• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

If we confront your message above with the Word of God, the Word of Truth, we see that what you wrote is not true. 

Revelation 21:v.22
22 And I saw no TEMPLE therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the TEMPLE of it.

See more this. Around two thousand years ago, the Jews asked to JESUS: John 2:v.18-21

18  What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this TEMPLE, and in three days I will raise it up. (But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2Peter 3:v.8)
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this TEMPLE in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the TEMPLE of His body. - the Church -

Colossians 1:24NIV
24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of His body, which is the Church.    Aleluiaaaa!

Friend, when you post a message you must before confere it and confront it if the message is, in fact, in accord the Word of God. You should not replace the Word of God and preach your own thoughts and words due its consequences, understand?

Read the last few chapters of Ezekiel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/27/2020 at 7:53 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

If we confront your message above with the Word of God, the Word of Truth, we see that what you wrote is not true. 

22 And I saw no TEMPLE therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the TEMPLE of it.

See more this. Around two thousand years ago, the Jews asked to JESUS: John 2:v.18-21

18  What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this TEMPLE, and in three days I will raise it up. (But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2Peter 3:v.8)
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this TEMPLE in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the TEMPLE of His body. - the Church -

Colossians 1:24NIV
24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of His body, which is the Church.    Aleluiaaaa!

Friend, when you post a message you must before confere it and confront it if the message is, in fact, in accord the Word of God. You should not replace the Word of God and preach your own thoughts and words due its consequences, understand?

It seems you really need to learn more of the word of God before you write. In short, you THINK you know, when, in fact, you don't.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

The bible seems to describe that there will be a 3 temple, as the antichrist will take his seat in the temple of God proclaiming to be god himself.

Daniel 9:24-27 ç

“Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

2 Thessalonians

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? ...

Matthew 24:15

“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Daniel 11:31

Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.

Revelation 11:1-2

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

Who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God

Mark 13:14

But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Daniel 12:11

And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

Daniel 9:26

And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Revelation 13:1-18

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. =*** 3.5 years.

However holy Scripture says

The temple will be destroyed , because  the true temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb

2 Corinthians 6:16

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Revelation 21:22

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

I have heard of an underground temple that that has been build, IDK know more about it for now, if someone else does please share your links. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Oh I don't THINK what you THINK that I THINK, so your testimony about myself is fake for sure. By the way, what prevails is not your opinion, but the Word of God as I have quoted in the message-The Word is God, understand?

Montana Marv quoted from Ezekiel and you did not even know it was scripture! In other words, it WAS the "Word of God." The sad part is, you did not even recognize it as "the Word of God."

I stand by what I wrote:  "It seems you really need to learn more of the word of God before you write. In short, you THINK you know, when, in fact, you don't."

Have you not read Ezekiel? Did you not know that the Jews knew this scripture, so walled up the East Gate with concrete, as if to PREVENT this Word of Christ entering in from the East Gate coming to pass?

Maybe you imagine those last few chapters in Ezekiel will not come to pass? 

Edited by iamlamad

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  441
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

One thing i have always wondered about is when the first temple was desecrated by Antiochus IV, who was a type of the Anti-Christ, and just when did this happen exactly? I think there is a lot we can learn from how those events came to pass in relation to how things will go down in these last days.

"Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to build and restore Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks..."

"And after sixty-two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself..."

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease..."

So why are the seven and sixty-two weeks separated? And was Antiochus the same one who set up the "abomination" in the temple, which was sacrificing swine on the altar i believe? 

Edited by CaptWalker

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

One thing i have always wondered about is when the first temple was desecrated by Antiochus IV, who was a type of the Anti-Christ, and just when did this happen exactly? I think there is a lot we can learn from how those events came to pass in relation to how things will go down in these last days.

"Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to build and restore Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks..."

"And after sixty-two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself..."

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease..."

So why are the seven and sixty-two weeks separated? And was Antiochus the same one who set up the "abomination" in the temple, which was sacrificing swine on the altar i believe? 

