• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,523
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Well. If that is how you feel. Then don't bow. 

I don't plan to. Now all I have to do is not get sick seeing others do so.

1 hour ago, Rosenberg57 said:

It is bending the Knee, Bowing the Head.

Yes it is.

22 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

The whole thing leaves me unmoved. It is the last thing we all need right now in the midst of a pandemic. 

The only one i bow to is my Lord and God. May He grant common sense to mankind. 

Looking at the mobs roaming the streets and rioting, looting etc getting sick is not the biggest worry for some folks.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Are you a Christian?

Yes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/8/2020 at 9:09 AM, warrior12 said:

There is a movement or cult or whatever you want to call them that's on the pavement preaching that they are the true Israelite's.  They have very strong ambitions and one is to make white people and those who they deem as non-Israelite's  their subordinates as they become the masters or rulers.  They may seem harmless, but what is happening right now I believe is part of their plan.  See this video on you tube, where whites are convinced to bow before them as their slaves ect.   This has been happening a long time now, as I have watched numerous videos on youtube, where their language is vulgar and plain in sight .

They have a large following of the young men and they are growing .  They may be playing a huge role in all this mayhem that is taking place.  Check out the youtube video and see it happening long before all this riot ect.

By the way, I should state that these events are demonic in nature and men are just the placeholder for the unclean spirits wrecking havoc.  This is my personal take as from my experience and witness of things spiritual. It's real folks, real.

Those people claiming themselves as black Israel looked like those bloody Pharisees Jesus spoke of, so arrogant n so racist, big mouth.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

I don't plan to. Now all I have to do is not get sick seeing others do so.

Well. Good luck with that.

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well. Good luck with that.

No problem. God shares the same problem, because He finds it nauseating when people are lukewarm and spineless.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:35 PM, TheBlade said:

"your white. You were born with racism. Accept it"... Yet.. didn't you just loot that womans store? She was black.  I can hear her now "I thought black lifes matter? I'm black.. why did you do this to my store? I'm black. Why not just chock me now?" <--that was real. First part.. made up. Oh.. this is nothing to what has happened just over one week.

BLM group is not of God.. does deserve anything. How many times do we have to watch others look into that group.. what they said.. really stand for..anyway.  Right now in some schools they are teaching this racism is born into people. Just not black people..they say.  No you can be white black yellow red and be just as racist as any one.

There are videos not being show on 6 other networks. Where black people demand you bow.. and say sorry.. and say you are white privilege. Did we not see the little 5+ year old girl where mom but a sign on her saying SHES WHITE PRIVILEGE.  I watched them make people take a knee. Not asked nicely. Watched BLM get very upset as people were taking down their grefiti that they put on the walls.

So...yeah.. no respect to that group. I will help and defend anyone of any color that is being mistreated.

Sin spans every race and age group. Jesus loves all the little children of the world, He is colourblind. Too bad BLM wasn't too!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

14 hours ago, OneLight said:

I really don't see any indication that dad2 is not a Christian.  What was said that would ever lead you to ask?

14 hours ago, OneLight said:

I really don't see any indication that dad2 is not a Christian.  What was said that would ever lead you to ask?

"I would agree that getting prostate face down, or bowing knees seems wicked and creepy".

I read this statement in a different context than it was intended. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Back in the days of kings and queens. Bowing the knee or taking the knee to the king or queen of whatever country. Was a sign of submission and respect. If you were a women you would curtsy and if you are a man you would bow. Traditionally, women and girls curtsy for those of senior social rank just as men and boys bow.  It isn't about worship. But about how one is suppose to great respectfuly a king or queen.