IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Traveler said:

And then you go to fact checker site that are staffed by liberal globalists only and present them as the last word on the subject.

And your news source is CNN, need I say more. ?

Well you all can believe what you want. I myself go by facts and logic. Anyway I do not have the energy to argue about it. I was asked a question and I gave  my answer. Then I offered up info for others to check out.  Well I guess that clears up this topic for me, unless any more questions come my way or I feel I have more to say. Have fun with your  conspiracy theories. I hear Alex Jones is good for that. :)

45 minutes ago, dad2 said:

How would we know what every country will decide to do, and what measures they will take to ensure compliance?

How do we know that aliens won't come down from outer space and try to enslave us? We don't know. But should we start spreading stories about it happening? 

What is it you think we need to do that we can't because of stories? 

Scaring people into thinking that they shouldn't get a life saving  vaccine. That is what I am talking about. 

45 minutes ago, dad2 said:

There are prison sentences for not wearing masks,

Where has this taken place? As I said.  Talking about the US cause that is where I live. We can't even keep people at home in a "stay at home" order. They are out there protesting in the streets cause they want a hair cut. Storming the state capital building carrying very large guns. I have not heard any stories of any arrest taking place for any of that. So I hardly think that anyone is going to go to prison over not wearing a mask. At less not in the US.  

Your just stirring up unnecessary panic and fear. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

Maybe find another thread to babble incoherently.

Why would I want to do that when a moronic subject such as this will do perfectly fine? By the way, what incoherency on your behalf of misunderstanding occultism did you wish me to further enlighten you about? Tea leaves and crystal balls? C'mon, bro! That's ridiculous! You should know better. Don't you? :huh:

Oh no. It must be a typo. Yeah, I see that now. Since you veered towards me with accusatory remarks concerning occultism, I meant to input masonic because they're also cultish in that aspect. (Free Masons)   

36 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Moronic subject---or reply?

Actually, "moronic" really does hit the nail on the head. Let's go with that. Sure, that's better. BINGO!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

How do we know that aliens won't come down from outer space and try to enslave us?

God is in control. Relax.

We don't know.

Yes. We do.

But should we start spreading stories about it happening? 

Misrepresenting arguments is not honest. Being aware of evil regimes and dangerous medical systems is not related to alien invasions. It has to do with realty.

Scaring people into thinking that they shouldn't get a life saving  vaccine. That is what I am talking about. 

Working according to your faith does not mean scaring anyone. Besides it would take intelligence to be aware of these things, so we would not expect that everyone would be at all concerned.

39 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Where has this taken place?

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1188695.shtml

As I said.  Talking about the US cause that is where I live. We can't even keep people at home in a "stay at home" order. They are out there protesting in the streets cause they want a hair cut. Storming the state capital building carrying very large guns. I have not heard any stories of any arrest taking place for any of that. So I hardly think that anyone is going to go to prison over not wearing a mask. At less not in the US.  

The world is bigger than the US as big a surprise as this might be to you.

Your just stirring up unnecessary panic and fear. 

There is a time coming when all believers will have to refuse a mark from the government. That is not spreading fear, but fact. Denying it is foolishness. When we see some government action and technology being used in a way that is close to what we read of the mark of the beast, you should not condemn others for being aware of the times.

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

We are not living in Hitler Germany or the 7 year tribulation. Authorities can not force anything on us. 

Great, glad to see you pay no taxes.

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Perhaps this virus is making many people paranoid. And it is also brainwashing many. Is that the result that Satan wants from this virus?

I try not to give credit to the devil. Ever consider God has a timetable and that we may be further along it than you thought?

8 minutes ago, dad2 said:

There is a time coming when all believers will have to refuse a mark from the government. That is not spreading fear, but fact. Denying it is foolishness. When we see some government action and technology being used in a way that is close to what we read of the mark of the beast, you should not condemn others for being aware of the times.

I do not think the beast mark is going to come in a form of a vaccine. I see nothing pointing to this being the case.  All my sources say that no chips are being placed in the vaccine.  I am going to go with my sources on this instead of crazy notions  made up from someone's head. 

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praying! 1

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I do not think the beast mark is going to come in a form of a vaccine.

Great, so we have an opinion/guess.

I see nothing pointing to this being the case.  All my sources say that no chips are being placed in the vaccine.  I am going to go with my sources on this instead of crazy notions  made up from someone's head. 

Not sure where you get chips in the head from. The measures already being taken include surveillance, forced quarantines, increased security and health checks at airports, prison sentences and family member removals for non compliance, etc. A poll in Canada some days ago showed a great majority are in favor of mandatory vaccinations when the vaccine is ready. There is talk of some sort of possible documentation to prove people are clear of the virus, etc. Nothing crazy about reality. Denial...well, maybe.

9 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Like what? Mandatory vaccinations? That's bad? 

No rant, bro. Here's my point. Stop it! 

Really, man. Quit this nonsense. Take a break. 

Everyone else should stop posting I guess and we all can read your silly little posts only. Good idea.

• Oy Vey! 1

18 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Finally! Someone who's got some marketable intelligence. 

Thank you good sir. I will consider that a win for me and give myself 2 points! :thumbsup:

• Loved it! 1