• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

21 minutes ago, leah777 said:

US people are 4 weeks behind Europe. Give it another month and US answers will be different.

Hi leah,     I'm not sure what you mean? Do you expect the USA to be worse in 4 weeks or better?

Here in NY we have been doing staying home and wearing masks when we go out so the virus rates have slowed down. But the mood of most people is to stop being so careful and to start taking chances again. I'm not one of those people, but if they're the majority then I think in 4 weeks we'll see the numbers go up again. That will mean all the sacrifices we have done over the last month were done for nothing.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/3/2020 at 12:24 AM, dhchristian said:

This is just for sheer curiosity, But I was discussing with someone I know if they knew anyone who has gotten Covid 19 In their Inner circle? 

So I Pose this question here as well. 

Has anyone in your Inner circle of friends and family been infected With Covid 19, and what is the ratio? (By ratio I mean if your inner circle consists of 20 People and 3 have been infected then the ratio is 3 In 20) you can define inner circle as all those who would confide in you if they had been infected, Don't extend this into the "friend of friend" category, Just those close to you.  

I Am not doing this for any reason in Particular, But the more I talk to people, Most do not Know of anyone who has been infected personally.

Since all the so-called "authorieits on all the broadcasts for the last month or more,

have admitted or confessed or proclaimed that most people WILL NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS,  

guess what ?

The tests can be altered, just like the tests for breast cancer nationwide (resulting in thousands of lawsuits),

and other diseases... and the results can be altered,  political or medical or social planning instituted,  ad lib (as in the past)....

Many people I 'know' had 'covid' BEFORE it was in the news,  and had little or no symptoms,  none any worse than a mild cold for a few hours,  AS THE PRESIDENT and vice president pence both said several times in the last few weeks....

The ones at risk ARE FEW to start with,  then the RISK GETS GREATER over a greater number of people,  the MORE GOVERNEMTN  intervenes....  the way it has.

Just now, Godismyloveforever said:

If I ever understand a post you make that will be a huge miracle.  

Yes, in truth.Being a huge miracle is exactly what God says is required

(to understand anything spiritual requires a miracle).

re 1 Corinthians chapter 2 and 3,  etc....

In the BIBLE, it is written,  "who is 'forcing' them", or who is deceiving them,  in the apocalypse chapter 18.  (revelation)....

Pharmakeia...  deceives the WHOLE WORLD.  Everyone,  top to bottom, the whole world.... (except the elect, chosen by God)....

54 minutes ago, JTC said:

This Covid crisis is bringing out the worst in many peopl

Just as written in Scripture prophesy - the wicked will be getting more wicked...... 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

12 minutes ago, JTC said:

Hi leah,     I'm not sure what you mean? Do you expect the USA to be worse in 4 weeks or better?

Here in NY we have been doing staying home and wearing masks when we go out so the virus rates have slowed down. But the mood of most people is to stop being so careful and to start taking chances again. I'm not one of those people, but if they're the majority then I think in 4 weeks we'll see the numbers go up again. That will mean all the sacrifices we have done over the last month were done for nothing.

worse, much worse. I see people gathering close together and I shiver. I pray for the US, and the rest of the world too. I see what has happened in Europe and I pray harder for you all who have this to come.

1 minute ago, leah777 said:

worse, much worse. I see people gathering close together and I shiver. I pray for the US, and the rest of the world too. I see what has happened in Europe and I pray harder for you all who have this to come.

So you believe the world and the stories the ones opposed to God tell ?   (most of the news, and politics, and medical news)

EVEN if it was true, which it is not,   the PEACE JESUS GIVES,  is not shaken by all the world's news - not even by being thrown in prison,  martyred,  put in a lion's den,  or thrown in a super hot furnace !

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The Question was not your county, But your own personal "Chicken coop". People you are close to, Your inner circle. 

I Say this, Because it is my opinion that a lot of the reporting is "hearsay" as opposed to actual facts, even the statistics are being manipulated. 

for example:

Another funeral director claims that they are labeling deaths as COVID for any respiratory distress — including pneumonia and the flu.

“They are putting COVID on a lot of death certificates because people who are going to their hospital with any kind of respiratory distress, respiratory problems, pneumonia, the flu — the flu-like symptoms lead into the COVID-19,” said Joseph Antioco of Schafer Funeral Home. “To me, all you’re doing is padding the statistics. You’re putting people on that have COVID-19 even if they didn’t have it. You’re making the death rate for New York City a lot higher than it should be.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/new-york-funeral-director-tells-project-veritas-independent-autopsy-revealed-hospital-falsely-attributed-death-alzheimers-patient-covid-19-video/

you know coronavirus can lead to a type of new pneumonia, yes? Pneumonia is a blanket terms for an infection in the lungs, due to bacteria, virus or fungal infection. The dead are tested, even going back many months, here in my country. Are the dead not tested in the US?

1 minute ago, leah777 said:

you know coronavirus can lead to a type of new pneumonia, yes? Pneumonia is a blanket terms for an infection in the lungs, due to bacteria, virus or fungal infection. The dead are tested, even going back many months, here in my country. Are the dead not tested in the US?

Just as was published about the so-called SARS years back, or in the last year - pneumonia....  which could have been treated, or pre-treated,  and the immune system built up instead of broken down , right ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

5 minutes ago, leah777 said:

Did the people in Europe become impatient after 1 or 2 months and stop taking precautions? This is what I see happening here. Right on this board, the skeptics are getting louder and bolder. Many just don't believe this pandemic is real. They think we are being lied to for some kind of financial reason.

We haven't heard Covid causes pneumonia very much. But we have heard that Covid-19 virus causes auto-immune symptoms which can be blood clots or even a brain infection. They just don't know. This results in people getting stupid and taking foolish chances.

I hate to say that what you're worried about probably will happen here in the USA. I think the world's only real hope is God but I don't hear many people speak of God, even those who are supposed to be believers.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, JTC said:

I don't hear many people speak of God, even those who are supposed to be believers.

many thousands who didnt  come to church before are seeing the livestream services and ringing prayerlines, according to the media in Europe.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1