• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, vic66 said:

drive on the right side of the road.

Your from the UK Shouldn't you be driving on the "left" side of the road? :hurrah:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/25/2020 at 12:04 AM, LadyKay said:

I can not find anything that supports this claim. Other then strange, conspiracy theory  websites.  

Have you not heard of snopes.com? It is a site that tries to debunk and defuse slip-ups by communists and conspirators, in the name of denouncing hoaxes. What I claimed was admitted even by snopes. If there was any chance the claim was false, snopes would have argued for this, rather than admitting it was true and trying to explain it away.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:54 PM, LadyKay said:

Sit back and get ready to be educated. Here we go.   On February 11, 2020 the World Health Organization announced an official name for the disease that is causing the  coronavirus outbreak, first identified in Wuhan China. Coronaviruses make up a large family of viruses.  These viruses have been responsible for several outbreaks around the world, including the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) pandemic of 2002-2003 and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)  This Coronavirus was  discover  I believe in Dec 30 2019 maybe Dec 31. It was a new Coronavirus that had jump from animal to human. So it was given the name "Covid-19" The meaning of the name is from the name "Coronavirus". Because it is in the family of Coronaviruses. And "19" because it was discovered in the year 2019.   I do not know  who told you that Covid-19 stood for "Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification" but that wrong. And no I did not get my information from Snopes.com.  I got my info from the CDC websites and a few other science websites ,and watching medical and science programs. 

So I do hope this has enlighten you a bit. :read:     You have a good day. 

I'm not ignorant about what the World Health Organisation claims. But to claim something and to prove something are two totally different exercises. There is no proof that a coronavirus is behind the sicknesses of late 2019 and early 2020. But there is proof unelected Bill Gates is using money to push governments to implement Certificate of Vaccination IDs. I think my acronym is more accurate than what the CDC claim.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, Behold said:

So you are saying that the Virus and the FEAR created by the Media was designed to be used as a way to manipulate everyone into taking the vaccine which implants the mark of the beast.

To take the vaccine is to "take the Mark".

Well, that's interesting.

The issue is....the Son of Perdition will be known.....So, are you saying he is now discovered to be Bill Gates?

Read what I said again. The mark is in the right hand and the forehead. We're not quite there yet, although very close.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:26 AM, creativemechanic said:

My fear is .... while all these other countries are making restrictions the nonsense thatscgoing in in the U.S. is gonna make things worse and cases second wave and alot more deaths. Worst thing about it is that some Christians  are jumping on the band wagon and showing support acting as if it's Godly behaviour  rather than selfishness

If you're scared, stay home. If the corona really is a virus, it won't hurt you, then, will it? If it still does, you'll know you were wrong, and those Christians were right not to worry. If it doesn't, then why are you complaining about those Christians who can enjoy their freedom by going to worship God without fear of a non-existent virus? It's not selfish to want to worship and please God. I'd argue it is not godly to preserve one's own sorry life at any cost.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:57 AM, LadyKay said:

I am in a rural county. And every day the cases seem to be going up now down.  Yesterday there were 49 cases. Today as I look at my county data, it is showing 52 cases.  I have a family to take care off. I do not have time to be sick with this. Our church is opening next Sunday. I will see what changes they are putting into place. Then I will decided to go or not. But I can not have people hugging and kissing me at church. I never liked that even before this happen. :blink:

Just tell them not to hug you or kiss you. It's called freedom. People should be free to go to church, just as you are free to tell them not to touch you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

32 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Your from the UK Shouldn't you be driving on the "left" side of the road? :hurrah:

In the UK, the left side actually is the right side of the road. The right side is actually the wrong side.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 5/22/2020 at 5:53 PM, bornagain2011 said:

Last night our deacons voted to wait. I wonder if this news will change that decision at all. We shall see! 

I wonder what Trump can do if the governors refuse? I hope this doesn't get ugly. I hope churches use caution, maybe split up into multiple services etc. I would hate to see this cause a big flare up. That would be really sad. 

Hi, The four churches that I know "something" about have right along obeyed the regulations imposed. Each have had near daily discussion of th efull range of sujects that come up. Now each is opening, three already  one this coming Sunday. None have  been violent none have opposed government , all have gone online, some with more contact support via internet then there ever was before. with worship music chats with Pastor Q nd A's Reports from missionaries and multiple worship services and lessons. It has bene absolutely great! But it isn't  like being together. Now each have very limited seating spread out, one has sent an email do I want a seat this week? Seated is by  reservation onlt, and there will be three services Sunday,  Reservations are first come first responded t  and seat saved.  Al have some variation. None have worked out how to comply  and have child care. Each are going to prepackaged communion cups and the one that had still passed the offering plate  will not be doing that anymore.

EACH CHURCH  BODY is reaching people from all over all over the world even via internet. Local people are "visiting" via internet. The internet systems  broadcast equipment has been upgraded at each church. I think outreach  training and staffing for it has been greatly improved  too. We are reaching deeply into our own pockets ( sacrificially and happily, for the privilege) then working together to help those in need like we never did before, perhaps because we did not so well know of the need before! One example is the feeding of the workers and the children  of a Sheriff's Youth Ranch I have lived by it for fifty years, didn't know anythig about it. Now the church es individual members are lining up picking a date and then producing breakfast lunch and dinners each day to help give some relief to them. We had to wait  until this week, and we drew dinner. we are having a restaurant right by them prepare meals for some 26 people I guess it is. What a good deal help a group  including the worker that help every day plus help a local independent restaurant an dit's staff survive another day  in business. God is good.  - that is just one small example- God is putting his own into service for real everywhere I suspect.

There is more than flatten the curve going on - It is time time to flatten the fear, and many are! God is with us He is in the fire. He is awesome.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Our church decided to open back up for this Sunday. They are discussing what that will look like though. I'm excited to go back, as long as there are proper precautions in place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Gershom_young said:

Have you not heard of snopes.com? It is a site that tries to debunk and defuse slip-ups by communists and conspirators, in the name of denouncing hoaxes. What I claimed was admitted even by snopes. If there was any chance the claim was false, snopes would have argued for this, rather than admitting it was true and trying to explain it away.

I'm not ignorant about what the World Health Organisation claims. But to claim something and to prove something are two totally different exercises. There is no proof that a coronavirus is behind the sicknesses of late 2019 and early 2020. But there is proof unelected Bill Gates is using money to push governments to implement Certificate of Vaccination IDs. I think my acronym is more accurate than what the CDC claim.

Read what I said again. The mark is in the right hand and the forehead. We're not quite there yet, although very close.

If you're scared, stay home. If the corona really is a virus, it won't hurt you, then, will it? If it still does, you'll know you were wrong, and those Christians were right not to worry. If it doesn't, then why are you complaining about those Christians who can enjoy their freedom by going to worship God without fear of a non-existent virus? It's not selfish to want to worship and please God. I'd argue it is not godly to preserve one's own sorry life at any cost.

Just tell them not to hug you or kiss you. It's called freedom. People should be free to go to church, just as you are free to tell them not to touch you.

Facts have been shown to you time and time again. Yet you refuse to accept them.  I'm tired of fooling with you. I am just going to move on.