IGNORED

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

14 hours ago, Don19 said:

That carnal ordinance was nailed to His cross

I have to remind you that the Tanakh relates how Yeshua wrote on tablets of stone. He and the Father are One; of One mind and of One set of rules and Commandments. Why do you separate the One Unique One of the Trinity and say He was different when He was resurrected? Yahweh, Yeshua, The Spirit - THEY CHANGE NOT.

So suddenly, you seem to have God arguing with Himself over The Sabbath. Now that IS weird.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I have to remind you that the Tanakh relates how Yeshua wrote on tablets of stone. He and the Father are One; of One mind and of One set of rules and Commandments. Why do you separate the One Unique One of the Trinity and say He was different when He was resurrected? Yahweh, Yeshua, The Spirit - THEY CHANGE NOT.

So suddenly, you seem to have God arguing with Himself over The Sabbath. Now that IS weird.

I am not "separating" the Trinity! Jesus Christ is Jehovah God! (John 8:58, Rev 1:17)

The apostle Paul taught very clearly to let no man judge you in respect of the Sabbath (Col 2:16), and Paul's gospel is God's final revelation, though which God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ (Rom 2:16). The Old Testament was full of shadows (Col 2:17, Heb 10:1) and types which were fulfilled in Jesus Christ. We use Paul's gospel to interpret the Scriptures. Paul does not command Sabbath observance. He condemned Judaizers who preached circumcision for salvation, and taught instead the circumcision of Christ. Writing under inspiration, he even called them "the concision"! (Phi 3:2-3) And, writing under inspiration, he called such things "weak and beggarly elements" (Gal 4:9).

So we clearly see spiritual fulfillment of the shadowy things of the Old Testament. Don't you see progressive revelation in the Scriptures? Or how else does a command of God such as circumcision, which was wholly appropriate and necessary under the law, come to be called "the concision" in later revelation? How about Paul's wish that the Judaizers would even cut the whole thing off, mutilate themselves? (Gal 5:12)

In comparison to the glorious light of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the shadows of the Old Testament are "blackness, and darkness, and tempest" (Heb 12:18) which even Moses could not endure (Heb 12:20-21). Paul says the law entered, that the offense might abound (Rom 5:20). Paul compared the law to a schoolmaster to lead us to Christ.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

On 7/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

In relation to the mark of the beast, but concerning the image of the beast, has anyone thought of the possibility that the image of the beast may be connected with quantum computers? Maybe with all that is happening around the world, with the advancements of AI and machine learning algorithms. Is it possible that with what we are seeing today, pandemics affecting the whole world, that the solution comes from a quantum computer of some kind? Feed the necessary data then comes up with solution based on the data fed?

Actually what is curious is that in some translations in Rev 13.14 we see  "image to the beast", but in some other translations we see "image of the beast". So why the difference in wording? Just the words "to" and "of" alone changes the meaning. Quite strange considering in Rev 13.15 we clearly see "image of the beast" more than once.

In biblical imagery, a beast is a kingdom (or the ruler of a kingdom, as representing that kingdom).  The mark of the beast is the mark of a kingdom and its ruler.  That kingdom is Roman Catholicism, its ruler is the so-called "Pope" (a name of blasphemy meaning "Father") and its mark is their claimed authority to change the word of God, times and seasons.  They switched the Sabbath from the seventh day of the week, to the first day of the week; they changed the way that days are reckoned (from sunset to sunset, to midnight to midnight); they switched from celebrating the Passover to the pagan festival of Easter, etc, etc..  They themselves claim that changing the Sabbath day is a MARK of their supposed authority over the Bible.

What this means is that taking the mark of the beast in the right hand (a symbol for what we do) or the forehead (a symbol for how we think) is accepting the blasphemous claim to authority over the Bible (and therefore over God himself) of the Roman Catholic organisation and the so-called "Vicar of Christ" (another title of blasphemy).  The bishop of Rome claims authority over every religion, every nation and every person on the Earth.  Those who accept his claimed primacy are taking the mark of the beast, whether in their thinking, or in their deeds.  You might be amazed (if you don't know already) just how many organisations, religious leaders and world rulers, already accept his claimed primacy, bowing down and  kissing his ring, as a mark of submission and deference.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

The apostle actually said that 'the law was given because of transgressions' - PLURAL. I.e the sins of the fallen holy ones in Gen 6.

if you actually read and understand Leviticus, you will see it was to fit people for the presence of God. Had nothing to do with most moral sins as they just 'cut people off' that transgressed them.

The law, so called, was merely a signpost pointing to Messiah. It was planned to be obsolete from the beginning.

It was not all-encompassing, and neither was it meant to be thus. If you have a Divine Council world view along with a Deut 32 worldview it will be more understandable. The apostles understood all this but later the 'church' obscured it all to keep the sheep in ignorance...

