• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, other one said:

nope, they called the cnn reporting a hoax   so that is fake news too....   shame on you...

You're right.  Panic, 24/7.  Fearmongering is good for all of us.  Their models and predictions for Covid19 deaths were grossly overstated but panic is so much better than facts.  "Shame on you" is such a Christian attitude and remark.  Your kindness and humility are greatly appreciated by one and all.

CDC Estimated 80,000 Deaths in 2017-2018 Flu Season

The 2009 swine flu pandemic was caused by a new strain of H1N1 that originated in Mexico in the spring of 2009 before spreading to the rest of the world. In one year, the virus infected as many as 1.4 billion people across the globe and killed between 151,700 and 575,400 people, according to the CDC.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

49 minutes ago, ChemEngineer said:

You're right.  Panic, 24/7.  Fearmongering is good for all of us.  Their models and predictions for Covid19 deaths were grossly overstated but panic is so much better than facts.  "Shame on you" is such a Christian attitude and remark.  Your kindness and humility are greatly appreciated by one and all.

CDC Estimated 80,000 Deaths in 2017-2018 Flu Season

The 2009 swine flu pandemic was caused by a new strain of H1N1 that originated in Mexico in the spring of 2009 before spreading to the rest of the world. In one year, the virus infected as many as 1.4 billion people across the globe and killed between 151,700 and 575,400 people, according to the CDC.

Estimated...  Interesting word that is....  same people telling us not to go back to work till we have a vaccine isn't it...  everyone has an agenda...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

There is an interesting youtube video with Sacha stone on the subject matter, interesting what Robert David Steel (former CIA spy has to say, in it they mention Covid-19 and 5G :

Emergency Tribunal Hearing: Corona Pandemic and the Planetary Shutdown (1st Sitting)

Following the above info video with Sacha  Stone is another part that is well worth listening to. video can be found on youtube under the title:

Corona Emergency Hearing #4: Dr. Rashid Buttar & Dr. Judy Mikovits

If I can just give my say, I have been listening to a lot of things concerning what is happening with Covid-19.

The two above post mentioning the tribunal interviews with host Sachs Stone do have some value, however, having licensed to some more of these tribunal interviews I have noticed that the different panel he is interviewing , in each tribunal meeting come from all different fields of career and belief systems ( some medical, some not) and some say things that contradict what others are saying. so one has to use sound biblical judgment to come to finding the truth .

The things that i have retained that seem correct are that:

This virus release was planned.

Also 5 G is involved

In Ruan china, people were forced by law to be vaccinated.

Then came 5G

https://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/china-vaccine-law-passed/

China: Vaccine Law Passed

"(Aug. 27, 2019) On June 29, 2019, the National People’s Congress Standing Committee of the People’s Republic of China (PRC or China) adopted the PRC Law on Vaccine Administration (Vaccine Law). The official Xinhua news agency states that the Law provides for the “strictest” vaccine management with tough penalties in order to ensure the country’s vaccine safety."

"The Law mandates the launching of a national vaccine electronic tracking platform that integrates tracking information throughout the whole process of vaccine production, distribution, and use to ensure all vaccine products can be tracked and verified (art. 10)."

"According to the Law, China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge. Local governments and parents or other guardians of children must ensure that children be vaccinated with the immunization program vaccines (art. 6)."

-------------------------------

These vaccines contain tracking Id in them

Combine this with 5 G

and the government can have a good control over its people and population.

--------------------------------

I think people should be very concerned about the upcoming vaccines, they want to introduce the rest of the world.

Some people even here think that all this is a good thing and that better days are ahead.

honestly I don't know how any christian can think that good days are ahead. We are in Matthew ch 24.

How can people not see that these vaccines are control mechanism?

How can people not see that 5G is Radioactive weaponry? Check:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/5g-danger-13-reasons-5g-wireless-technology-will-be-a-catastrophe-for-humanity/5680503

The United Nations, the W.H.O. along with Bill Gates have an agenda, its a luciferian Agenda.

they are paving the way for the Antichrist to come unto the scene.

"There is no Democrat vs Republican, Russia vs America vs China etc. The Freemason N.W.O. infiltration is worldwide

The elite doesn't care that this info is common knowledge now. They hinted about the impending doom for decades on tv with predictive programming. Since everything is in place for their one world order to go forward, it is like they want to rub it in our faces. I have been researching these subjects for years. I just didn't think it would come about so quickly. Read Revelation 18:23 King James Version (KJV)"

Revelation 18:23

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Here is a  the title of a youtube video by shaking heads concerning the United Nations:

Agenda "PLANDEMIC" - 50 Years In The Making - A Must Watch & Share Video!

Here is a good decode of CERN Happy - https://youtu.be/429MkwU1Af8?t=2094 I try to give you as much information as possible to help you put the pieces together. Apply critical thinking and use discernment to come to your own conclusions regarding the content I share. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13

Another youtube video title:

We Are The "Plague" & They Have The "Cure" Exposed

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

7 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

And it was correct to consider this a national emergency, but totally wrong  for certain states to make things mandatory like closing "non essential" businesses.

I have heard this before. I really can't agree. A month ago, we had a situation developing in our hospitals where if someone new came in who needed a ventilator there wasn't going to be a ventilator available to put the person on. We had to slow down this virus before that happened.

Now they're starting to open up again but I'm not so sure we should do this. IMO the virus will start to spread again, although masks & social distancing may make it spread slower. In addition to this, we now have more ventilators.

One of my concerns is what is now being said about how this virus causes our own immune systems to attack us and make us sick. Assuming this is true, I wonder what will happen to people who already have an auto-immune illness, such as MS? Will they become more sick, less sick, or will it not matter at all. Until we have an answer to this question I think folks with an autoimmune disease should keep taking precautions.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

8 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

You either become immune to  something or sad to say you die from it 

This may well be inevitable. And this is how things were always done in the past. You see, my generation didn't grow up believing life is safe nor did we expect a guarantee that we'd be alright. But now we have the "let's sue" generation and that's what everyone's afraid of. I've also noticed the finger-pointing has begun to start. We may get close to 1 million dead before this gets under control. I can live with that but I don't think the average person can.

11 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

We did this whole thing ass backwards.  Anyone who feels vulnerable to this virus should quarantine themselves and take responsibility for themselves while the rest of the world continues on.

You either become immune to  something or sad to say you die from it                          ( or technically the complications from it). "Slowing the spread" is  only going to prolong the inevitable.

i think that is what vaccines are for....    certainly helped with polio and small pox.

This is NOT the same as polio or small pox.

Please ; listen to this  youtube interview of Mrs. Judy A. Mikovits PHD

it is very informative up until the end of the interview.  Here is the youtube title:

Former AIDS Scientist Exposes Dr. Fauci’s Medical Corruption

8 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

And so you are led to believe.  

safe_image.gif