• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

What does it mean when you can see other people inside of other people? Are these oppressive spirits? Are these "coverings"? I've heard once someone say that not everybody is a covering. How do you get them out never to come back again? This is a big reason why I struggle with suicidal thoughts.

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

explain how you see these people inside of others......   are you speaking physically see them or spiritually know that they are there....

There are many possibilities to that question..        Why would you want to get them out of other people...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Do you mean like multiple personalities? Also please don't commit suicide. Message me if you want to talk! I can relate. My email is goodfruitforGod@gmail.com

I meant get them out of myself and to your other question, both. I hate when people blow me off and say things like oh you're just hallucinating or they're hallucinations because I know they're not also I know that you experience or have experienced the same thing. Not you personally, I'm speaking in general.

No not multiple personalities and thank you.

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

5 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

What does it mean when you can see other people inside of other people? Are these oppressive spirits? Are these "coverings"? I've heard once someone say that not everybody is a covering. How do you get them out never to come back again? This is a big reason why I struggle with suicidal thoughts.

Hello Rare Sister, I understand the suicidal thoughts and I really appreciate you that you have an energy to expose the works of the enemies into your mind thru this forums....Remember the devil is a liar- his works for the children of God is to kill, to steal and to destroy.

And I believe  you are protected by the Blood of Jesus Christ as you are precious and well loved by God the Father, you are the masterpiece of God and He loves you so much....no one can pluck you out from the Father's hands. How wide, long, high and deep is the love of Christ for you.

John 10:28-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 

Faith with Action: Binding and Losing Matthew 16:19

19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth [a]will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Keywords: 

We need to rebuke whatever suicidal thoughts by saying>>get out of my mind satan, I rebuke you and I refuse you in the name of Jesus Christ....my mind, my soul and my body is sanctified, protected by the Blood of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is the Anchor of my soul.

Sister feel free to message me thru PM...Jesus loves you so much.

Edited by Refresher
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

4 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

I meant get them out of myself and to your other question, both. I hate when people blow me off and say things like oh you're just hallucinating or they're hallucinations because I know they're not also I know that you experience or have experienced the same thing. Not you personally, I'm speaking in general.

4 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

No not multiple personalities and thank you.

I understand, sister. And my prayers go out to you. Five of my relatives have committed suicide and I've also struggled with the issue in the past. Rather than try to go into a lot of explanations about the deliverance ministry and it's application for today's believers, allow me to recommend a couple of books that might be helpful for you to understand. Freedom from bondages and oppressions are important for suffering Christians. This can be a very touchy subject and I don't take it lightly. I also feel you do need some help, dear. Please note, this is not an attempt to sell books or spam the forum. There are a number of other ones available, but these are pretty good. God bless you and bring you complete freedom. 

Out! In the name of Jesus by Pat Brooks - Goodreads

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17158440-out-in-the-name-of-jesus

An outstanding book, a tour de force. I'm stingy with five-star ratings, but this book earned one. The late Pat Brooks packed a lot of substance into this book, which is ostensibly about deliverance ministry, but also boasts insights into the burgeoning charismatic renewal and especially into family dynamics, such as healing broken marriages and parenting rebellious …

Pigs in the Parlor: A Practical Guide to Deliverance by ...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/115950.Pigs_in_the_Parlor

Jun 01, 1973 · He is probably best known for his book, Pigs In The Parlor. Frank and his wife Ida Frank Hammond was a graduate of Baylor University and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary with over forty years experience as a pastor and teacher in the Body of Christ.

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

I understand, sister. And my prayers go out to you. Five of my relatives have committed suicide and I've also struggled with the issue in the past. Rather than try to go into a lot of explanations about the deliverance ministry and it's application for today's believers, allow me to recommend a couple of books that might be helpful for you to understand. Freedom from bondages and oppressions are important for suffering Christians. This can be a very touchy subject and I don't take it lightly. I also feel you do need some help, dear. Please note, this is not an attempt to sell books or spam the forum. There are a number of other ones available, but these are pretty good. God bless you and bring you complete freedom. 

Out! In the name of Jesus by Pat Brooks - Goodreads

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17158440-out-in-the-name-of-jesus

An outstanding book, a tour de force. I'm stingy with five-star ratings, but this book earned one. The late Pat Brooks packed a lot of substance into this book, which is ostensibly about deliverance ministry, but also boasts insights into the burgeoning charismatic renewal and especially into family dynamics, such as healing broken marriages and parenting rebellious …

Pigs in the Parlor: A Practical Guide to Deliverance by ...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/115950.Pigs_in_the_Parlor

Jun 01, 1973 · He is probably best known for his book, Pigs In The Parlor. Frank and his wife Ida Frank Hammond was a graduate of Baylor University and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary with over forty years experience as a pastor and teacher in the Body of Christ.

Thank you. God bless.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

I will also keep you in prayer, I would mention an online website that might help but I don't know if I can post it here,  you do matter & we all care about you

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

ok :)