Ten Days

to build the Jewish Temple on the Wailing  Wall  Plaza  when they get the approval from  the United Nations 

and possibly the Pope.  This should happen between  September and October 2020 . If so, the Rapture will occur

Three  and a half  years  (1260 Days) later which will be around  Passover 2024. I am not Predicting anything but 

just giving forth a possibility.  That is why I hold a MID TRIB position.

If there are any PRE TRIB People out there , I would like to know on what Day

you think  Jesus may return for you  ???

Edited by RAPTURE2024

21 hours ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

SEEKING THE LOST

My Calculations  indicate that  according to  Daniel ,  it will take 220 Days  or  Seven Months and Ten Days

to build the Jewish Temple on the Wailing  Wall  Plaza  when they get the approval from  the United Nations 

and possibly the Pope.  This should happen between  September and October 2020 . If so, the Rapture will occur

Three  and a half  years  (1260 Days) later which will be around  Passover 2024. I am not Predicting anything but 

Interesting calculations but this question will remain.  How do you find a resurrection at this point, MID TRIB?  Do you calculate that or just make it up to accomidate a theory?

This generation just means  several ranks of natural descent = The Jewish People

and  they are still here today.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/26/2020 at 6:29 PM, RAPTURE2024 said:

SEEKING THE LOST

Tomorrow, or the next day, or the next, or the next: His coming is imminent. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, seeking the lost said:

15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one."

Does this mean a rapture pretrib is impossible? Not at all. That is not the intent of this verse. Do people suddenly disappear the moment they are born again? No, God leaves us here to work. Where one's work  is finished, then they die and still end up in heaven.  I don't think this is a good argument against a pretrib rapture. 

The rapture can only take place after the dead in Christ are raised. 

Truth

Jesus told us that those who believe in Him would be raised up at the last day. 

Jesus did not get specific: last day of the Jewish age? Last day of the Old heaven and earth? Last day of the millennium? Last day of the church age? Or was He speaking of the Day of the Lord as the last day? It will certainly be what ENDS the Jewish age.

There will certainly be a last 24 hour day of the 70th week.....or will there - with the sun darkened so it is unseen, no stars visible, total darkness everywhere. Only a clock would know the time. So perhaps His meaning was the last 24 hours of the 70th week. However, I would rather think He was referencing the Day of the Lord as "the last day." Perhaps the rapture of the church is the first event of the DAy of the Lord. Then at the end of the 70th week, the Old Testament saints will be resurrected: so both during the DAY. Then after the 1ooo years, yet another resurrection: still inside "the day of the Lord." 

Question: would it be wiser to form doctrine from a single verse, or from a large passage with much more information? I would always use the larger passage.  In this case it would be the book of Revelation.  Then we all know a true theory will fit EVERY scripture, not just one isolated one, and certainly not an ambiguous one where the Greek texts disagree. 

There are scriptures that make one resurrection for all people at one time, seem a big time error.  For example, it seems from Revelation and from Paul that the dead in Christ rise at a different time than the Old Testament saints. Where do the Two Witnesses rise? Is their resurrection all by itself making yet another resurrection? 

In other words, it is not as "cut and dried" as you are trying to show it. 

The last day resurrection is at the end of the millennium. That is the last day. 

Sorry, but the resurrection after the 1000 years would be the "second Death" resurrection. Certainly NOT the "first" or primary resurrection (Rev. 20:4) You have picked the wrong "last day." There is going to be a "last day" of the church age, then a last day of the 70th week - which will also be the last day of the Jewish age. Then there will be a last day of the millennial reign also. And then their will be the last day of this old heaven and earth.

would be to add a resurrection before the tribulation

It is not "added:" it will be a part of the "first" or primary resurrection: the resurrection for the righteous. 

SATAN HAS A PLACE THAT HE OCCUPIES.

SATAN IS ALLOWED TO  GO UP AND DOWN ON THE EARTH AND GO UP TO HEAVEN  TO TALK TO GOD AND ACCUSE HUMANS OF SINNING.

When Satan is Cast down  he will no longer occupy that  PLACE.

All that I am waiting for is the Approval to Build  the next Temple which will start the Seven year Tribulation.

Edited by RAPTURE2024