IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

First, we believers MUST get the concept clear that we are at war, not with flesh and blood, but the spiritual host of wickedness in high places. The bible clearly states this in Eph. 6 and it is a message I have been preaching here since I have been here, cause I have and still go through those wars.

This virus thing is really demonic activities to gain control of the masses and keep them tuned to dance to the devil agenda.  If we take a moment and reflect the last couple of decades and see the changes that crept into our lives and has brought us to the stage that we can't live without our smart phones, then we are blinded as to the subtle tactics to capture and keep in bondage those who are not washed by the blood of Christ.

We can kick and fuss as much as we want about not taking a vaccine that would suppose keep one safe from sickness and death, but if the believer has not already made that decision that his stance is for righteousness and faithfulness to the gospel, then he will always be fearful of death and therefore be a subject of the control mechanism that satan is using men to accomplish.

As it stands, right now, we are like playing Russian roulette as we step out the door into  society, as non of us knows who would be infected and survive.  So, even looking long term as to a cure may not even be on the table for some.  The time is now to make your amends and leave it in the Lord hands.

I have not stopped working through all this and I  go about my daily life with due diligence about the precautions to observe. Other than that, another day is a blessed day and thankful for.

The thoughts about the OP question arises sometime in my mind ,especially when going for my exercise and frankly I don't know what I would do . In my mind though, I don't want to put things into my body that is foreign as I have always been like that.  For instance, men should have a colonoscopy test from the age of 50 and my doctor never mentioned it to me and I was glad he didn't as I thought it was an invasion of my body.

Then my family had a reunion and my youngest brother mentioned he had it done and I still did not want to get it done. I thought to myself also, that there are millions of people around the world who cannot afford to have that done and I was kind of in solidarity with them and if I died from that then so be it.  Then I heard from one of my villagers back home how her father had it and how he suffered greatly and I could see the pain in her eyes.  Since then, it always came to my mind, especially as I was approaching 60.  I now had a new doctor this year and he suggested I take the fecal test. It came back with a "abnormal " result and he then suggested I go do the real test.   I still did not want to go, but bit the bullet and went through it and it was fine.    

Sorry for a bit off topic here, but I got a bit carried away, it happens.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

56 minutes ago, other one said:

It will be a miserable life living in fear of a mark that we will know what it is when it comes. And what things will we miss out on if we  refuse things because they might be the mark.....  once we go to a cashless society a simple purple smiley face could be used for the mark.

There seems to be more incentive with the people fearing death from disease to accept a mandatory intrusion into our bodies and freedom and privacy, than there might be just from a payment method for commerce alone.

27 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

First, we believers MUST get the concept clear that we are at war, not with flesh and blood, but the spiritual host of wickedness in high places. The bible clearly states this in Eph. 6 and it is a message I have been preaching here since I have been here, cause I have and still go through those wars.

This virus thing is really demonic activities to gain control of the masses and keep them tuned to dance to the devil agenda.  If we take a moment and reflect the last couple of decades and see the changes that crept into our lives and has brought us to the stage that we can't live without our smart phones, then we are blinded as to the subtle tactics to capture and keep in bondage those who are not washed by the blood of Christ.

We can kick and fuss as much as we want about not taking a vaccine that would suppose keep one safe from sickness and death, but if the believer has not already made that decision that his stance is for righteousness and faithfulness to the gospel, then he will always be fearful of death and therefore be a subject of the control mechanism that satan is using men to accomplish.

As it stands, right now, we are like playing Russian roulette as we step out the door into  society, as non of us knows who would be infected and survive.

That is not a big worry for me. I figure God is still in control and we all have a time to die. Nothing can change that. If it is time, well why worry about that? What does concern me is the reaction to the disease from governments, and potential future reactions. It seems like believers have no right to operate according to their own faith, because that is supposedly a health danger to the world.

The thoughts about the OP question arises sometime in my mind ,especially when going for my exercise and frankly I don't know what I would do . In my mind though, I don't want to put things into my body that is foreign as I have always been like that.  For instance, men should have a colonoscopy test from the age of 50 and my doctor never mentioned it to me and I was glad he didn't as I thought it was an invasion of my body.

Then my family had a reunion and my youngest brother mentioned he had it done and I still did not want to get it done. I thought to myself also, that there are millions of people around the world who cannot afford to have that done and I was kind of in solidarity with them and if I died from that then so be it.  Then I heard from one of my villagers back home how her father had it and how he suffered greatly and I could see the pain in her eyes.  Since then, it always came to my mind, especially as I was approaching 60.  I now had a new doctor this year and he suggested I take the fecal test. It came back with a "abnormal " result and he then suggested I go do the real test.   I still did not want to go, but bit the bullet and went through it and it was fine.    

Sorry for a bit off topic here, but I got a bit carried away, it happens.    

According to our faith be it done unto us. I have no interest in such tests myself, while most people I know do. I figure it is like going to a mechanic I don't trust to check my car. Chances are they might come back with a bill for thousands of dollars of repairs, many of which may not be needed.

The medical system performs baby murders by the millions, makes all sorts of mistakes (medical error the third leading cause of death in the US for example) and something like 7-10 percent of maternal deaths are due to abortion as well...etc etc. That makes it like a 'mechanic' I don't really trust blindly.

Edited by dad2

1 hour ago, leah777 said:

why would it be the same?

That is the question I asked.

have you not had an vaccines ever?

There are a lot around, but seem optional for the most part. According to your faith be it done unto you.

The choice to take or refuse the mark of the beast is not going to be hidden. It will be a clear decision, knowing the consequences clearly, before making that decision. God wont let anyone be deceived into taking it, like Eve was deceived.