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Something I think most people are not seeing, but why is "the mark" needed? Why a person cannot buy or sell without it? (Buying and selling today is what this world is really about, we buy stuff on a daily basis).

There must be some reason? With the world we live in today, if you have a situation where people cannot do any kind of trade or business, the economy itself will be devastated, no one working no one buying, no cash flow, this would be devastating.

So why do people require the mark of the beast?

The lockdowns as a result of covid 19, have done alot of damage (financially speaking).  So we have a public health situation that has resulted in alot of people in very bad financial situations.

If this Covid 19 is going to be permanently present, then we cannot have a permanent lockdown as that will destroy the economy. This leaves only one possible option left, some sort of compromise. If cannot defeat the virus, then keep it from getting out of control and at same time enable people to continue with their lives as normal as possible.

Now to me, based on all the research, all the current evidence, I just don't see how people can even begin to think Sunday worship is the mark of the beast. How some people came to this conclusion is beyond me.

In my opinion, I feel the mark of the beast is connected with nanoparticles (or other foreign bodies injected into us that will be permanent). I have also come across something else, foreign body granuloma (do a image search on google to see what this is). If nanoparticles are injected into us,  I cannot see how such particles could ever be removed from the person. What if something else is inside of us? Some type of biosensor or nanobiosensor? With all the technology we have today, what if the mark of the beast is something that will require people to be connected to some kind of extremely powerful computer (quantum computer for example), where each person is monitored.  If they are ill or sick, they cannot go out, if they register as being not ill, they can go out. 

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

1 hour ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Something I think most people are not seeing, but why is "the mark" needed? Why a person cannot buy or sell without it? (Buying and selling today is what this world is really about, we buy stuff on a daily basis).

There must be some reason? With the world we live in today, if you have a situation where people cannot do any kind of trade or business, the economy itself will be devastated, no one working no one buying, no cash flow, this would be devastating.

The lockdowns as a result of covid 19, have done alot of damage (financially speaking).  So we have a public health situation that has resulted in alot of people in very bad financial situations.

If this Covid 19 is going to be permanently present, then we cannot have a permanent lockdown as that will destroy the economy. This leaves only one possible option left, some sort of compromise. If cannot defeat the virus, then keep it from getting out of control and at same time enable people to continue with their lives as normal as possible.

Now to me, based on all the research, all the current evidence, I just don't see how people can even begin to think Sunday worship is the mark of the beast. How some people came to this conclusion is beyond me.

In my opinion, I feel the mark of the beast is connected with nanoparticles (or other foreign bodies injected into us that will be permanent). I have also come across something else, foreign body granuloma (do a image search on google to see what this is). If nanoparticles are injected into us,  I cannot see how such particles could ever be removed from the person. What if something else is inside of us? Some type of biosensor or nanobiosensor? With all the technology we have today, what if the mark of the beast is something that will require people to be connected to some kind of extremely powerful computer (quantum computer for example), where each person is monitored.  If they are ill or sick, they cannot go out, if they register as being not ill, they can go out. 

I don’t know where so many get these interpretations about the mark of the beast except to say they are influenced by the beast the Adamic nature to interpret the Bible with a carnal fleshly mind. The beginning of the book of Revelation 1:1 says this is a vision of the revelation of Jesus. When it says this it is literally telling us that this book is the unveiling of Jesus Christ. That’s what the meaning of revelation means an unveiling. We must ask the question next.

Where is Christ revealed or unveiled ? This should be an easy question to answer. Jesus Christ is revealed within us in that kingdom within. Scripture tells us the kingdom comes without physical observation. The easy logical way to understand this is that the book of Revelation is using allegorical and parabolical illustrations to bring home to our hearts and minds the understanding of the spiritual realities of Christ within us.
 We must interpret how the book of revelation is unveiling Christ within our hearts and minds within us in that kingdom. We must remember that John was writing this book as a result of a divine vision. How can John convey these spiritual realities of Christ to carnal minds except by the use of allegory and parabolic metaphors? We stumble if we take theses allegories, and metaphors at face value because they are only used to convey the spiritual reality of this vision of Christ.

Theses allegories and metaphors don’t point to themselves Just as a sign doesn’t point to itself as if the sign was and is the reality.  I hear allot of (what ifs ) in the above interpretation of the mark of the beast. I’m not coming down on anybody. Just concerned about our souls in keeping them in line with the truth and not our speculations and physical interpretations of how it deals with the physical world. I’m not concerned with the physical world as much as I’m concerned with the kingdom that’s within. Scripture tells us a wicked and adulterous nation seeks after signs.

