• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Tigger56 said:

To seek to pacify evil and darkness only creates more evil and darkness for when light surrenders darkness increases in power. Do not bow down before evil and do not align yourself with evil, for the ones that some seek to appease only take your submission as a sign of subservience. I will not be forced to wear a mask as a sign of my submission and I will not bow down to members of a corrupt organization and apologize for my race, my faith, or my gender, for it is not penance that they seek, it is your submission and your defeat that is their goal. I bow in reverence, worship, and humility before the Lord God and the Lord Jesus, but I will not bow before men and women in submission to their false narrative and their wicked agenda.

What is the opposite of pacifying evil?

Provoke it to war?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

10 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

What is the opposite of pacifying evil?

Provoke it to war?

Evil does not have to be provoked. We as Christians are at war.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

We as Christians are at war.

With who? People who wear mask. :laugh:   

• Haha 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,822
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, Tigger56 said:

I will not be forced to wear a mask as a sign of my submission .......

I wear a mask to the grocery store and the doctor's office.  I live with an elderly mother with a serious lung disease.  Here in Louisiana, especially in my region, the numbers grow daily.   I'm aware that people think I am a coward, a weakling, a pathetic sheep, and worse.  How do I know that?  It's all over Facebook and social media.  The mask wearers vs. the non-mask wearers.

I've not quite seen anything like the war between the two.

I can't imagine who I am supposed to be in submission to when I wear my mask in crowded places.  It's my own decision - free will decision.

If you don't want to wear yours - I'm happy for  you.  Just don't relegate me to the "sheep" squad for wearing mine in certain situations.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 6/15/2020 at 3:46 AM, Tigger56 said:

Evil does not have to be provoked. We as Christians are at war.

With who?

I heard it was powers and principalities.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:20 AM, LadyKay said:

With who? People who wear mask. :laugh:   

Sorry, just now having time to reply to those who quoted me.  Humor right .....  LOL

On 6/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, Jayne said:

I wear a mask to the grocery store and the doctor's office.  I live with an elderly mother with a serious lung disease.  Here in Louisiana, especially in my region, the numbers grow daily.   I'm aware that people think I am a coward, a weakling, a pathetic sheep, and worse.  How do I know that?  It's all over Facebook and social media.  The mask wearers vs. the non-mask wearers.

I've not quite seen anything like the war between the two.

I can't imagine who I am supposed to be in submission to when I wear my mask in crowded places.  It's my own decision - free will decision.

If you don't want to wear yours - I'm happy for  you.  Just don't relegate me to the "sheep" squad for wearing mine in certain situations.

Choice is fine. I disagree with the wearing of a mask, but I will not be forced to wear one and that is what I am talking about. The stores that insist upon it I don't shop. I live next door to my parents, none with lung disease but both in their 80's, they don't wear a mask when going out and don't expect me to around them. Some states made it mandatory to wear a mask, I haven't seen anyone making it mandatory not to wear one. I can't help but wonder why the social distancing, why the Plexiglas if the masks are so wonderful. Why do so masks come in boxes stating they will not protect from Covid 19?  

For me the mask is a way to get me to submit to the lies and agendas of those in darkness or in ignorance and unto those who walk and live in fear. But the lines have clearly been drawn in this matter and neither side is changing their minds. So wear your masks of various colors and designs and I will continue to live in faith and enjoy the life the Lord has given unto me. I will continue to see the mask as a sign of submission.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, Rosenberg57 said:

With who?

I heard it was powers and principalities.

The simple answer is with darkness and evil. Satan and his demons seek to destroy mankind. We as Christians fight in many fronts. We must fight lies with truth, deception with clarity, fear with faith, etc.....  My dad had a true statement when he would tell me and my brothers to be different, to make change, to stand for something..... He would say that it takes a live fish to swim upstream.

43 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Choice is fine. I disagree with the wearing of a mask, but I will not be forced to wear one and that is what I am talking about. The stores that insist upon it I don't shop. I live next door to my parents, none with lung disease but both in their 80's, they don't wear a mask when going out and don't expect me to around them. Some states made it mandatory to wear a mask, I haven't seen anyone making it mandatory not to wear one. I can't help but wonder why the social distancing, why the Plexiglas if the masks are so wonderful. Why do so masks come in boxes stating they will not protect from Covid 19?  

For me the mask is a way to get me to submit to the lies and agendas of those in darkness or in ignorance and unto those who walk and live in fear. But the lines have clearly been drawn in this matter and neither side is changing their minds. So wear your masks of various colors and designs and I will continue to live in faith and enjoy the life the Lord has given unto me. I will continue to see the mask as a sign of submission.

You can not be forced to wear a mask. But you maybe force to wear a ventilator. Or worst yet, forced to see someone you love wear one because of your foolishness. Just think about that for awhile. While you dance around proclaming how you have more freedom and more faith than the rest of us. A mask isn't about protecting you. It is about protecting others. 

• Well Said! 1

55 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

We as Christians fight in many fronts. We must fight lies with truth, deception with clarity,

And so I do. By pointing out the foolishness that you are spouting on these forms.  Declaring the wearing of a maks a sign if submission. Talk about fighting deception. You should start with yourself on that one.   

• Well Said! 1