• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Okay where did you hear this from?  This is nothing I have ever heard said.   To tell......:43:

You can still see videos of Obama saying just that , in policy statements and in a Q&A  session on You tube. The one  is a question asked because the lady's mothe rdid get a pace maker at age 100 and is age 105 now. Obama's comment  includes stating it may be better to just give her asprin than to spen dmoney on her care at that age. It is just one of a very long list of presentations on the subject presented by Democrats about rationing care under national health care programs. 

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam has supported a State bill allowing post birth "abortion". It has also been suggested the age to which this should be allowed is age 5 the rational is that under age five a child cannot sustain themselves without some sort of adult care provider.

There is a very substantial body of work advocating denying medical care to any person deemed not viable from children under age 5 to older adults unable to live on their own. 

Now however we must kill the economy collapse the USA in order to keep  grandpas and grandmas healthy. Yet these same advocates also put sick grannies back into the rest homes they came from  to spread the disease and kill more  in those homes as New York policy dictated.

The Gov. Of Illinois is saying we must have  a vaccine, not saying we must flatten the curve anymore plus that churches cannot meet in groups over 10 people  and if we get to the next phase only up to 50people. All until we have a cure. What cure? There are a lot of diseases that kill that we have no cure for. Yet we don't all go sit all one and wait for a government stipend to come so that we can sit and eat Ramon Noodles  in poverty. Well I guess some do. Kinda sad to see so many become so fear filled over their corruptible body of flesh, especially Christians.

Anyway while I am polite and do wear a mask, - receiving my new American flag one today. I ate at my favorite restaurant today and like everyone else there I did not try to eat through my mask. Those that have such fear of illness should just stay home in a safe closet and not demand the rest of us must give up and go into hiding in fear as they do, while the country is raided of all it's assets and driven ever more deeply into debt for our young and for generations to come to suffer paying.  

I suggest that much  of this present generation is definitely not anything like the "greatest Generation",  but instead are a sad  unwilling, selfish,   degenerate, one. May God forgive such selfishness, may God  not leave the country to it's own strong delusion. May many rise up and say no more! That we are of God and will not live the life of the timid fearing that we may become sick or even die; that we will instead risk whatever it takes to build a nation under God for the future generations to come, Lord willing that there be any.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The one  is a question asked because the lady's mothe rdid get a pace maker at age 100 and is age 105

I will look into that. But that is a good question. 100 years old and getting a pace maker? But then again a lot of people who pay for their health insurance was told NO to certain treatments by their health insurance company.  That they are paying money too. Many people are told NO when it comes to certain medications. 

It has also been suggested the age to which this should be allowed is age 5 the rational is that under age five a child cannot sustain themselves without some sort of adult care provider.

What is the source  for this one? As I have not heard anything said that we should be killing 5 year olds. I would be very interesting in the source on this one. 

There is a very substantial body of work advocating denying medical care to any person deemed not viable from children under age 5 to older adults unable to live on their own. 

Again I want sources. But I will look this up on my own and see what I can find also. And again as I stated before. Many people are told NO by their health insurance companies when it comes to treatment.  I will look all this stuff up and see what I can find.

(Also I am not sure what abortion has to do with national health insurance for all ) :confused:

Edited by LadyKay

31 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

It has also been suggested the age to which this should be allowed is age 5 the rational is that under age five a child cannot sustain themselves without some sort of adult care provider.

I looked I can't find anything on this. If you have a link do post. 

35 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

You can still see videos of Obama saying just that , in policy statements and in a Q&A  session on You tube. The one  is a question asked because the lady's mothe rdid get a pace maker at age 100 and is age 105 now. Obama's comment  includes stating it may be better to just give her asprin than to spen dmoney on her care at that age. It is just one of a very long list of presentations on the subject presented by Democrats about rationing care under national health care programs. 

Ah here we go:  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2009/aug/03/dan-lungren/lungren-says-obama-would-have-government-require-c/

We went to the transcript of the event and found that Lungren is distorting Obama's words. While Obama did bring up the example of patients and their families possibly having to choose between a pill and a pacemaker at some point, he did it as a hypothetical example while emphasizing that the government’s role should be to provide background information so that patients and doctors can better sort through thorny, end-of-life issues.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/15/2020 at 10:44 AM, branchesofHim said:

So everyone knows, I don't believe in the need for wearing a mask. but in order to secure a job position (to work and earn money) I did have to put a mask on today at the healthcare facility where I was being drug-tested.

So today it's a mask, ...tomorrow it's a "mandatory" vaccination, ...what comes after that, ...you have to take the maSk, ...ooops, ...the maRk to buy and sell, ...ahhhh, ...it's just another "tiny" step "backward" for mankind...

Every single one of the "mask" wearers is going to die, whether it be from this virus or something other cause, ...why this sudden fear of dying???

Death for a born again, child of God means going Home, ...directly into the arms of Jesus, ...so what's so terrible about that???

The True and Only thing to be worried about at this time is if you are one that "will" go directly into the arms of Jesus when "He" says your time is up!

Consider this, what the devil couldn't do in 6 millennium, ...in three short months the enemy has destroyed Faith in the Word of God,   "Did God say?"

Jesus asked, ...would He find Faith on the planet when He returned?

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?  Luke 18:8b

17 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

what comes after that, ...you have to take the maSk, ...ooops, ...the maRk to buy and sell,

Oh just stop. Your making people hysterical. This is how  false informations gets started..  Go read some history on the 1918 flu outbreak! They required people to wear mask back then, and no mark of the beast came out of that.  I have had it up to here with conspiracy crap.:blow-up:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

24 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Every single one of the "mask" wearers is going to die, whether it be from this virus or something other cause, ...why this sudden fear of dying???

It is so we limit the ability to pass the virus on to others! It is more about protecting others then yourself! Haven't we been over this? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

It is so we limit the ability to pass the virus on to others! It is more about protecting others then yourself! Haven't we been over this? 

The afraid should stay home. Let the rest  of us live and go about our business as bond-servants of Jesus. Please if you are going to try to use old pandemics as examples go back to the 3rd century and read the writings and reports of what the Christian brethren did then. See https://kingdombranches.com/2020/03/12/dionysius-3rd-century-plague-modern-church/?fbclid=IwAR0GxlXtAlVhcaI7t_a1zBDknK5d4fre-vAClDPBQmwCNS6qzX6DsFsSoCo  They honored their Lord not by hiding but by helping.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Back in WW Two as the Nazi’s bombed London at night, without mercy, month after month; it was a requirement for everyone to keep their lights off . Obviously, it was a common sense move to save lives ... it was harder to drop bombs effectively on homes and buildings when you could not see them because their lights did not give them away.No doubt , there were selfish clods in London who insisted on keeping their lights on—— insisting that they would not give up their God-Given right for adequate lighting when they had to trim their toenails or something .Nice to know that their selfish descendants are alive and well today !

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"I Had to Wear a Mask Today"
--
This is not a permanent fixture on your face. When we get the vaccine, you don't have to wear a mask for life. Besides, I don't think wearing a mask is something so troublesome that it will annoy you to death.

But, there are people who are so defiant which really boggles the mind. It's just a piece of cloth or tissue to help suppress COVID droplets when you sneeze or cough, if you're a latent carrier so you won't spread it around and kill people.

• Thumbs Up 4