• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Thinking about it they are not your numbers. They aren't even real numbers. They are guesses at best. 

Well I suppose all them sick people who have covid-19 will feel better knowing that. Lets see what is the count up today? Oh yes here it is.......1.63million 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Well anyway. Our gov. never closed the churches. He left that up to the churches to decide as to what to do. My church felt that it was best to close and do online church.  I can see us opening back up. But there has got to be some major changes to how things are done.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Logostician said:

Trump has ordered churches to be classified as essential, and ordered governors to open them up.

Thank you Donald Trump.  Thank you for showing Godly leadership and spiritual backbone.

Thank you Jesus.  You always hear me, and answer my prayers.  There is none like unto you!!!

Thank you Jesus,I have been writing about this same thing also so am happy to hear the president confirm the truth.

Though if he refuses to turn from adultery he still will be in trouble with Christ. But I pray and hope that Godly sorrow and repentance reaches his heart before it's to late. May God have mercy on president Trump (really save him Jesus!)

Jesus said man shall not  live by bread alone but by every word of God shall man live.

Labour not for the bread  that perisheth, but for the meat which endureth unto everlasting life,

Which the son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

A building is only a building.  We are the church, His Body.  The government closed the building, but they could never close the Church.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well anyway. Our gov. never closed the churches. He left that up to the churches to decide as to what to do. My church felt that it was best to close and do online church.  I can see us opening back up. But there has got to be some major changes to how things are done.   

i am curious lady kay .   If the govts of the world did come up with a solution and it was a simple as getting a chip in the skin .   a chip which could detect even fever , plus the added bonus of letting all know who has been vaccinated 

and the added bonus you can use it as a wallet and no longer need any cash .  WOULD YOU TAKE their offer .   

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

A building is only a building.  We are the church, His Body.  The government closed the building, but they could never clos

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

A building is only a building.  We are the church, His Body.  The government closed the building, but they could never close the Church.

It true fellowship that was missing not online stuff. The head can not say i have no need of the body, the hearing and cannot say i have no need of the eyes, the church functions best as a body when we come together supplying one another's needs both naturally and spiritually. a body works as one not social distancing. 

5 hours ago, Logostician said:

Trump has ordered churches to be classified as essential, and ordered governors to open them up.

Thank you Donald Trump.  Thank you for showing Godly leadership and spiritual backbone.

Thank you Jesus.  You always hear me, and answer my prayers.  There is none like unto you!!!

Thank you Jesus,I have been writing about this same thing also so am happy to hear the president confirm the truth.

Though if he refuses to turn from adultery he still will be in trouble with Christ. But I pray and hope that Godly sorrow and repentance reaches his heart before it's to late. May God have mercy on president Trump (really save him Jesus!)

Jesus said man shall not  live by bread alone but by every word of God shall man live.

Labour not for the bread  that perisheth, but for the meat which endureth unto everlasting life,

Which the son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed

9 hours ago, LadyKay said:

And there goes our covid-19 numbers back up again. :43:

GOD IS ABLE you listen  to much to the governor's and medical professional but how about obedience to God and respect and faith in his word. GOD ISN'T  CALL THE ALL MIGHTY FOR NOTHING. His hands are not short that he can't help, and his eyes are not blind that he can't see.

He helped the Jewish people in Goshen while wrath was being poured out on Egypt.

He gave Abraham victory  over chedorlaomer and the other mighty kings. GOD helped to,bring  back both Lot, his family, all the people of Sodom and plus a hugh amount of war booty also.

He brought water out of a rock in the wilderness and created a river so that the children of Israel could drink water in the desert and quench their thirst.

He also gave them manna from heaven so they could eat in a dry place. 

Jesus twice fed thousands of people in the wilderness with fish and bread, with out any aid from food banks or donations from charities.

Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead after three days.

Surely God will have respect to the bride of his Son. If over a million people have recovered from covid19 and many of them are unsaved. How much more will CHRIST work with and help his spouse the  beloved church of God.

Let's look at all that the apostles  went through, but did they refrain from fellowship or missionary work No.They counted their lives as dung because they understood their present life as temporary, and gradually fading away.They saw themselves as pilgrims and sojouners just passing through this world below.

The apostles of christ knew that they had a better country, a resurrection spiritual body, a mansion awaiting, promised and prepared by Christ who can not lie. Praise God, hallelujah

Edited by vic66
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I am skeptical about Trump's motivation.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am skeptical about Trump's motivation.

Like most  politicians am sure he is using it to gain support from these different religious groups.

But when trump speak's it, it get move attention world wide. This can still work for many churches not just in America.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

11 hours ago, vic66 said:

It true fellowship that was missing not online stuff. The head can not say i have no need of the body, the hearing and cannot say i have no need of the eyes, the church functions best as a body when we come together supplying one another's needs both naturally and spiritually. a body works as one not social distancing. 

I was not referring to any online stuff, but getting together with one or more other believers, in person.

• Praying! 1