• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.  (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words and a war of thoughts.  How does someone perceive themselves?  How does someone perceive God? 

I posted the following today on /r/Jordanpeterson.  Why /r/jordanpeterson?  He has tended to attract a lot of young men.  He drew a line and said no more.  He may not have been theologically 100% correct.  Dr. Peterson has did what a lot of Churches should have been doing.  Drawing a line and saying "No more."

Ears to Hear

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." (Revelations 3:22)

What does it mean to be "Woke?" In the Bible having eyes to see and ears to hear has been a theme that has run through the Bible, through multiple authors. Men in The Spirit of God wrote something. They had ears to hear. Being "Woke" has spiritual understanding.

• But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am too young.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. (Jeremiah 1:7)

• for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." (Luke 12:12)

These two verses suggest someone was hearing a voice. What voice? Did that make the schizophrenic? Just holding to more Biblical values, and talking about politics or God online, someone may have been called schizophrenic by low integrity individuals, who were more of one mind with Communists in the USSR, who put Orthodox priests into mental institutions. Given someone has ears to hear, he is hearing a voice. God may be in his head.

We have some songs for this.

Song: Oh Well

Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown. (Revelations 2:10)

Song: Heavy is the Head.

Song: Rusty Cage

Places in the Bible someone finds eyes to see and ears to hear:

• Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people. (Ezekiel 12:2)

• Ears that hear and eyes that see- the LORD has made them both. (Proverbs 20:12)

• to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. (Isaiah 42:7)

• For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.' 16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. (Matthew 13:15-17)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

Question:  Has the song "Heavy is The Head" been prophetic? 

Some secular songs may have played on spiritual concepts and been spiritually relevant.  Spiritually relevant may not have been 100% spiritually correct with God.  It was relevant. 

Some people who wrote songs may have had a vision.  What was their vision?  Where did their vision come from?  Interpreting some music may have been interpreting dreams or visions. 

Some people may have had the gift of prophecy, and sang secular songs and people did not understand that? 

In an understanding of "The Power of The Tongue" given a song was presented in a particular way as something for God, it may have become prophetic. 

Post:  Using Secular Music for God and Spiritual Warfare. on /r/metaspiritual. 

Edited by Manonfire63

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 6/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Manonfire63 said:

Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words and a war of thoughts.  How does someone perceive themselves?  How does someone perceive God? 

I think it comes through biblical and self analysis.