• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

I will share with you the first few pages of Book One. It tells how all of this began

Thank you for the reply.   So you get your revelations from speaking in tongues and a written interpretation is what I am understanding, correct me if I am wrong.  Well, I have never had anything like that happen to me, but in my early walk I attended a Pentecostal church where I saw similar things take place. How true they are, I don't know, but I saw slaying in the spirit ect., but it never happened to me.   Thanks again.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Thank you for the reply.   So you get your revelations from speaking in tongues and a written interpretation is what I am understanding, correct me if I am wrong.  Well, I have never had anything like that happen to me, but in my early walk I attended a Pentecostal church where I saw similar things take place. How true they are, I don't know, but I saw slaying in the spirit ect., but it never happened to me.   Thanks again.

I am aware of the Pentecostal speaking in tongues. Tongues can be a gift of the holy spirit, it can be of wrong spirits and it can be totally fake. What I am speaking of goes far beyond anything you have ever heard or known. 

My brother speaks in a heavenly language, its not gibberish and it is clearly a language and quite beautiful. 

I will share with you an event that changed my life forever. On a Sabbath evening as the day of Pentecost began. I was in a motel room in prayer with my brother and 2 other ministers. Our room actually shook, not an earthquake, for people outside of our room didn't feel a thing. But the room shook and we all laid prostrate upon the floor when the Almighty God spoke (in English). He didn't say much but said enough to bring all of us to tears and change our lives forever.

Edited by Tigger56

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Tiger56, there are people who are trained in the field of medicine and health who makes those calls.  The saying, better be safe than sorry has to be applied in uncertainty.  Boeing in your state shut down their entire operation because seven people tested positive.  They made that call so that those who may be infected do no pass it on to others and have a domino effect.  

While people do have fears as it is a normal human condition, the man of faith is more equipped in overcoming that fear as to his belief to mortality ect.  In a society where there is a mixture of people with all types of conditions, the leaders of the states or government has to take prudent and wise decisions or failure can lead to a real nightmare situation.

Sure people want back their freedoms, but sometimes when a tornado is coming, better be prepared or like some take the risk and pay the price.  The economy is vital for people livelihood, but what good will it be if you have a bunch of people who can't even work and the cycle of of trying to take care of their helpless situation goes on.    We are on uncharted waters as the WORLD is going through this scourge and not just your country, so some patience has to be understood.

As believers, we put our trust in God and know that he is in control. We still have to do our part and take proactive role in taking the necessary steps to listen to the people who are trained to do their jobs.   

Conspiracy or not and many do have all kind of speculation, we have to be realistic in how we live with this scourge.   I myself have a few theories, but I just don't know what is actually taking place and have to treat is as something of a medical condition right now.  So, people staying home is not necessarily a matter of fear, but looking out for each other by the instructions of their elected Officials.  It's the way society works.

I do respect those in the medical field, however, much is being followed by so called "experts" that have repeatedly been proven wrong in all of their predictions. I know some feared the domino effect, yet Switzerland as a country didn't shut down and have had less instances of the virus than any of the countries around them. The Governor in South Dakota refused to take the freedoms away from the citizens of that state and they have had few instances of the virus and as of a couple of days ago only one death. Group immunity can develop if people will simply go about their lives. I wish I had that Governor in our state instead of the spineless wonder we have. Most of the leaders in our nation have not made wise and prudent decisions. It has been a power high for many as they have enjoyed their power and really hate to give it up and I see too many of Americans simply lay down and accept. 

I agree we must trust in God, but nothing wrong in declaring God and truth to all who will listen. If something is wrong, then we need to say so. If our society is to accept all that the media says and hide in our homes be it for social acceptance, blind obedience or simply fear then our society needs some changes.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

I recently heard about a pastor and I forget where but he went against  the stay  at home order. After which he developed the virus and died.

Beware of a haughty spirit. This virus is here because the Lord   allowed it.

You mention Switzerland and a governor, but you do not know if they were born again believers. The Lord looks to His own and not to the world. For what ever reason they got off lightly this thing is not over. Thou shall not put the Lord thy God to the test. When you are walking on a railroad and the train is coming will you stand still and ignore and defy that it is going to run you over. I do not see the church as being immune to this virus until they have the antibodies.

Why is this thing here now. We don't pic and choose Gods timing and the world is spinning out of control with wickedness and so the time is come and none shall be exempt. The church is scattered and we are naked.   

