Debp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I would never put children in any protest. As I believe young children do not have the understanding to yet "think for themselves".  But are only doing it to please the adults  in their lives.(mom and dad)  Each and every person who protest should do it using their own mind made up to do so by their own will and own understanding. Children in protest are just being put on display. And most have not yet had the life experience to even understand what they are protesting.  That is just what I think. Yep! 

With that. Let me make it a bit more interesting and add. Do you all feel the same way when pro-life groups protest with their children?  

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is a case by case decision,  and also the age of the children.  I mostly think that organized non violent, protests are sometimes fine, but again it is a case by case basis.  You really cannot do a blanket answer to that.   

What do you think @LadyKay?

God bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Yeah my parents thought I was the wrong color and to short :blink: 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 6/6/2020 at 6:06 PM, Debp said:

I noticed some young children at the protests.   One little girl was six, clutching her mother's side as a reporter interviewed her mother.   I thought the child looked rather scared to be there.   The reporter held a microphone to the little girl, and asked to see her sign.   The little girl didn't respond, and just kept clutching her mother's dress.   I thought it was very unwise of the mother to subject her young child to the mayhem.

But just now on the news, I saw a four year old girl at the protests!   And the four year old girl told the reporter, "No justice, no peace!" I can hardly believe some of this stuff.   

This is a very shameful and evil thing to do!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

It is very sad to see children dragged into hateful situations, and even sadder when they are used as props.  Saddest of all is an ongoing indoctrination of hatred in an innocent child.  One enlightened generation could end racial hatred and most other prejudice, but it is in the carnal nature of man to keep stoking the fires of hatred and passing them on to their children.

Eze 18:20

The soul that sinneth, it shall die.  The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father.  Neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son.  The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

This verse is easy to understand.  We will ultimately be judged by God for the things we say and do as individuals.  We will reap what we have sown.

Exo 20:5

Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor serve them, for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

This verse may seem to contradict the Eze verse.  But I think that God is telling us that hate and the sin it breeds is passed from generation to generation as children fall prey to the hateful perspectives of their parents, and in turn pass these hateful perspectives on to their own children.  God is actually being merciful to halt this chain of hate which men perpetuate at four generations.  Unfortunately hate has a multi-generational aspect to it.  Only Jesus can break this chain reaction.  How many generations of racial hatred have we already had?  How long will parents continue to teach hatred and intolerance to their children?  Hate is the true source of the current rioting.  The death of George Floyd was an opportunity for long simmering multi-generational hate to resurface.  Jesus is the only answer.  The love of Jesus will conquer hate.  But it has to be embraced and taught to our children, otherwise we are condemning our own children to a fate worse than death.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/9/2020 at 10:14 PM, IloveyouGod. said:

I think it is a case by case decision,  and also the age of the children.  I mostly think that organized non violent, protests are sometimes fine, but again it is a case by case basis.  You really cannot do a blanket answer to that.   

What do you think @LadyKay?

God bless.

Well okay. I do remember forming a protest in my neighborhood when I was 10 years old because the neighbor was cutting down a tree in their yard. I got all my friends to ride around on their bikes in a circle in front of their house and shout "SAVE THE TREES! SAVE THE TREES!"  Sadly our protest did not work and they cut down the tree.   :(

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

On 6/7/2020 at 5:21 AM, Debp said:

I agree people should never teach their children to hate.   It's just that I'm astounded by some of these parents subjecting very young children to these huge protests.    Also, they are possibly subjecting them to catching Covid-19.

Or worse being seriously injured or killed, these protests seem to get out of hand very easily and quickly.