• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

When my friend came back, we quickly went inside but before I could close the door some Asian girl (kinda chubby, had glasses) stopped the door from shutting with her foot.  I told the friend to ask her what she wanted,  I could see through the door and see her, the door seemed wavy, or watery but I could see through it.  She was trying to get in but could not.  She was drying a pot lid with a hairdryer while preventing us from shutting the door completely.  End of dream.  I will post the interpretation next.

Edited 48 minutes ago by ForHisGlory37

This part always puzzled me... but I believe the Asian girl is a demon.  As I was talking about this to a friend here, I believe the Holy Spirit gave me the interpretation.  The demon is drying a pot lid with a hairdryer represents that she was not just there that one time.  She is comfortable, like I am her permanent and longtime assignment.  She is planning on staying there for awhile.... now for me to pray for the wisdom from the Holy Spirit, how to get her completely out and shut the door on her. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

8 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

This part always puzzled me... but I believe the Asian girl is a demon.  As I was talking about this to a friend here, I believe the Holy Spirit gave me the interpretation.  The demon is drying a pot lid with a hairdryer represents that she was not just there that one time.  She is comfortable, like I am her permanent and longtime assignment.  She is planning on staying there for awhile.... now for me to pray for the wisdom from the Holy Spirit, how to get her completely out and shut the door on her. 

Actually, the pot lid and hairdryer relates to the door being "watery." This alludes back to the fruit trees at your neighbors "house" having molding fruit on them. The neighbor's house likewise represents another church, but one where the fruit of the Holy Spirit has been corrupted and is dying. Moisture is what causes fruit to mold.

"Molds that grow on fruit and other foods are tiny fungi that function as invasive species. Mold lands on the fruit and develops roots that bore down into fruit cells, which grow into spores that eventually become visible to the human eye. Moisture plays a role in attracting mold." https://www.reference.com/world-view/causes-mold-fruit-c67929fc4fc4c033

Now, there is another possibility other than that the girl is a demon. It could represent a witch; someone who if allowed into the church could bring with her curses that contaminate the spiritual fruit of the church, just as she had with the one next door. This appears to be the importance of locking the doors; to lock her and other evil people out... If it is not a human, it would be something of a mixed analogy, because you and your friend are clearly humans in the dream, so she likely is as well. And witches attract demonic spirits. Thus, like moisture attracts fungi, so too is this likely a witch attracting demons into church environments, who thereafter turn the fruit of the Spirit in that church rotten.

In your father's church, they are locking bad people out. In the Stanley church, they are locking good people in. Big difference here. There have been prophecies that have been going forth about the destruction of churches intensifying beginning next year, especially in South and Central America, but also elsewhere. And I received another dream just recently that evil leadership in some of the larger churches (i.e. closet Satanists) are actually going to be the ones participating in this destruction of competing churches. The dream implicated a Pastor of taking her backpack (where bombs are sometimes stored), and then soon thereafter an explosion takes place, and in the next scene she sees investigators looking at a computer screen and the image of this same pastor shows up, and the investigator says, "That's the guy." This Pastor is personified in the dream as George Harvey, a rapist and serial killer from the movie Lovely Bones, and in the rest of the dream it is suggested that he was after stealing congregations from other churches. Once she is in his church, however, she sees everyone being led to "drink the Koolaid," to be put to sleep (spiritually), in a Jim Jones type environment.

That Stanley should be represented here doesn't speak well of him, though it is possible he is just a representation of a popular mainstream, Baptist-type preacher when these dreams start to come to pass. But in the above dream, two other men walk in to his church, and the first pastor leaves with them. She sensed they were going on a business meeting, but in reality it suggests they were in on it together in carrying out the bombing of a true church. She said they all were wearing the exact same brown suit, like the one George Harvey wore in the movie. 

Your dream suggests the same thing. Prominent leaders in both Protestant and Catholic churches will work together secretly to bring destruction to good churches. The scary thing with the Stanley character is that he locks everyone in and then leaves with the Pope, suggesting he is setting up the death of his own congregation. In the prophecy, Selveraj said, "... destruction is coming to many churches... This cannot be stopped...,"pauses for a moment, as listening for the Spirit, and then says, "but pray that your lives be spared." In other words, the call of God is going to be to pray for the Lord's guidance so as not to get killed when these bombings and other forms of terrorism take place. In the dream, you manage to be led of the Lord to escape after worshipping Him. Thus through His "Amazing Grace" He delivers you out. But there will still be other enemies lurking afterward, and the danger will be in letting people in who mean to bring harm to the church. This will be the lesson learned from the times; that we can no longer just trust everyone to be a "Christian" just because they say they are. Some people will be enemies in disguise, and secretly serving the Devil. That's what I think the Asian girl represents in one form or another.

