IGNORED

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

5 minutes ago, Josheb said:

According to John's Revelation the "mark" was a first century occurrence, not a 21st century future event. 

Revelation 1:1-3

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place; and He sent and communicated
it
by His angel to His bond-servant John,  who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ,
even
to all that he saw.  Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.
"

Revelation 22:6-10

"And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place.

"And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.  But he *said to me, "Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God."
 And he *said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.
"

The word "near" means near. The word "near" does not mean "20+ centuries from now." And please don't try to force 2 Peter 3:8 upon Revelation; we could just as easily abuse that verse in the other direction and say everything happened in a single day. The fact is the Revelation begins and ends with this qualifier. The events John sees in his vision were to happen quickly because the time was then near or at hand. 

The "mark" is a  past occurrence. 

Be as critical of those who teach differently as you are  of my post ;) .

Allot of us want to live in a future moment because it takes off us the responsibility of the now moment. The now moment takes a faith, eyes to see and ears to hear. We like to pass the buck to future moments because we think it’s spiritual to fall short only to try to obtain or struggle to get things in the future that we have pushed there by our own unbelief. We can pat ourselves on the back by our pursuit to go after something outside of ourselves in the future. 

We think it’s some kind of humility to fall short. But to tell you the truth pride always falls short where true humility obtains. Revelation means an unveiling. Jesus has already unveiled himself in his fullness throughout the ages and dispensations of time. The ball is in our court it’s already finished from the foundation of the world.

Now it’s time for us to wake up, open our eyes and be obedient unto what he’s already has spoken out. We are not waiting on God or Jesus’s second coming as though he has a headless body waiting for the head to be united with his body in some distant future moment. Everything is according to our faith and our eyes to see this reality as now not future.

The future is only for manifestations to appear in us as we and when we believe or open our eyes. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

47 minutes ago, Josheb said:

The word "near" means near. The word "near" does not mean "20+ centuries from now." The word "near" is never used in scripture to mean "more than 20 centuries from now." Never. There is no scriptural precedent for it

In the third trimester, the baby is near.  It all has to do with scope and context.

• Well Said! 1

9 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

In the third trimester, the baby is near.  It all has to do with scope and context.

It’s like Mathew the 24th chapter that speaks of the Rapture, the second coming, and the tribulation. The whole chapter talks about all these things but the 34th verse says,

Mathew 24:34,

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

The 34th verse doesn’t say that generation as though it’s talking about a future moment way off in the distance like we claim of his coming in our time some 2000 years later. The generation that heard Jesus speak Mathew the 24th chapter was the generation of all this being fulfilled and coming to pass. I don’t care if we can’t see it or not. Just the fact that the scripture says this makes it true regardless of our own interpretations of things in the future. This is the same context of the book of Revelation. Most of what was written in Revelation has already happened. Another scripture that proves the same point. 

Mathew 16:28,

Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Eddy Crocker said:

It’s like Mathew the 24th chapter that speaks of the Rapture, the second coming, and the tribulation. The whole chapter talks about all these things but the 34th verse says,

Mathew 24:34,

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

The 34th verse doesn’t say that generation as though it’s talking about a future moment way off in the distance like we claim of his coming in our time some 2000 years later. The generation that heard Jesus speak Mathew the 24th chapter was the generation of all this being fulfilled and coming to pass. I don’t care if we can’t see it or not. Just the fact that the scripture says this makes it true regardless of our own interpretations of things in the future. This is the same context of the book of Revelation. Most of what was written in Revelation has already happened. Another scripture that proves the same point. 

Mathew 16:28,

Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

That argument has been answered a thousand times.  I doubt once more will make a difference.

4 minutes ago, Josheb said:

No, it does not. 

In the days of Noah it was the ones who remained that were saved.. It was they who continued living in a covenant relationship with God. It was the ones who were taken away by the flood who were destroyed. 

Furthermore, Jesus quite plainly (and repeatedly) states his audience would experience tribulation. They would see it. In other words, if they are experiencing it then they were not removed from the planet to avoid it. It's so very odd that an appeal would be made to Matthew 24 and a tribulation rapture because that particular passage actually teaches the exact opposite. 

The text states this generation." It does not say "that generation." The conjugation is near-demonstrative. Look that up. A near demonstrative conjugation CANNOT be made to be far-future. Look it up. 

Lastly, this op is about the mark of the beast, but look at what you have done: you have left the topic of the mark and brought in a rapture and a tribulation and a generation and you're NOT talking about the mark OR the fact we are told the mark would be happening quickly because the time was then near at hand. I will not be chasing you around the Bible or collaborate with repeated attempts to change the topic never being able to have you stick to your own op-topic. 

