• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, LadyKay said:

There is no Certificate of Vaccination ID Chip.  What is wrong with you people?   You're just making up stuff. :huh:

What do you thing COVID stands for, if not "Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification"? Snopes.com, which is highly biased site in favour of Bill Gates and all things NWO, admits "The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation did fund a pilot study conducted by MIT and Rice University researchers into a potential vaccine-delivery device that could impart an invisible mark detectable by a smartphone."

The same biased source also admits Bill Gates said we would have digital certificates to determine who had received a vaccination. I don't know how much more obvious it could be.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

What do you thing COVID stands for, if not "Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification"? Snopes.com, which is highly biased site in favour of Bill Gates and all things NWO, admits "The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation did fund a pilot study conducted by MIT and Rice University researchers into a potential vaccine-delivery device that could impart an invisible mark detectable by a smartphone."

The same biased source also admits Bill Gates said we would have digital certificates to determine who had received a vaccination. I don't know how much more obvious it could be.

So you are saying that the Virus and the FEAR created by the Media was designed to be used as a way to manipulate everyone into taking the vaccine which implants the mark of the beast.

To take the vaccine is to "take the Mark".

Well, that's interesting.

The issue is....the Son of Perdition will be known.....So, are you saying he is now discovered to be Bill Gates?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93

2 hours ago, Gershom_young said:

What do you thing COVID stands for,

Sit back and get ready to be educated. Here we go.   On February 11, 2020 the World Health Organization announced an official name for the disease that is causing the  coronavirus outbreak, first identified in Wuhan China. Coronaviruses make up a large family of viruses.  These viruses have been responsible for several outbreaks around the world, including the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) pandemic of 2002-2003 and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)  This Coronavirus was  discover  I believe in Dec 30 2019 maybe Dec 31. It was a new Coronavirus that had jump from animal to human. So it was given the name "Covid-19" The meaning of the name is from the name "Coronavirus". Because it is in the family of Coronaviruses. And "19" because it was discovered in the year 2019.   I do not know  who told you that Covid-19 stood for "Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification" but that wrong. And no I did not get my information from Snopes.com.  I got my info from the CDC websites and a few other science websites ,and watching medical and science programs. 

So I do hope this has enlighten you a bit. :read:     You have a good day. 

2 hours ago, Gershom_young said:

Bill Gates said we would have digital certificates to determine who had received a vaccination.

I can not find anything that supports this claim. Other then strange, conspiracy theory  websites.  

5 hours ago, Behold said:

Can you give us a better candidate for the next election?

Do you have another in mind?

Oh I know if I did that. This thread would be derailed like a speeding train on a broken track! No good would come from that. :huh:

• Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34

Just now, LadyKay said:

Oh I know if I did that. This thread would be derailed like a speeding train on a broken track! No good would come from that. :huh:

I understand.

But its also possible that the Thread can get yanked into the rabbit hole of..>"why i hate Trump" or "what is the mark of the beast, is it Covid 19".

Aren't we lucky that this is not happening....

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

its cause she wants ME TO RUN .     and she knows her secrete might cause some strife .    no worries lady kay ,     my lips are sealed .   WELL okay NOW they are sealed .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

On 5/22/2020 at 5:16 PM, LadyKay said:

And there goes our covid-19 numbers back up again. :43:

My fear is .... while all these other countries are making restrictions the nonsense thatscgoing in in the U.S. is gonna make things worse and cases second wave and alot more deaths. Worst thing about it is that some Christians  are jumping on the band wagon and showing support acting as if it's Godly behaviour  rather than selfishness

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 5/23/2020 at 2:14 PM, OneLight said:

I was not referring to any online stuff, but getting together with one or more other believers, in person.

AMEN 

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

22 hours ago, Sower said:

"not fooling me."

With this kind of Christian communities spiritual 'support' of our President of our 'united' states,
it is sorta amazing he ever was elected.
I suppose Kay, he just fooled all us believers out there.:)
Do you think, on this 'Christian' forum, there might be something better God would have us to do.

1 Timothy 2:1-4

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 Peter 2:17

Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

Psalm 22:28

For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations.

What would happen if we actually had a thread that lifted up our president and leaders,
and prayed for them, petitioned God for His salvation mercy to be shed on them, and considered,
what we were like before God in His mercy showed His mercy on us.
I did not vote for a preacher president with a past history like yours, or mine (for sure),
I voted for a leader of the most powerful nation on earth.
And pray for him daily, then left the results to God.
God is still on the throne.....

I live in England and I have never voted since giving my heart to christ.

2Tim2:4

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier's

Heb11:10

For(Abraham )he looked for a city which has foundation, whose builder and maker is God.

Edited by vic66