Believers are supposed to be producing signs for the unbeliever to follow. We as Christians or believers in Christ are not to follow all these physical signs by our interpretations looking into the physical world. This is just the Antichrist Spirit trying to take our eyes off of where the unveiling is really taking place within us now!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

3 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

I don’t know where so many get these interpretations about the mark of the beast except to say they are influenced by the beast the Adamic nature to interpret the Bible with a carnal fleshly mind. The beginning of the book of Revelation 1:1 says this is a vision of the revelation of Jesus. When it says this it is literally telling us that this book is the unveiling of Jesus Christ. That’s what the meaning of revelation means an unveiling. We must ask the question next.

Where is Christ revealed or unveiled ? This should be an easy question to answer. Jesus Christ is revealed within us in that kingdom within. Scripture tells us the kingdom comes without physical observation. The easy logical way to understand this is that the book of Revelation is using allegorical and parabolical illustrations to bring home to our hearts and minds the understanding of the spiritual realities of Christ within us.
 We must interpret how the book of revelation is unveiling Christ within our hearts and minds within us in that kingdom. We must remember that John was writing this book as a result of a divine vision. How can John convey these spiritual realities of Christ to carnal minds except by the use of allegory and parabolic metaphors? We stumble if we take theses allegories, and metaphors at face value because they are only used to convey the spiritual reality of this vision of Christ.

Theses allegories and metaphors don’t point to themselves Just as a sign doesn’t point to itself as if the sign was and is the reality.  I hear allot of (what ifs ) in the above interpretation of the mark of the beast. I’m not coming down on anybody. Just concerned about our souls in keeping them in line with the truth and not our speculations and physical interpretations of how it deals with the physical world. I’m not concerned with the physical world as much as I’m concerned with the kingdom that’s within. Scripture tells us a wicked and adulterous nation seeks after signs.

Believers are supposed to be producing signs for the unbeliever to follow. We as Christians or believers in Christ are not to follow all these physical signs by our interpretations looking into the physical world. This is just the Antichrist Spirit trying to take our eyes off of where the unveiling is really taking place within us now!!

Eddy, I respect your deep understanding of the Scriptures. I believe yet, that the Mark of the Beast must be a physical sign. The world will not see the Mark as a system. They will not recognize what has not been given to a believer unless they see that they do not have the Mark. It is based upon what they see, and if they cannot see what they themselves have been given to buy or sell, they will not see we are not part of the world system. We must have a means that will identify us to them because the sign you speak of must be for them a physical sign---something perceived with their five senses. 

Too, if the Mark is not a visible one, how would a Christian whose life is required of him the very day they received Christ, have the understanding and wherewithal to detect something symbolic. God does not want us to stumble. He does not want us to guess. He wants us to see plainly and know when that time appears. A mark on the forehead or on the hand seems pretty plain language to me. Certainly I am not suggesting everything inspired by God is to be taken literally, such as when Jesus said to his disciples that they must drink his blood or eat his flesh. But there are many times he does speak literally. How then, if the Mark is not made plain to the Christian, is he supposed to detect it? More than that, the world must see the distinction as well. How would that be possible unless it were for them, a physical sign that a Christian will not possess? 

As always, God bless. 

Edited by Coliseum
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/17/2020 at 3:34 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

The "reason" is very obvious: the devil wants to take as many people to hell with him as possible - especially believers. He hates all humans but especially hates believers. His goal in the mark is to force believers to take the mark due to hunger and thirst - but primarily thirst. All the fresh water will be turned to blood. The only water fit to drink will be found in stores. To buy will require the mark. Without a doubt, Satan is convinced He can convince people to take the mark due to thirst.  It probably will not work. Believers will die before taking the mark. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/21/1955

Here is what the "mark of the beast" means, as from the Word of God;

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"the NUMBER is GOLD"...

(1Ki 10:14) Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold,

Gold = 666

"The MAN" on the 666...

(Luk 20:24) Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's.

Jesus said man can't serve his own lust for money AND serve Jesus at the same time;

(Mat 6:24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

We with Jesus on our minds are sealed in our foreheads with HIM...

(Rev 22:4)  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Whilst those MEN who are 666 minded in their foreheads, are described here;

(1Ti 6:10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Hence, the Timeless and Full Actual meaning to each of us To Day, moment by moment, is whether OUR FOREHEADS are sealed with God or with the Love of Money, the Root of All Evil...

Here we are sealed with Christ in our foreheads;

(Rev 7:4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Here are those who only think of buying and selling...

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

So no, I don't go along with the idea that this was some futuristic prophecy yet to be fulfilled.  As in all things concerning the Gospel, it is His message for everyone down through time to know and understand.

Thank you Jesus for delivering us from the lust of money in our foreheads to being sealed of You in our foreheads, we Praise you!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

How many people

3 hours ago, Son of Israel said:

Here is what the "mark of the beast" means, as from the Word of God;

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"the NUMBER is GOLD"...

(1Ki 10:14) Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold,

Gold = 666

"The MAN" on the 666...

How many people are actually aware that there is a very old manuscript called the Papyrus 115 but actually has the number of the beast as Chi Iota Sigma (616)?