The first Temple was desecrated by King Neby. The second Temple by the Romans.

The seven weeks and 62 weeks are not separated.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

Here, I believe, is a prophecy of the Antichrist, which agrees with other prophecies about him:

Isa 14:12-16

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

Lets look at it in another way if possible, we know that Jesus lives in us as believers, so is there any reason for a third Temple?

Maybe the third temple has been in the building stage since Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came down and baptized all that were in the Upper Room and Peter went out and preached bringing in 3,000 believers in Christ as their Messiah.
1 Cor. 6:19 [KJV] "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"
John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."
Mark 14:58 "We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands."
John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
So the third temple will not be a building made with hands but is already a building consisting of many bodies [Christians] still in the building stage.
The antichrist is an unbeliever to proclaim enthronement of the [un]holy spirit and call himself a 'god'. John the Revelator said there were already, at that time, many antichrists/unbelievers: Some proclaimed to be the Messiah.
2 Thes. 2:3-4 [KJV] "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is a god.
We have arrived at that point-in-time, but no one is going to rebuild Solomon's, or Herod's temple.

God Bless

On 5/15/2020 at 7:39 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What you wrote about my reply to Montana Marv is not true, evidently. Montana Marv did not say anything about my reply, though I have told unto him that When God sent JESUS, one day He went out and departed from the Temple, the same Temple that was announced by the prophet Ezekiel, and the disciples of JESUS came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple - Matt.24:v.1-2- . And Jesus said unto His disciples: See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Time later (year 70AD), the Temple of Jerusalem was destroyed again, the words of JESUS were fulfilled LITERALLY,  and it remains until today. Do not you know? The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy.    -    But your testimonies here are not by the same Spirit of Christ, but another no truer.

Oh I don't THINK what you THINK that I THINK, so, again, your testimony about myself is fake for sure. By the way, what prevails is not your opinion, but the Word of God as I have quoted in the message-The Word is God, yeah, the Word is God, understand?  So, what could I learn from from you or a spirit no truer?  No good things fore sure. 

I do not believe in things you have written here. What you say has nothing to do with the Word of God. Have you never read? "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world". It is what I am doing here. I have sought to find out acceptable words: and that which is written in the Word of God it is upright, even Word of truth. The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails, fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from One Shepherd, the Lord JESUS.

Montana Marv wrote: 

And Christ shall enter the Temple through the gate facing East. And the Temple will be filled with His Glory.

You answered:

"If we confront your message above with the Word of God, the Word of Truth, we see that what you wrote is not true.  (you pasted this scripture)

22 And I saw no TEMPLE therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the TEMPLE of it."

Do you EVER consider TIME? Your verse is for the far distant future!  Here is what Montana quoted - that you did not even know was scripture:

Douay-Rheims Bible
Ezek. 44:5  And the majesty  of the Lord went into the temple by the way of the gate that looked to the east. And the spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court: and behold the house was filled with the glory of the Lord.

Why not just admit it? You were simply wrong.  Then, to show us all that you really don't know, you quoted a scripture from the time of the New Heaven and earth, as if that had ANYTHING to do with the time this Ezek. scripture is referring to.

It really is not that difficult to say, "I was mistaken." You should try it some time.

When God sent JESUS, one day He went out and departed from the Temple, the same Temple that was announced by the prophet Ezekiel,

How amazing: it seems the whole world knows Ezekiel was talking about the Millennial temple, and you imagine it was Herod's temple. 

But your testimonies here are not by the same Spirit of Christ  How strange you write that, when it is you who does not recognize the Word of God, and does not understand the timing of Rev. 21.

but the Word of God as I have quoted in the message  It is GOOD to quote the word; but it is far better to understand the word quoted. 

What you say has nothing to do with the Word of God.   What you mean is, what I write does not agree with your preconceptions of the Word of God. So you call me a false prophet. It would be far better for you to understand the scriptures and the timing behind them.  Maybe then you will find we can agree on things.

I completely understand that you think you write truth. I get that. 

Edited by iamlamad