So just let me know now: can you and will you engage my op-reply and stick to the matter of the "mark" or not? Either answer is fine with me. If in the affirmative I'll walk through the relevant texts with you and if not then I'll move on to another op. No worries. 

I have to take a break because the family is doing its Father's Day thing. I'll check back later in the day. 

I’m not bringing this stuff up not to come against what you have said but only to use other illustrations to support what you said earlier about Revelation being near and in how the scripture speaks as things that are already as done. I’m showing how scripture is speaking of things past tense and how we are pushing these things as something that is going to take place in the future.

It will happen to those who don’t have the eyes to see now as something that will happen to them in the future once their unbelief is stripped from them at the death of their physical bodies.
But those who have the eyes to see then they will experience it. Also I don’t believe in a physical rapture as well. I believe we are raptured when we are seated in heavenly places and if we been risen with Christ now while in these physical bodies.

I’m not trying to go off topic either. These are all just examples how we pass the buck constantly to a future moment instead of seeing these realities of the past as a present reality. 

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

That argument has been answered a thousand times.  I doubt once more will make a difference.

It’s not an argument. It’s a fact. It’s not something I think I know but I know by experience. Somebody can talk somebody out of head knowledge but you can’t talk someone out of a true experience with God through a near death experience of being raised up out of a coma after 3 days. Stick with your head knowledge but I rather stick to transforming experience. 

6 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Great. Clarify that for me. If the "mark" is a past event then how might that event - or the principles ensconced in God's word relevant to that past event - be applicable to our current application of the gospel in the 21st century? If the "mark" wasn't physical (I tend to agree) then to what did it speak in the first century and how is that relevant to today? The op stats, "A mark that must be spiritually discerned." What is that? How do you keep vagary and highly interpretive relativism with everyone individual claiming to have the Spirit's spiritual discernment when it is more likely flights of fanciful flesh uninformed by scripture's  precepts and precedents??

Everything in the Bible whether it be a past event is applicable to every generation otherwise we might as well throw out the Bible. Each person and soul has to have the eyes to see it either now or future. If we see it now then there will be a spiritual manifestation of it within your soul and in your experience.

Every spiritual reality will have some type of physical manifestation. But when this reality comes into physical manifestation then we probably won’t recognize it because of our physical interpretations: We can only have a true interpretation of something after the experience. Before the experience your ideas or interpretations mean nothing. The whore which rides on the beast is the counterfeit bride.

This counterfeit bride is what deceives people into taking the mark and buying from her. She is drunken with the blood of the saints. She is decked with all kinds of physical jewelry and costly stones. This represents she is drunken by her pride and deception in how she got people to buy of her lies and hypocrisy and how she sold all this merchandise and becomes rich in deception with it.

This whore was burned down and her smoke went up forever. Very interesting that Jerusalem burned down in 70 AD at the time this whore was judged. This Mark of the beast originated from the Tree of The knowledge of Good and of Evil when Adam and Eve sinned. The manifestation of the seed of the women manifested this physical mark of the Beast through her Son Cain. This mark showed he was a fruit of his parents disobedience. 

2 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Yep. I completely agree. 

So what, specifically, is the application of the "mark of the beast" in this current 21st century generation of believers given the fact the actual event has long since passed? Do please be specific. 

I believe the yielding to our Adamic nature is how the Mark of the Beast becomes a manifestation of what the physical mark points to. We cannot understand the invisible mark except through the concept of a physical mark and through the example of Cain and the example of how the mark of God is obtained. It’s easier to understand the counterfeit by or through the contrast of the real or the true mark. 
1 Corinthians 15:22,

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

This scripture shows us our death decree is on this flesh. 

Galatians 3:13,

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us. For it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”

Romans 7:24,

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Revelation 13:8,

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Moses and Jesus both had a death decree on their lives when they were born. 

Jesus crucified the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil by becoming the Tree of Life that we partake of. This is the battle of Armageddon that is taking place right within us. The good angels vs the evil angels. If we partake of the tree of knowledge that is partaking in the Mark of the beast.

You are buying into what your senses tell you through your senses governed by this beast and it’s mark. Also the selling of it is due to the fact that your selling your ideas of the flesh governed by the beast through the Adamic nature. We are a house divided until we cast out the strong man that’s running this house our bodies to manifest this beast.
Once our mind is renewed by Christ and we are truly born from above then we will partake of the tree of Life where we receive Christ’s mark stamped on our foreheads or existence. This is the battle going on inside of us to try to possess this body for good or for Evil. It all depends on what mark is upon our true bodies which is our soul and spirits. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

It’s not an argument. It’s a fact. It’s not something I think I know but I know by experience. Somebody can talk somebody out of head knowledge but you can’t talk someone out of a true experience with God through a near death experience of being raised up out of a coma after 3 days. Stick with your head knowledge but I rather stick to transforming experience. 