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

4 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

I am aware of the Pentecostal speaking in tongues. Tongues can be a gift of the holy spirit, it can be of wrong spirits and it can be totally fake. What I am speaking of goes far beyond anything you have ever heard or known. 

My brother speaks in a heavenly language, its not gibberish and it is clearly a language and quite beautiful. 

I will share with you an event that changed my life forever. On a Sabbath evening as the day of Pentecost began. I was in a motel room in prayer with my brother and 2 other ministers. Our room actually shook, not an earthquake, for people outside of our room didn't feel a thing. But the room shook and we all laid prostrate upon the floor when the Almighty God spoke (in English). He didn't say much but said enough to bring all of us to tears and change our lives forever.

That is really powerful, that the Almighty God Spoke in English and you distinctively heard it. I have asked that question before here at Worthy and got answers that were vague, but none like what you said here.  If any man experienced what you have, yes, for sure I am at loss for words what his life would be like .

I have had things happen and still happens to me here and it started twenty years ago.  I have not really shared much of it here as it is not easy to explain.

Here is a cut from a post back in 2016. I tried to search for it but did not find it.  But it is about spiritual things that is out of this world, but is real. There is much, much more, but I don't like to write about these things as it is difficult to grasp as they are spiritual in nature.

The OP question is vital, as you would be required to address the unsaved as you go about your commission in daily life.   You would be asked this question and i guess, believers would have varied approach on how he address it as we see here from the replies.    

I have seen this clearly.   This much i can tell you without going into debates ect.   That goldern cup is spiritual fornication and you get physically drunk and intoxicated just like you would take a drug similar to estacy or LSD or other drugs that alters the state of your mind, all the while you have not drank or ingested any or even a drop of anything.   Mystery Babylon and her goldern cup is indeed in the world today and the merchants and consumers alike are being introduced to   this cup.   How many christians have experienced this, it is all out there for everyone to testify of it's truths.    

Mankind is being manipulated and controlled by this harlot system, just like scripture says , while life seems normal. It is all in the spiritual realm, which reflects also on the physical depending on if you accept what the contents of the cup that she has offered.   So also just like scripture says, you would have to make a choice.   I really did not want to write like   this , but it is the truth, who wants to believe me or not, that is out of my control.    

I have pondered a lot about writing such things, as i know men will scuff and form their opinions, but the Lord is the witness to what i say.   I probably can write a book about the events that i have been through that i wonder   sometimes, why me and should i mention these things.     The name i have chosen here is not as a highlight or to standout , but it is whom i have had to become, without a physical sword.    

Think about the best thing you have ever tasted physically here on earth and multiply it a thousand time, this is what this harlot can offer you, and only the truly saved will resist and you will have to enter warfare as you resist and be tormented and afflicted .   This cup is passed to   all, religious and non religious alike. Some savor and lick their lips with delight and it is true estacy like no other.    

I   have experienced   some things that points directly to this harlot and how she operates and it is like a fiction story, but it's not, it is real.   Try explaining spiritual[ mixed with everyday life episodes ]  things to people and they would not look at you.   Take Ezekiel for example, think he could tell any man of his visions.   Till today, man cannot picture  the things he saw.  

I can say this much.   People are being controlled and manipulated today by a spiritual entity and it is similar to what the mark of the beast system implementation would be like.   It seems like life is normal out there, but commerce and trade and buying and selling for daily living is being controlled.   you either accept the seducing spirits that 

15 hours ago, warrior12 said:

That is really powerful, that the Almighty God Spoke in English and you distinctively heard it. I have asked that question before here at Worthy and got answers that were vague, but none like what you said here.  If any man experienced what you have, yes, for sure I am at loss for words what his life would be like .

I have had things happen and still happens to me here and it started twenty years ago.  I have not really shared much of it here as it is not easy to explain.

Here is a cut from a post back in 2016. I tried to search for it but did not find it.  But it is about spiritual things that is out of this world, but is real. There is much, much more, but I don't like to write about these things as it is difficult to grasp as they are spiritual in nature.

The OP question is vital, as you would be required to address the unsaved as you go about your commission in daily life.   You would be asked this question and i guess, believers would have varied approach on how he address it as we see here from the replies.    