There are other prophecies that have been spoken about the end-time church becoming far more careful about who they let in. I'll see if I can't find it and post it.

Edited by Hidden In Him

@Abby-Joy   @other one  @Jostler. @preciouspearl  @ForHisGlory37

Since you guys are up on this thread, you might be interested in another one I just posted that's indirectly related.

Blessings in Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Most dreams can be attributed  to spicy food before bedtime. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

4 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

@Abby-Joy   @other one  @Jostler. @preciouspearl  @ForHisGlory37

Since you guys are up on this thread, you might be interested in another one I just posted that's indirectly related.

Blessings in Christ.

Thank you brother, I will look into it later, when I get a chance, still have to reply to your interpretation on my dream!  blessings!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

3 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Most dreams can be attributed  to spicy food before bedtime. 

yeah, it's the ones the  Bible talks about we're interested in here though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:
Why in the world would you lock "evil people" out of the church building??  They, of all people need the message of the Gospel!!  You wouldn't tolerate mixture in the church (hopefully) by mixing pagan practices with Christian.  But you should be giving the Gospel to these, not being fearful of them, locking them out, and treating the church house as a Christian social club where only "the (self) righteous" can enter. 

Mark 2:17

“When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” 

Certainly all people need to hear the gospel message, and I personally am not the least bit put off or frightened by Satanists. They have their beliefs like anyone else, and the ones deeply involved make powerful soldiers for the Lord Jesus Christ if they can be delivered out.

But now, the issue here is this: Is a church strong enough to overcome evil with good, or will it instead be overcome by evil? The indication in this dream is there is a greater likelihood that the latter will actually take place. As I stated in my interpretation:

The pot lid and hairdryer relates to the door being "watery." This alludes back to the fruit trees at your neighbors "house" having molding fruit on them. The neighbor's house likewise represents another church, but one where the fruit of the Holy Spirit has been corrupted and is dying. Moisture is what causes fruit to mold.

"Molds that grow on fruit and other foods are tiny fungi that function as invasive species. Mold lands on the fruit and develops roots that bore down into fruit cells, which grow into spores that eventually become visible to the human eye. Moisture plays a role in attracting mold." https://www.reference.com/world-view/causes-mold-fruit-c67929fc4fc4c033

So the indication here is that this woman has already spiritually corrupted one church directly next door, and is now seeking entrance into her church to do precisely the same thing. There is nothing in the dream that suggests she comes to repentance, which means that if this dream is from the Spirit of God, it is a warning not to let her in.

Edited by Hidden In Him

8 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
Today's weak and fearful churches?  Probably not.  But that doesn't mean that God intends it to remain that way. 
The Lord gave me a dream in 2006 about the church (building) how that it is to be a hospital for souls, and the members, I saw as "nurses" wearing stethoscopes... for listening to hearts.  Nurses, being part of the "medical staff" under our Lord Jesus Christ, the Great Physician.:emot-heartbeat:

Numerous visions on this, which means you heard correctly : )

9 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

The dream was posted in pieces, it seems.  Could you point me to the specific place that indicates the girl had corrupted the next door church? 

While she was reparking, I looked to my left, and thought my neighbor is gone and won't be coming back for awhile and there was an orange tree.  There were oranges on it and then they were turning black and moldy right before my eyes.  ( the actual house was a corner house and I did not have a neighbor to the left and did not have an orange tree)  When my friend came back, we quickly went inside but before I could close the door some Asian girl (kinda chubby, had glasses) stopped the door from shutting with her foot.  I told the friend to ask her what she wanted,  I could see through the door and see her, the door seemed wavy, or watery but I could see through it.  She was trying to get in but could not.  She was drying a pot lid with a hairdryer while preventing us from shutting the door completely.  End of dream. 

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

It looks like all one "house" (church??) to me (the neighbor's house) ... not two.  It's a bit hard to follow, I guess, the way it's written. 

In context, it looks like she was talking about the neighbor's "house" (church) having oranges that were molding before her eyes. But we would have to check with her to make sure.