• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, DeighAnn said:

I was saddened when your post ended, it seemed as if it was just getting started.  I would ask a question but don't know what to ask.  Just seems you have given this some deeper thought and I would like to hear them. 

Hi DeighAnn,

I did not want this to be a post where I dictate what you should think, instead one that interaction occurs. I would rather encourage fellowship rather than dictate with the following in mind: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. (matt. 23:8)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

It is related to wisdom. The Holy Spirit gives us christian discernment. It has many benefits in the Christian's life. We are commanded to "hate what is evil; cling to what is good" Romans 9:12

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

I want add to this topic what shown me last night. There are going to come in men, who will try and take credit for this final outpouring, men who are full of Balaam's error, well polished in theology, with their fancy suits and PHD's. This final outpouring will not receive them, as they will see them for who they are, charlatans. This final outpouring will be of Christ Jesus as the head of the body, Christ Jesus as the all in all. 

Ephesians 4:11-14 is key And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

This outpouring is the point when men as shepherds are no longer needed as we all are being perfected, the time of these "offices" will be over, and the Saints will all be unified in the Spirit Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; (verse 13-14)

The time of the teachers will be ended as we will all be Holy Spirit Taught, the time of denominations named after men will be over as we will have one head, Christ Jesus the LORD. No More will the saints be tossed about by the winds of doctrine of men, But they will become one, perfectly one as Christ Jesus Prayed in John 17. If you have not read this prayer take the time to read it now, with this in mind. 

Edited by dhchristian
copy error fixed

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

This outpouring is the point when men as shepherds are no longer needed as we all are being perfected, the time of these "offices" will be over, and the Saints will all be unified in the Spirit Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;Christ: (verse 13-14)

The time of the teachers will be ended as we will all be Holy Spirit Taught, the time of denominations named after men will be over as we will have one head, Christ Jesus the LORD. No More will the saints be tossed about by the winds of doctrine of men, But they will become one, perfectly one as Christ Jesus Prayed in John 17. If you have not read this prayer take the time to read it now, with this in mind. 

Interesting.  I can see hints of this.  The harvest will be brought to its fullness through the latter rains.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:48 AM, Last Daze said:

Interesting.  I can see hints of this.  The harvest will be brought to its fullness through the latter rains.

This is the Potential, will it be the reality? Do we desire this as a Body is the real question? With men, it is impossible, But with God, Nothing is impossible. Pray for Him to bring revival, earnestly pray, we are in sore need of it. Yes there are personal revivals occurring daily, but we need a church wide revival unlike ever seen.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Roar said:

Make God's Word your own and live by it and discernment will come.

The Prayer of Paul in Ephesians 1:17-23 is vital to this.

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I think of the wisdom of Solomon.  Two women claimed to be the mother of a baby.  Solomon needed to know how to tell how to tell who's telling the truth.  So wisdom tells him to cut the baby in two and give half to each. Immediately the true mother asks for the baby to be spared and given to the other woman.  Her love thus exposed her as the true mom.

Wisdom is what to do in a situation.  It is how to solve a problem or how to proceed.  Discernment would have perhaps discerned mannerisms of an evil deceiver, a compulsive liar, or a "con man".   There might have been pride or smugness, cockiness in deceiving  and manipulating us.  They might brag about past sins as though trying to shock us.  This type would have learned it by trial and error and picked up on mannerisms by observation.  God probably teaches this by calling our attention to these mannerisms or expressions on their faces.  Their gaze into our faces tend to be wide eyed and eyes widen even more while agreeing with whatever we say. They might compliment us to suck us in.  We also learn this by trial and error.  They try to schmooze us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Revelation and knowledge are unlearned and gifted to us as God gives us understanding of Scripture as to see Him and to Know Him.

13 hours ago, Willa said:

Revelation and knowledge are unlearned and gifted to us as God gives us understanding of Scripture as to see Him and to Know Him.

Amen Willa, The Word of God is not just a book of doctrine, but the living word of God, When discernment comes the Word of God comes to life, this is the only way I can describe it intelligibly. Revelation is then granted us. This is such a blessing when this occurs. He grants this to those who repent and seek Him.... Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you as James 4 states. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, dhchristian said:

This is the Potential, will it be the reality? Do we desire this as a Body is the real question? With men, it is impossible, But with God, Nothing is impossible. Pray for Him to bring revival, earnestly pray, we are in sore need of it. Yes there are personal revivals occurring daily, but we need a church wide revival unlike ever seen.

I stand with you in agreement on this.  The body of Christ needs eyes to see and ears to hear, discernment in these times of deception.