IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,520
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, other one said:

Who is "them"

The medical system.

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

here .  lets meet halfway on this .      I have decided that if it comes to that ,  i will go ahead and take the shot .       And then stick it in the arm or rump of the one who wanted to adminstir it to me .

and say ,  I already have my HOPE .  IT IS IN GOD ALONE ,  now here you can take a double dose of your hope as i give them they own shot back in them .    If folks wanna cling to that thing as hope ,

then when ya get in line for it ,   take mine too and say ,  frienduff said i could .  

If you plan to physically assault someone with a needle and the stuff in it, you may be charged with a crime, even a serious crime. Once you did that, if you started blabbering about God or Jesus, people would just chalk it up to another religious nut job that was out of their mind and dangerous...as you were cuffed and hauled away.

Edited by dad2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

43 minutes ago, dad2 said:

If you plan to physically assault someone with a needle and the stuff in it, you may be charged with a crime, even a serious crime. Once you did that, if you started blabbering about God or Jesus, people would just chalk it up to another religious nut job that was out of their mind and dangerous...as you were cuffed and hauled away.

That my friend was a figure of speech .  BUT ,    I DO THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER .     i should be more careful in what i say .  because i sure dont want anyone to think i would ever assualt or harm anyone .

SO i do thank you for your reminder .   i did mean it as a figure of speech .  meaning ,  I AINT TAKING THAT NASTY THING .  but your right ,  i do need to be more careful on how i word things .    SO THANK YOU 

OH YES ,  I DO THANK YOU for that reminder .   TRULY FROM THE HEART I DO . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

47 minutes ago, dad2 said:

The medical system.

I trust my doctor....  And it goes pretty muchdownhill from there...  Dr Fauchi I do trust.   Because I know he's trying to really screw up our country...  so I trust the things he wants us to do is about the worst thing possible. I think my president is beginning to understand that, so my trust in him is steady.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

52 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Never heard of that. Weird. So far there are a few things that come to mind. One is that the name used in the project was 'Christian'. Killing people to limit population is anti Christ. I also notice the silly blobs of ugliness were transferred to the county.

" Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.[2]"

wiki

So now it is that county that is wholly responsible for not destroying them and for what they say. I wonder if that country allows Christmas displays about Jesus? On simple solution might be to erase the text and inscribe the Lord's prayer or ten commandments instead! Ha.

In any case, some drugged out hippies that were too afraid to use real names and paid to have some foolish garbage inscribed on stones in a farmer field hardly represent western governments. I think the graffiti is more art than the stones.

yeah .  but you would be amazed at how many officials follow that mindset .        Remember what hilters cronies once said ,    PUT IT OUT for all to see and they will never beleive it .      THEY put it in our face .

Because in truth if its in our face , most will see it as conspiracy and laugh it out .     SIE VUN WERLD ORDAH is in the hearts of far more than even I ,   or you even know .     THEIR UNITY speeches will stop at nothing short 

of the death of many lambs . and our govts , even our churches , as well as many in other religoins are being COOED into their net .      

1 minute ago, other one said:

I trust my doctor....  And it goes pretty muchdownhill from there...  Dr Fauchi I do trust.   Because I know he's trying to really screw up our country...  so I trust the things he wants us to do is about the worst thing possible. I think my president is beginning to understand that, so my trust in him is steady.

ya got my love sign , NOT for the trust in president trump ,  but for what ya said about fauchi .      and i do think you meant to say ,  Dr fauchi i do NOT trust .  ya left a word out .  BUT I KNEW what ya meant . 

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You said you care deeply for others .      And now i say and remind us of something .     Do you agree that we need to examine ourselves daily . 

Sure you do .      I bet you know we need to examine ourselves daily .    So , i want you ,  me and everyone who reads this to examine this .

Because at times we might all be thinking or doing something that is not in line with GOD .     And i bet you agree with that too . 

Right . 

SO .    two things .  Let us examine ourselves ,  not by our own thoughts or what other men say , BUT WHAT GOD says is just right and love .  

LET us examine ourselves by the WORDS in that bible .   By the words of JESUS and i  mean ALL HIS sayings .   By the words of the apostels ,  as everyone agrees what is in the canon WAS and IS  GOD INSPIRED . 

SO ,  lets examine to see if we really DO care for other people .  NUMBER ONE , IF WE DID then we would point them to WHAT GOD says ,   not men .

Number two .   IF we really do care about others ,  THEN WHY ARE SO MANY BABIES BUTCHERED IN THE WOMB and its called RIGHTS .    WHAT ABOUT THEM .   WHAT ABOUT THE TRUE GIFT OF LIFE .

WE can say many things and our hearts be wrong .    Our intentions can seem good to us , BUT BE DEAD WRONG .     IF WE TRULY LOVED PEOPLE ,  WHY DO SO MANY BABIES DIE IN THE WOMB , and we call it womens right to choose .    SOUNDS to me , like many liberals are caring NOT for the women , NOT for the babies .    cause IF THEY TRULY DID , they would do all to help those ladies , MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE and preserve the very life 

THEY CLAIM TO LOVE .        PONDER ON THIS 

This gotta be read again .       

26 minutes ago, other one said:

I trust my doctor....

Don't we all...to a point. We also trust God.

And it goes pretty muchdownhill from there...  Dr Fauchi I do trust.   Because I know he's trying to really screw up our country...  so I trust the things he wants us to do is about the worst thing possible. I think my president is beginning to understand that, so my trust in him is steady.

I can understand that. However, I limit my trust in Trump for many reasons. One is that he mysteriously has given the guy who owned that 666 building so much power and position. No apparent reason why so many important posts would be given to someone with no apparent real qualifications. I also wonder why so many trillions of dollars continue to be spent on things military.

That brings to mind a question. If a truly born again man with God's heart was a leader, would they push the button? Would you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, dad2 said:

Don't we all...to a point. We also trust God.

Yes, he found us our doctor.  God has taken care of us for decades.

Just now, other one said:

Yes, he found us our doctor.  God has taken care of us for decades.

I guess for some folks, He also helped us find out many doctors need to be taken with a big grain of salt.