• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Debp said:

I posted this in another topic but thought I'd post this in it's own topic....

Have you ever considered that what is now happening might be a way of God having us shine as Christians?

I am at peace throughout this.   Whereas many are not.   So this is really an opportunity....will the world see us Christians being of good cheer or peace in the midst of tribulation?   Can we help our neighbors with encouragement from the Lord?   Perhaps this will be their opportunity to turn to Christ?  When they see His children at peace and trusting Him through the storm.

Instead of ranting about the lockdown and social distancing, let's concentrate on what matters.    Children of God trusting Him and getting through this, and helping others to know Him.

Such a heart of love.. :)

Be blessed Debp as this heart of love in you grows and grows...

A fellow servant of His, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

1 hour ago, Debp said:

Can we help our neighbors with encouragement from the Lord?  

What kind of encouragement ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Speak the words the Lord gives you at the time.   Or if led to help them in some way, do that.   But if they are afraid, share what God has done for you.   The Holy Spirit will lead your words.

• Well Said! 2
  • Praise God! 1

21 minutes ago, Debp said:

Speak the words the Lord gives you at the time.   Or if led to help them in some way, do that.   But if they are afraid, share what God has done for you.   The Holy Spirit will lead your words.

No house is allowed to rcv guess unless its about death news or food /,package delivery. Going round chatting Will b arrested, no house open door.

Wearing no mask arrested

Nobody wants talking to you.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

We have tremendous opportunities to speak with "neighbors" over the Internet. Our digital church services have multiplied by people tuning into our Pastor's sermons even from other parts of the country. People are hungry for God's Word and God gives us a time like this to share it. For example, on Fox News, many more articles are written about faith and God, and while there are those who detest any and all forms of religious conversation, others are willing to engage---many who were once afraid to speak about their fears and shortcomings, and wanting to know more about the God of the Bible. The comment sections are open and many news agencies permit discussions about God. The harvest is ripe and the laborers are few. The Holy Spirit, if you are willing, will put no one to shame who shares His Word. God bless you brother. :)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

When I leave the shop (grocery store, I guess) I always tell the cashier to be well, and 'God bless you'.  It's always unexpected.  No one wants to smile, they just want you to rush out of the shop a quickly as possible.  The person serving me always smiles, and sometimes I get a thank you' or 'you too'.

Little things matter, I believe :) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

No house is allowed to rcv guess unless its about death news or food /,package delivery. Going round chatting Will b arrested, no house open door.

Wearing no mask arrested

Nobody wants talking to you.

Yes, I know it's difficult.   If there is an opportunity to see someone in distress, maybe one could call out to them from afar with some encouragement.   Even if it's just a few words, directing their thoughts to the Lord helping them....that the Lord is able to help them.   

This is just a thought as I realize you are in a large, Muslim country.   But the comfort of the Lord is appreciated by all when they are in great distress, such as this pandemic.    

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Debp said:

I realize you are in a large, Muslim country.   But the comfort of the Lord is appreciated by all when they are in great distress, such as this pandemic.    

You see the radical ISIS has duped many muslims into radicalism n just like in Syria they want to topple down the Muslim government here, yesterday police were attacked n shot again , its no longer a secret who create this ISIS who tried to replace Bashar assad with their puppet n take over oil fields

10 hours ago, Coliseum said:

We have tremendous opportunities to speak with "neighbors" over the Internet. Our digital church services have multiplied by people tuning into our Pastor's sermons even from other parts of the country. People are hungry for God's Word and God gives us a time like this to share it. For example, on Fox News, many more articles are written about faith and God, and while there are those who detest any and all forms of religious conversation, others are willing to engage---many who were once afraid to speak about their fears and shortcomings, and wanting to know more about the God of the Bible. The comment sections are open and many news agencies permit discussions about God. The harvest is ripe and the laborers are few. The Holy Spirit, if you are willing, will put no one to shame who shares His Word. God bless you brother. :)

You Will b arrested here for spreading religion uninvited by muslims n dishonor religious tolerance, the muslims never preach on the streets n so the christians shud do the same, radical christians preaching on the streets were banished, they bring no goodness to public order n only create chaos, Peter did not preach to Cornelius without invitation,  we shud not disregard the word religious tolerance n avoid creating damage with lustful sermon only . Better do charity for the poor which  most churches here fail to do but build up their own Belly.

Edited by R. Hartono