• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Hmm .. never seen this as a table. As I thought George can speak for himself. Amen.. God, Christ get all the glory.. never man.

A this "report".. pass. Had this happen on another Christian site. I had been gone along time and came back. Someone asked about "Mary". So I only posted what the word said. About a week later I get this very nice email from some mod asking what was the reason for my post. What got me was.. they had already deleted the post. They already talked and they decided the reason why I posted. It was not a nice reason. So.. I said.. what am to say? You already judged me, deleted my post and your asking me why? It would seem someone was offended so there is nothing I will say other then sorry.  They still do it like that. I disagree but.. not my site.

What comes to mine is Paul..." Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble." So since Christ left.. something have really changed. Have you ever been asked my someone that has almost nothing.. where you give them something. Before they go.. you say "anything else I have you want?".

Anyway.. the answer is like someone else said.. I am going to make sure I don't hijack or what ever. But its hard some times. Well when I get around to posting its like 6,15 pages and.. no one is talking about the org post lol. And ..yeah never bothers me.

So..I talk to them.. not going to report...if someone wont bow so to speak.. I will. Side note.. we need to be careful with words like  "most" "all". Its a figure of speech not a truth.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The Only Problem I see with this is it makes everyone a moderator and stifles dialogue.

I don't really see it that way, ...there are mods that do the policing and the stifling.

I look at as, ...everyone is welcome to dine at the table, ...but there are some that come to dine, ...not from the table, ...they are wolves in sheep's clothing, ...and they eat sheep!

Why not, ...if someone wants to post something that is off topic from the OP, ...let them start their own thread with what they wanted to talk about, ...that's not stifling anyone...

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.38

3 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

I don't really see it that way, ...there are mods that do the policing and the stifling.

I look at as, ...everyone is welcome to dine at the table, ...but there are some that come to dine, ...not from the table, ...they are wolves in sheep's clothing, ...and they eat sheep!

Why not, ...if someone wants to post something that is off topic from the OP, ...let them start their own thread with what they wanted to talk about, ...that's not stifling anyone...

Lord bless

The Problem arises when there are some here who deem brethren as wolves wrongly, because they are unable to hear them correctly. For example someone who is a Calvinist Christian or a Methodist Christian are called heretics by certain doctrinal bullies on the site.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.37
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

The Problem arises when there are some here who deem brethren as wolves wrongly, because they are unable to hear them correctly. For example someone who is a Calvinist Christian or a Methodist Christian are called heretics by certain doctrinal bullies on the site.  

It may be a loving thing to leave the past poison behind and move forward in the freshness of today's manna. Mayhaps, the Lord has some fresh Manna laying on the ground of hearts ready to be picked up and enjoyed for sustenance.

A reminder for all of us:

1Cor. 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

1Cor. 13:4   Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Isn't that the reason for the REPORT BUTTON???

Of course we are not all going to agree on everything this side of Heaven, ...but the identifying "mark" of God's children is Love, ...Jesus told us, "The world will know you are "mine" by the Love you have for one another."

Hijacking a thread is completely different from wolves that come to the table with their poison, ...in your own home, ...do you not protect your family from any danger that enters in?

Like I said earlier, ...these constant hijackers are just trying to draw attention off of Jesus and on to themselves,

...if every saint here were to answer as if they were talking to Jesus, ...discussions at Worthy would be very different...

Lord bless

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.38

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Isn't that the reason for the REPORT BUTTON???

Of course we are not all going to agree on everything this side of Heaven, ...but the identifying "mark" of God's children is Love, ...Jesus told us, "The world will know you are "mine" by the Love you have for one another."

Hijacking a thread is completely different from wolves that come to the table with their poison, ...in your own home, ...do you not protect your family from any danger that enters in?

Like I said earlier, ...these constant hijackers are just trying to draw attention off of Jesus and on to themselves,

...if every saint here were to answer as if they were talking to Jesus, ...discussions at Worthy would be very different...

Lord bless

My Point is what determines a wolf? Are you the judge of that? Or some other member here? I Have seen more Hijacking of threads written by well meaning brethren by a select group of doctrinal police here on this site. You Know who I am referring to, and at times, Yourself and @Alive have been partakers in this. You two are not the worst of the worst in this regard, as you both have a modicum of "Table Manners", But I find it ironic that you are posting this comment. Where were you saying these things to the doctrinal police who were continuously hijacking threads? 

5 hours ago, Alive said:

It may be a loving thing to leave the past poison behind and move forward in the freshness of today's manna.

I Agree, But I have yet to see apologies offered by anyone but the party that was being hijacked and offended by these doctrinal police.... Not a word. It is quite a shame. Remember when you were a kid, and got into a ruccous with a neighbor and your mom or dad would take you over to the neighbors and personally apologize? That is what needs to happen here if you all want to move forward. Highly unlikely the perpetrators will offer this apology, and all I can tell you to do is go watch Corrie ten Boom's video on forgiveness. BTW, She was a Calvinist, and a Christian, a Sister in Christ.  

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,467
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,826
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  131
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

@dhchristian I suggest you read the thread in Worthy Gold.  This is no longer an issue.  :)

Dear brother, perhaps unintentionally, you have made my point for this thread, ...you "posting" your personal grievances here  is off topic of my OP.

Since this is the "table" of the Lord, then please start your own thread and maybe title it: I've been "offended" by Just Passing Through and Alive, ...and post the offensive "things" we have said directed at you, ...it has never been my intention to "offend" anyone, ...so if I have accidentally, ...yes, I will apologize to you in front of all the other saint's gathered around His table and we can "discuss" the things that have  offended you at the table of our Lord in Love in your thread.

Lord bless