IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

I think for health reasons, we should not be giving out misinformation about vaccines. We need to check into the facts, and not just go by what someone might "think" is going to happen. Anyway I will look into this. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

I apologize if this has already been said, I don't have the time to read through all of the pages.

The "mandatory" vaccine will include a chip that when scanned will tell those who are scanning if you have the virus from reading your vital signs, ...that means there will be many "restrictions" on those who refuse the vaccine, ...international and domestic air travel to be sure, ...entry into stores, ...public events, ...the list will be endless.

However this is not the Mark of the Beast, ...it's just a precursor to set up the world "for" the Mark (the Church has to be Raptured first), ...they say the "vaccine" won't be ready until the end of the year, ..but today there are stores that we can't enter without a mask, ...when the vaccine is ready, ...with the chip, ...many, many will flock to receive it because they have been "programmed" for many months to "obey." 

3 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

I apologize if this has already been said, I don't have the time to read through all of the pages.

The "mandatory" vaccine will include a chip that when scanned will tell those who are scanning if you have the virus from reading your vital signs, ...that means there will be many "restrictions" on those who refuse the vaccine, ...international and domestic air travel to be sure, ...entry into stores, ...public events, ...the list will be endless.

However this is not the Mark of the Beast, ...it's just a precursor to set up the world "for" the Mark (the Church has to be Raptured first), ...they say the "vaccine" won't be ready until the end of the year, ..but today there are stores that we can't enter without a mask, ...when the vaccine is ready, ...with the chip, ...many, many will flock to receive it because they have been "programmed" for many months to "obey." 

Do you have links to this? As it would save me time trying to find it. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,555
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Okay back to the topic. I  do not see vaccines becoming mandatory in the US.

That could be. There is the issue of travel. If you want to go to other places, they will (might) demand you are clear first. Then there are corporations, (hospitals, government work etc ) maybe some in the US could have procedure required for employment, even if it was not mandatory across the board?

I don't see the connection between vaccines and the mark of the beast.

In Qatar yesterday I read they imposed up to a three year prison sentence for just not wearing masks! In China, I think they need an app that shows they have a green light to even use the transit or work. (I think India also now). Not taking a mandatory vaccine in a pandemic could result in a loss of pensions, benefits, employment, travel, ability to gather..etc.

My understanding is the mark is about buying and selling. And seems to be a choice that is given to people.

Right. But if there is a mandatory vaccination (possibly accompanied in some places by technology that tracks or clears us) that would mean you would not make money or maybe even be able to shop without it. So I think we could say we are at least getting warm here.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,452
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Not really. I try not to blindly trust in man generally. Looking at the medical system, it seems to me that they are one of the chief dangers to life on earth.  In many cases, people that trusted in the system forfeited their lives. Failed vaccines. Lobotomies. Murdered babies, and maternal deaths. Etc. How about MKultra? They probably had experts helping when they snuck lsd into drinks and etc etc. How about the A bomb experiments where soldiers were involved? I suspect there must have been some medical advice there somewhere. There are many people that would use the medical system only as a last resort. There is some good in it, but in my opinion, it also contains bad.

We always have to operate according to our faith, and it is a life and death thing. We do not need to know that a mandatory vaccine is the mark of the beast to want to avoid it.

Not only the medical system, but political leaders are involved in a mandatory procedure, so we would need to trust them also. :)

What percentage would you use as  statistics to your statement above.  Maybe you are blessed with good health , but there are millions who are not and have to use modern medicine for cures ect.  Every facet of life has it's share of corruption and misconduct, even the Church , so to  make a statement like that is alarming.  I  too try natural remedies before going to a doctor and as I get older, I will have to seek the advice of the experts who have studied in this field for advice and correction.  I do have faith in God to heal and do supernatural things , but also we have to use common sense to live as the human body feel pain too.

I do hope you visit your doctor for checkups ect or --

False claim: A microchip implant will come with coronavirus vaccines  Users on social media are sharing a TikTok video showing people being implanted with a microchip, overlaid with text alleging that this will become part of all coronavirus vaccines. This claim is false as the footage has been taken out of context.  Interesting. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-video-microchip-coronavirus/false-claim-a-microchip-implant-will-come-with-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSKBN22R2GS

Also this link:  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/03/facebook-posts/no-us-isnt-developing-vaccine-or-antivirus-chip-tr/

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, other one said:

Problem is that people are deciding ahead of time what the mark is....   and acting upon that....   some people I know have had a half dozen things over the past 60 years that could be the mark so don't do it.....         so what will the mark be that keeps you from buying and selling.....         something to open up our electronic bank accounts???    could be anything once the world goes cashless.

and remember if you don't worship the beast you die anyway so what's the big deal with the mark...   and if you worship the beast you are no worse off if you take the mark...   and Jesus told us that no one could snatch us out of the Fathers hand so it can't happen my accident or deceit....     so we should be careful about deciding what the mark is ahead of time.

BTW the chips that everyone seems to think is the mark does not fit the description of what the Bible speaks of it.....    but it does cause tumors in animals so we shouldn't take one just for that reason.

It might be nice if one had to have it to vote and one had to be a citizen to get one....    I'd have to ponder on that for a while.

We getting older my friend .   But let no fear set in , let no trust in men set in .    THE temple ,  OUR BODY belongs to GOD , not the system .  GO OUT faithful and finish strong .  NO CHIPS ,  no tattoes no nada on or in that flesh .

Age has a way of sneaking up on us my friend .   LET us count it a blessing .    LET us be prepared to lose all for the KING .    NO chips , no tattoes .  GO OUT HARD and FAITHFUL TO THE END .

WE fear not death my friend .   TO be absent from the body , SIMPLY MEANS ,  WELL FOR THOSE WHO KNEW AND LOVE THE KING ,   ETERNITY WITH HIM .  far better place .  FAR , and do i mean FAR BETTER PLACE .

Let not our feeble weaknesses , as age strips away our natural power and abiilty , cause us one ounce of fear .   GO OUT HARD MY FRIEND .   no chips , no tattoes ,  no nada on the temple , which is our body . 

NOW be encouraged .      let us old timers rejoice in the king .  me at the ripe age of forty eight ,  you at the ripe age of however old you are .  FOR THIS life is but a vapor and this body is but temporary .

And methusulah would call us all babes in diapers .   CLING TO THE KING MY FRIEND .     NEVER let the world or even those who claim to know HIM ,  sway you or us from the one true path .  

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

False claim: A microchip implant will come with coronavirus vaccines  Users on social media are sharing a TikTok video showing people being implanted with a microchip, overlaid with text alleging that this will become part of all coronavirus vaccines. This claim is false as the footage has been taken out of context.  Interesting. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-video-microchip-coronavirus/false-claim-a-microchip-implant-will-come-with-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSKBN22R2GS

Also this link:  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/03/facebook-posts/no-us-isnt-developing-vaccine-or-antivirus-chip-tr/

i highly doubt it will come with that .  highly doubt it .  yet i shun they vaccine to hades .       I DONE TOLD US .  I GOT MY HOPE and its not in men .  ITS JESUS 

15 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Right. But if there is a mandatory vaccination (possibly accompanied in some places by technology that tracks or clears us) that would mean you would not make money or maybe even be able to shop without it. So I think we could say we are at least getting warm here.

No getting warm here. There is no chip being implanted with the covid-19 vaccine.  All these stories are doing is causing more harm than good. Spreading  rumours and making people afraid to do the things that they need to do to protect themselves.    And....there is no mandatory vaccine. If there ever is a mandatory vaccine, we can talk about that when if it ever does happen. 

Edited by LadyKay