IGNORED

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Edit: I still do not believe the mark of the beast is a physical mark that is visible on ones body but exactly what it is I do not know for sure. Please do your own research and let God teach you.

The mark of the beast, is not a literal physical mark.
Just as the seal of God (Revelation 7:3) is not a physical mark on the people of God.

That seal we understood as spiritual, in the faith and in
the character; this evil brand we must interpret in like manner, being also
a spiritual mark.

You cannot receive the seal of God without your willingness to serve the Lord and keep His commandments.
Nor can you receive this mark of the beast without willingness to do its commandments and taking an active role
in fighting against God and His saints. A mark that must be spiritually discerned.
(read the Holy Bible and keep God's commandments
and precepts and you will gain this discernment by knowing right from wrong)

There is much fear surrounding this doctrine where there needs not be.
Nobody can unknowingly receive this mark. Those who receive this mark, are made partakers
of the benefits of the beast's spiritual dominion. But by becoming willing servants unto Satan
and his spiritual dominion, have sadly, guaranteed their place in the lake of fire.

Edited by BlessedCreator
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I see it as you are making a major mistake by comparing the Mark with the seal of God....     The words describing them are different as I remember and the mark is a literal mark that will be put on you....     but it's not something we should fear...   when the time comes we will be required to worship this beast and take it's mark....   and since Jesus told us that no one can snatch us out of the Fathers hand, no one is going to deceive you or trick you or accidentally take the mark....

So it's really no big deal as long as you have the Holy Spirit and are willing to die for Jesus...    no big deal...

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The definition of the mark itself is a willingness to identify and a personal receiving of the emblem of that identification. 

The word for 'mark' calls it a physical something of allegiance. 

We must remember the book of Revelation is full of symbolism. Was there or is there going to be a literal great mountain burning with fire thrown in the sea (Rev 8:8)? No of course not. It is figurative.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, BlessedCreator said:

We must remember the book of Revelation is full of symbolism. Was there or is there going to be a literal great mountain burning with fire thrown in the sea (Rev 8:8)? No of course not. It is figurative.

you might want to look into Tom Horn's book    "The Wormwood Prophecy" before questioning that burning mountain....    it will be around in 2029 according to NASA.   Still open to it striking the earth.  Tom Horn had a vision that it will.

• Thumbs Up 1

NASA is a hoax. Nobody has been to "space" or the moon. The earth is flat. There is water over our skies just as we are told in Genesis (waters above the firmament). Research flat earth and you'll see proof of what I speak. Why do you think NASA and all the other nations space programs launch their rockets in arch. They launch them into the ocean...and look at all the space programs around the world and their logos, they all have the satanic vector V symbolism in it. It's all a deception.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

13 hours ago, BlessedCreator said:

The mark of the beast, is not a literal physical mark.

Hello, I agree with you on most of what you say but the Mark of the beast not being a literal physical mark, I beg to differ. 

Revelation 13: 15-17

15.  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16.  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or on their foreheads.

17.  And no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If this was not a literal mark that can be seen, how would they know to do transactions?  You need to have it in order to buy and sell.  This also like you said, will only be on those who have pledged allegiance to the devil and have forsaken their faith in Jesus and renounced His name, which there is no turning back or repentance from.   It will be visible.  People will know that you have it or not.  How do you think they will know to persecute the True Believers?  Because they will see that the Believers do NOT have the MOB.

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

9 hours ago, BlessedCreator said:

Umm, I believe the asteroid, or debri, or whatever that is going to be thrown down, is coming and I think it is described as a great mountain is because it is going to be huge.  Fire, well, when things are coming down through our atmosphere and at an incredibly fast rate, yes, it will be like it is burning with fire.

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, BlessedCreator said:

NASA is a hoax. Nobody has been to "space" or the moon. The earth is flat. There is water over our skies just as we are told in Genesis (waters above the firmament). Research flat earth and you'll see proof of what I speak. Why do you think NASA and all the other nations space programs launch their rockets in arch. They launch them into the ocean...and look at all the space programs around the world and their logos, they all have the satanic vector V symbolism in it. It's all a deception.

Flat earth is an armchair delusion. I have flown planes in Aus and seen the dipper upside down and attest to the weather patterns reversal in the southern hemisphere. Have been across the equator aboard ship and seen the water reverse going down the plug hole. I have flown both polar routes many times on NZ trips and it is obvious the earth is a sphere.

Go to the Sydney Morning Herald online and see the weather patterns...  or better still, actually GO THERE and see.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

The definition of the mark itself is a willingness to identify and a personal receiving of the emblem of that identification. 

The word for 'mark' calls it a physical something of allegiance. 

We must remember to interpret the Bible according to how it was instituted in the Old Testament. Jesus said he came to fulfill. The question is what is he fulfilling. 
it also says he’s the author and finisher of our faith. He also says my word shall be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses.

Isaiah 8:20 

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

The mark of the beast is not necessarily a physical mark. It was in Old Testament but in the new it’s using symbolic language based on Old Testament.

Look at Cain he was a  fruit of his parents disobedience of eating of the tree. Cain was simply manifesting this Mark of the beast which is the Adamic nature of his parents. 

Today is the same thing today. What nature are we manifesting? The first Adam or the second Adam which is Christ. Remember he died on the tree why one might ask?