Your personal experience is just that.  I'll stick with what the Holy Spirit reveals to me through the Word of God.  No offense meant.  These are days of deception.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/21/2020 at 4:29 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I think the preparations for people to accept the mark of the beast has been happening for some time now. The world we live in today, everyone has some kind of electronic record somewhere,  every person has a number for this, or a number for that, but no matter what way one looks at it, we are being prepared.

Reality is our level of technological advancement we are today, this mark of the beast system can become reality any time.

To illustrate, let us look at the following what if scenario. A disease outbreak threatens world civilization, as a preventative to contracting such a disease (or perhaps as a means to cure such a disease) requires people to be injected with something, but at same time such a injection contains some kind of unique means of identification that indicates such a person has been treated.  So in this scenario, when people go  to either there work place to work or shopping mall or markets to buy stuff, you either have individual scanning people (or perhaps even some kind of sophisticated body scanner) to see if they are safe (in other words, treated) or if people are not treated they are refused entry.

The reference in Rev 16.2, the description indicates some kind of side effect. What if, the description given in Rev 16.2 is in relation to some kind of foreign body/bodies that is powered by lithium battaries? And what happens should those batteries end up leaking? If people are not aware, have a read on what happens when lithium comes contact with flesh.

I was just reading several things around a month ago about the very thing which you brought up in your post....it had to do with B. Gates, and some sort of 'certificate' that he wanted to add to a vaccine for covid-19. If I had to take a guess, I would imagine you had read pretty much the same thing I had read about it, and it perked your ears right up- because that is certainly what happened with me- I was shocked because it seemed to actually 'fit' prophecy, in a way I hadn't seen it fit before, not quite like that- maybe this isn't the full measure of 'the mark', but it certainly could be a very close precursor to it. And your thoughts on lithium batteries, leakage, the outcome of such a scenario- and when one thinks of the disturbing skin eruptions, etc. mentioned as occurring to those who take the mark- it's almost akin to seeing puzzle pieces coming together, and being utterly shocked that we're actually seeing them, lol.

Have you ever looked into the whole scenario about DNA and the ability of being able to actually come up with a numeric sequence on a computer that can then actually be 'printed' and injected into a person, in effect, changing the structure of their DNA? I'm speaking in complete laymen's terms, because I certainly don't have the knowledge or anything else about that sort of thing to give an educated opinion on it, but that was the gist of it- I was shocked when I read it, because they (in the book I was reading, I want to say something by Doug Hamp, possibly others, I'm sure...) one thing I never understood and always wondered about, was how 'taking the mark' could possibly make anyone ineligible for salvation after that point- I always thought that maybe it was because of a deep-down choice they made, which I'm sure could have something to do with it- but it just seemed terribly....final. Well, according to scripture, it IS final....

But....what if.....the actual DNA business were, in fact, something to do with the mark of the beast- what if...the mark itself had, in part, DNA from....the antichrist himself? Satan? Some sort of...numerical dna calculation of his name...that was computerized....then printed where it can be injected...or used as a mark...I mean, isn't that what Gates is proposing doing with a vaccine, only with a 'certificate' of those who have had/have/recovered from/vaccinated against covid-19? When I first read about his idea for a certificate, I was thinking...physical, paper or digital certificate, something in writing- and then I discovered that no, he was talking about an actual injection of the thing, whatever it is- I had no idea they were even able to do things like that, at this point- but...obviously, they can....and if they can do that, what's to stop the whole DNA business from actually being injected?  What I'm getting at with the whole DNA thing being injected into a person like that, is the fact that once a new DNA strand, a foreign one as it were, coming from..possibly, the antichrist/satan (since it would be a numeric code), it would change the DNA of the person receiving it, leaving them as not 100% human anymore, and could, in essence, disqualify them from receiving salvation....

I know...it's so.....unbelievable, and I'm not sure at all it will play out like that, but it certainly seems to make sense, doesn't it? More so than lizard people from other galaxies, and things of that nature- this scenario is an actual possibility at this time in history, and when one looks at the possible ramifications of it all, and the fallout (such as the lithium batteries leaking, etc.), it makes terrifying sense.

Just my....15 cents worth, lol.