I have seen this clearly.   This much i can tell you without going into debates ect.   That goldern cup is spiritual fornication and you get physically drunk and intoxicated just like you would take a drug similar to estacy or LSD or other drugs that alters the state of your mind, all the while you have not drank or ingested any or even a drop of anything.   Mystery Babylon and her goldern cup is indeed in the world today and the merchants and consumers alike are being introduced to   this cup.   How many christians have experienced this, it is all out there for everyone to testify of it's truths.    

Mankind is being manipulated and controlled by this harlot system, just like scripture says , while life seems normal. It is all in the spiritual realm, which reflects also on the physical depending on if you accept what the contents of the cup that she has offered.   So also just like scripture says, you would have to make a choice.   I really did not want to write like   this , but it is the truth, who wants to believe me or not, that is out of my control.    

I have pondered a lot about writing such things, as i know men will scuff and form their opinions, but the Lord is the witness to what i say.   I probably can write a book about the events that i have been through that i wonder   sometimes, why me and should i mention these things.     The name i have chosen here is not as a highlight or to standout , but it is whom i have had to become, without a physical sword.    

Think about the best thing you have ever tasted physically here on earth and multiply it a thousand time, this is what this harlot can offer you, and only the truly saved will resist and you will have to enter warfare as you resist and be tormented and afflicted .   This cup is passed to   all, religious and non religious alike. Some savor and lick their lips with delight and it is true estacy like no other.    

I   have experienced   some things that points directly to this harlot and how she operates and it is like a fiction story, but it's not, it is real.   Try explaining spiritual[ mixed with everyday life episodes ]  things to people and they would not look at you.   Take Ezekiel for example, think he could tell any man of his visions.   Till today, man cannot picture  the things he saw.  

I can say this much.   People are being controlled and manipulated today by a spiritual entity and it is similar to what the mark of the beast system implementation would be like.   It seems like life is normal out there, but commerce and trade and buying and selling for daily living is being controlled.   you either accept the seducing spirits that 

Thank you for sharing. I know what we have posted is off of subject line but you do see more than many.

When irrational fear of an enemy destroys more lives than the enemy itself, the enemy has won a great victory.

This is what I see has happened within our nation and the nations of the Earth. Fear has enabled victory for an enemy far greater than a virus. Leaders with the help of the media have fed the fear and while this occurred freedoms have been given away, freedoms taken by leaders that had no right to take them. Many are beginning to see the exaggerated truth of this Covid 19, but what happens when the next virus or supposed catastrophe occurs. I have seen faith scoffed at as foolishness. I have seen declaration of faith labeled as bragging. 

It is time to stand against the darkness, stand against the lies and hypocrisies, it is time for Christians to come out of hiding and I'm not simply talking about this virus. We are in the hands of God, precious in his sight. We are blessed with wonderful truths, it is time to be warriors of light. Darkness is united in far greater ways than most in this world can comprehend, it is time for light to become more united. It is time for the light to shine!

Edited by Tigger56
spelling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

The star spangled banner is missing...

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

1 minute ago, Addy said:

@Tigger56  Everytime I think this thread is about the shut down.... it seems to START over... LOL

Have you ever considered that God may have a hand in all this?? You are stressing the fact that rights to assemble etc... have been taken away... and that the economy has been deeply damaged ( which I absolutely agree with )... however... I am wondering if you can see anything ABOVE this... ABOVE what is happening to the world... What do you think GOD is up to with all this??  

I don't believe God's hand is in the destruction of so many lives, perhaps the removal of his hand and the removal his blessings are more likely.

2 minutes ago, Addy said:

I did not mean to imply that HE created it... but rather has allowed it for purpose... which to me is the most important component of all... I have been watching this all play out ( almost like someone looking in from the outside... )... I am seeing a nation that is being humbled.. and brought back to basics ( so to speak ). Sometimes.... I think we have to lose our rights... in order to understand how very precious they are... It's like when we break a leg... we realize how much we have taken for granted the gift of health and walking... Anyways... I don't have a point here... LOL... Just wondered if you could see the bigger picture of what is happening... The world is focused around the economy... I believe there is so much more to see. 

I never forget that we are in a war against the darkness. I see more than what happens in our country but look at the world stage. I would like to think that we will get back to basics and appreciate our rights, but I doubt it. Dangerous precedents have been set and they will not simply go away. In our country there are too many that want government to take care of them. When I see all of the  leaders with clear agendas of darkness in our nation, I have the sad realization that people actually voted them into office. I see similar agendas in nations across this earth.