One might say the same thing about a mandatory vaccine, it will be anything but hidden!

9 minutes ago, dad2 said:

That is not a big worry for me. I figure God is still in control and we all have a time to die. Nothing can change that. If it is time, well why worry about that? What does concern me is the reaction to the disease from governments, and potential future reactions. It seems like believers have no right to operate according to their own faith, because that is supposedly a health danger to the world.

The question though would be, are you right in your judgement of refusal of something that actually  keeps you healthy.  Hearsay can be detrimental to a person own welfare and if not checked can cause him or her to do irrational things.   Now, if you have concrete proof of something that is harmful, then your stance for disobedience is your constitutional right as I heard a policeman say this in youtube today.  

You also have to understand, which I know you do, that mainstream society and government has to operate by science and not let a man's faith be a detriment to society, as the saying goes , down here  "seeing is believing", this is the carnal world way.

Now you being a spiritual man has to have a different approach to your walk here.  Let me ask, do you think you can be a Stephen in today's society, who was stoned to death for proclaiming the truth. Time will tell for us all as it approaches.

16 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

The question though would be, are you right in your judgement of refusal of something that actually  keeps you healthy.  Hearsay can be detrimental to a person own welfare and if not checked can cause him or her to do irrational things.   Now, if you have concrete proof of something that is harmful, then your stance for disobedience is your constitutional right as I heard a policeman say this in youtube today.  

Perhaps some of the people who were lobotomized in the 50ies were told it was a great thing. Maybe some people who took some vaccines that had adverse effects were told it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Maybe...etc etc. If you have radiation therapy that is fine or if you refuse it that is fine. According to our faith. When it comes to the mark of the beast, well, that is not a matter of faith. That will need to be refused at any cost. When it comes to a possible mandatory vaccine that even possibly is connected to security technology that 'proves' you have had it, well, I am not so sure.

You also have to understand, which I know you do, that mainstream society and government has to operate by science and not let a man's faith be a detriment to society, as the saying goes , down here  "seeing is believing", this is the carnal world way.

I figure we may need to use science in this world...but not let it use us!

Now you being a spiritual man has to have a different approach to your walk here.  Let me ask, do you think you can be a Stephen in today's society, who was stoned to death for proclaiming the truth. Time will tell for us all as it approaches.

Perhaps it may be less dramatic than that. People will choose a mandatory mark or/and vaccination if it came for other reasons. Maybe they fear not taking it would result in death or ill health. Maybe they would lose government benefits if they refused. Maybe they would have travel restricted and they really want to go to a tropical isle...etc.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

Apparently many countries will make a vaccine mandatory. This may come with bio metric or technological enforcement some say. I do not think this will be the mark of the beast, but it certainly will be at least a big step forward toward it.

what? :huh:

That's meshuga!

Meshuga:

Meshuga: Borrowed from Hebrew, meshuga (mi-SHOO-gah) means “crazy” in Yiddish. It can also be pronounced meshigeh, meshugeh or even meshugie. Other related words: A person who is meshuga is called a meshuganer (mi-SHOO-gi-ner).

16 minutes ago, dad2 said:

When it comes to the mark of the beast, well, that is not a matter of faith. That will need to be refused at any cost. When it comes to a possible mandatory vaccine that even possibly is connected to security technology that 'proves' you have had it, well, I am not so sure.

This really begs a question  here  then.  If a man has be granted eternal salvation from the time he received it, how then can the mark of the beast affect him. Would not he be shielded from it and only those who are not saved exposed to it.

20 minutes ago, dad2 said:

I figure we may need to use science in this world...but not let it use us!

Well start making the preparations, wills and goodbyes ect.  Seriously though, the 4th industrial revolution is on the way, not an illusion,but a coming reality. Robotics, driverless cars, busses and the rest are right around the corner.   Want to see how the world is planned for us, then visit the "world economic forum" website and see where the futurist put all their plans right before our eyes.

25 minutes ago, dad2 said:

People will choose a mandatory mark or/and vaccination if it came for other reasons

Its called survival and man will do what is necessary to kick in that basic instincts innate.  This is where the believer and the world separates and yes he would be tested and tried, not only in the physical, but more so in the spiritual as this is where the real battle lies. 

28 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

That's meshuga!

Well I learned a new word today.    meshuga  means    " loco'

Edited by warrior12
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, dad2 said:

I suppose even if this was not the mark of the beast, it is close enough that I could not blame people of faith for rejecting it. But talk is cheap, and if it is mandatory, there will be real consequences for people who evade the law. Probably most church people (like nominal Christians that don't really believe the bible, and think Revelations happened thousands of years ago etc) will be accusing you of being an enemy of God by not obeying the power.

my friend ,  i have for years  been accused for simply reminding folks to keep the sayings of JESUS .  To not be hearers only but Doers .      I am long used to it .      folks will do as folks will do and lambs will do AS JESUS said to do . 

Be blessed my friend .      And sound those praises out to the KING .      Folks about to find out that easy blab it in grab it gosple of the easy i am a kings life ,    Was not what should have been taught at all .

pastors, with sound doctrine and continual reminders of EVERYTHING JESUS said and taught and Everything the apostels wrote as well ,   Should have prepared their flocks to be able to stand in what is now coming .

Instead they led them captive with deceptoin and delusion . And soon many who even reject us now , will have no problems watching a utopian society round us up .    The final hour of the great climatic battle is on the rise 

and most go the wrong way and will betray true lambs thinking they actually do Gods will .   When really its all inclusive satan that many do serve and whose will they will be doing . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde