IGNORED

Why doesn't President Trump ban homosexuality if he's a Christian?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  12

6 hours ago, furrychristian said:

The objective reasoning behind it is that we cannot live in a society where people are allowed to kill others, and still be safe.

Right, I tell you what, I'll take on the persona of an evolutionary atheist and we'll see how you do, without the objective truth of God's revelation to back you up.

Evo Atheist: Why shouldn't we kill others?  Survival of the fittest is how the human race evolves upwards and the weaklings are weeded out.  This only happens by death; so, to keep the weaklings safe would do humanity a disservice.

The difference is, the purpose of government is to keep it's citizens safe.

Evo Atheist: Says who?  Why should government keep all its citizens safe, when we want planned parenthood (murdering unborn children) and euthenasia, to stop genetically inferior babies and old people from becoming a burden on society.

Not to force religious principles. The purpose of murder being illegal isn't to change the heart of a potential murderer, it is to keep him from harming others and have the means to stop and deter that kind of crime from occurring.

Evo Atheist: What right do you have to stop someone from harming someone else?  It's only through nature (red in tooth and claw) fighting for supremacy that the fittest survive.  We should encourage fighting.  Might is right and devil take the hindmost, not that Atheists believe in the devil, ha ha.

Sorry, but you're not going to change my mind. I was a libertarian for 7 years, and still largely lean in that direction. I'm only not a libertarian anymore because I'm more left leaning now. I am very familiar with the conversation we are having, I've had it many times.

Evo Atheist: A libertarian - ah, you were a woman after my own heart.  It's a shame that you've become one of those bleeding heart lefties.  There'll be no place for you, in our coming "might is right" society.

DISCLAIMER: In no way do I agree with any of the things the "Evo Atheist" says here; but I want the poster to see that, without God's objective standard, it's every man for himself and whoever can enforce his philosophy will be "right", until someone stronger comes along.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

Right, I tell you what, I'll take on the persona of an evolutionary atheist and we'll see how you do, without the objective truth of God's revelation to back you up.

Evo Atheist: Why shouldn't we kill others?  Survival of the fittest is how the human race evolves upwards and the weaklings are weeded out.  This only happens by death; so, to keep the weaklings safe would do humanity a disservice.

Evo Atheist: Says who?  Why should government keep all its citizens safe, when we want planned parenthood (murdering unborn children) and euthenasia, to stop genetically inferior babies and old people from becoming a burden on society.

Evo Atheist: What right do you have to stop someone from harming someone else?  It's only through nature (red in tooth and claw) fighting for supremacy that the fittest survive.  We should encourage fighting.  Might is right and devil take the hindmost, not that Atheists believe in the devil, ha ha.

Evo Atheist: A libertarian - ah, you were a woman after my own heart.  It's a shame that you've become one of those bleeding heart lefties.  There'll be no place for you, in our coming "might is right" society.

DISCLAIMER: In no way do I agree with any of the things the "Evo Atheist" says here; but I want the poster to see that, without God's objective standard, it's every man for himself and whoever can enforce his philosophy will be "right", until someone stronger comes along.

Literally no one thinks like that, but whatever. (Have you ever talked to an atheist Like, actually? I don't imagine that you haven't, but the way you're characterizing them is very much insulting.)

I'm at work at the moment, may or may not respond according to your game later. 

Edited by furrychristian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

15 hours ago, furrychristian said:

Either you respect freedom of religion, or you don't. I don't know what to tell you buddy.

Freedom of religion is part of our Bill of Rights.   God's will as stated in the Bible supersedes any man made doctrine.  If I have to choose between them I obey God.  It is He who will judge me in the end and Who determines where I spend etermnity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Jesus didn't say much about homosexuality because in the Old Testament they were put to death together with their victims, so it was fairly infrequent in the society Jesus lived in.  It was spoken about by the apostles because the Roman world didn't have taboos or laws against that or abortion and other sexual sin.  The Roman society was decadent.

6 hours ago, Willa said:

Freedom of religion is part of our Bill of Rights.   God's will as stated in the Bible supersedes any man made doctrine.  If I have to choose between them I obey God.  It is He who will judge me in the end and Who determines where I spend etermnity.

And we are not commanded to change the laws of the country we live in to reflect the Bible. We are instead commanded to live a holy life and to make disciples

14 hours ago, furrychristian said:

Literally no one thinks like that, but whatever. (Have you ever talked to an atheist Like, actually? I don't imagine that you haven't, but the way you're characterizing them is very much insulting.)

I'm at work at the moment, may or may not respond according to your game later. 

If no-one thinks like that, then Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party didn't exist.  There are no Neo-Nazis and the people who went into the school shooting pupils and teachers, wearing evolution tee-shirts weren't real.  Richard Dawkins doesn't exist and there was no eugenics movement in the early part of the twentieth century, Revolutionary Communism is a myth, etc, etc.

Besides that, you missed the point, which was that, without an objective standard (i.e. something that is guaranteed to be right, regardless of anyone's opinion), you cannot defeat ANY philosophy, because it's just one person's opinion against another's.

3 hours ago, David1701 said:

If no-one thinks like that, then Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party didn't exist.  There are no Neo-Nazis and the people who went into the school shooting pupils and teachers, wearing evolution tee-shirts weren't real.  Richard Dawkins doesn't exist and there was no eugenics movement in the early part of the twentieth century, Revolutionary Communism is a myth, etc, etc.

Besides that, you missed the point, which was that, without an objective standard (i.e. something that is guaranteed to be right, regardless of anyone's opinion), you cannot defeat ANY philosophy, because it's just one person's opinion against another's.

Nations are founded based on what the majority can agree on, if it's a democracy. Or at least, they have some sort of document they base their government and laws on. Checks and balances are in place so that these standards are protected. Most can agree that they do not want to live in a society where people are allowed to harm others without consequences. Is what I'm saying.

I don't necessarily disagree that our faith is the origin of morality. However, we live in a fallen world, and we are not commanded to form a theocracy, not anywhere in scripture. You'd think if that was so important the Bible would say something about it. God will come and set up His kingdom, which will be ruled entirely according to His principles. Until then, our task is simply to make disciples.

The Puritans tried out that theocracy thing. I promise you it did not work out. Humans are incapable of doing God's job for Him.

Now then, I'm done with this conversation.

Edited by furrychristian

21 hours ago, furrychristian said:

Nations are founded based on what the majority can agree on, if it's a democracy. Or at least, they have some sort of document they base their government and laws on. Checks and balances are in place so that these standards are protected. Most can agree that they do not want to live in a society where people are allowed to harm others without consequences. Is what I'm saying.

I don't necessarily disagree that our faith is the origin of morality. However, we live in a fallen world, and we are not commanded to form a theocracy, not anywhere in scripture. You'd think if that was so important the Bible would say something about it. God will come and set up His kingdom, which will be ruled entirely according to His principles. Until then, our task is simply to make disciples.

The Puritans tried out that theocracy thing. I promise you it did not work out. Humans are incapable of doing God's job for Him.

Now then, I'm done with this conversation.

No-one, except you, said anything about a theocracy.

What everyone ought to do, is God's revealed will.  If you disagree with that, then you are advocating rebellion against God.  It is as simple as that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 6/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, Andy Maleh said:

Why doesn't President Trump ban homosexuality if he is Christian? It sounds like the only logical thing a Christian would do regarding the practice of homosexuality...

Our President has no interest in doing so, and is looking to "decriminalize" it even further here, and across the world. I'm aware of one nation that still understands it's "sin" and will not be changing their laws. While not condoning their execution or imprisonment, it should never be looked upon as normal or them being "married" as God will never see it as such. A few Tweets from last year:
Trump_LGBT_Tweet_May_2019.png.90925d05d33538567be90d188580024b.png

It was illegal in all 50 states for many years. As nations depart from God and His ways, He turns them over to their sinful and carnal desires.

Romans 1:24-27 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: (25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. (26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

At any time should they, or any other sinner repent and believe on Jesus Christ, God can and will forgive them and set them free!

1Corinthians 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, (male homosexuals acting feminine) nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (homosexuals in general) (10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 6/25/2020 at 5:56 AM, Andy Maleh said:

I disagree with you. President Trump is most certainly a Christian as demonstrated by many of his noble Christian actions. Still, he is not a God's prophet, so he makes mistakes like everybody else, and can benefit from all the help we can give him to keep the USA sailing on the best course possible.

IF you think the Pope is Christian than I see where you would say Trump is christian. But  Trump like the Pope is following the ecumenical order of things progressing the NWO that is NOT Christ but Luciferian.

Trump just signed on June 2 2020 executive order 13926 :https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/06/05/2020-12430/advancing-international-religious-freedom

Section 1. Policy. (a) Religious freedom, America's first freedom, is a moral and national security imperative.

-So they are equating Gods given rights with national security.  So this comes in a month were they are going to change the fabric of society especially when it has to do with certain people and orientation and this type of thing. They are preparing us this month to be ALL INCLUSIVE  of anybody and any entity.

(b) Religious communities and organizations, and other institutions of civil society, are vital partners in United States Government efforts to advance religious freedom around the world. ( so they are basically equating religious communities and organizations with civil society and that they are going to advance this around the world. )  It is the policy of the United States to engage robustly and continually with civil society organizations—including those in foreign countries—to inform United States Government policies, programs, and activities related to international religious freedom.

Sec. 2. Prioritization of International Religious Freedom. Within 180 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of State (Secretary) shall, in consultation with the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), develop a plan to prioritize international religious freedom ( that is going to be the One WORLD ECUMENICAL Religious System) in the planning and implementation of United States foreign policy and in the foreign assistance programs of the Department of State and USAID.

Sec. 3Foreign Assistance Funding for International Religious Freedom. (a) The Secretary shall, in consultation with the Administrator of USAID, budget at least $50 million per fiscal year for programs that advance international religious freedom, to the extent feasible and permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations. Such programs shall include those intended to anticipate, prevent, and respond to attacks against individuals and groups on the basis of their religion, including programs designed to help ensure that such groups can persevere as distinct communities;(but that is global community) to promote accountability for the perpetrators of such attacks; to ensure equal rights and legal protections for individuals and groups regardless of belief; to improve the safety and security of houses of worship and public spaces for all faiths;( Again this is the ecumenical One World Religion taking effect right before your very  eyes in the form of an executive order ) and to protect and preserve the cultural heritages of religious communities.

(b) Executive departments and agencies (agencies) that fund foreign assistance programs shall ensure that faith-based and religious entities, (those could be demonic even) including eligible entities in foreign countries, are not discriminated against on the basis of religious identity or religious belief when competing for Federal funding, to the extent permitted by law. (So if some fallen angel giant technology entity person, the United States is Not going to discriminate against them no matter how wicked evil or perverse this entity is.)

Sec. 4. Integrating International Religious Freedom into United States Diplomacy.  (there is going to be a special watch list and countries        (a) The Secretary shall direct Chiefs of Mission in countries of particular concern, countries on the Special Watch List, countries in which there are entities of particular concern, and any other countries that have engaged in or tolerated violations of religious freedom as noted in the Annual Report on International Religious Freedom (if they don't tolerate the OneWorld Religion-   there is going to be a special watch list ) required by section 102(b) of the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-292), as amended (the “Act”), to develop comprehensive action plans to inform and support the efforts of the United States to advance international religious Start Printed Page 34952freedom and to encourage the host governments to make progress in eliminating violations of religious freedom.

Sec. 5. Training for Federal Officials. (a) The Secretary shall require all Department of State civil service employees in the Foreign Affairs Series to undertake training modeled on the international religious freedom training described in section 708(a) of the Foreign Service Act of 1980 (Public Law 96-465), as amended by section 103(a)(1) of the Frank R. Wolf International Religious Freedom Act (Public Law 114-281).

c) All Federal employees subject to these requirements shall be required to complete international religious freedom training not less frequently than once every 3 years.

Sec. 6. Economic Tools. ( they are going to use the appropriate use of economic tools to advance International Religious Freedom -that is cohesion)   (a) The Secretary and the Secretary of the Treasury shall, in consultation with the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and through the process described in National Security Presidential Memorandum-4 of April 4, 2017 (Organization of the National Security Council, the Homeland Security Council, and Subcommittees), develop recommendations to prioritize the appropriate use of economic tools to advance international religious freedom in countries of particular concern, countries on the Special Watch List, countries in which there are entities of particular concern, and any other countries that have engaged in or tolerated violations of religious freedom as noted in the report required by section 102(b) of the Act. These economic tools may include, as appropriate and to the extent permitted by law, increasing religious freedom programming, realigning foreign assistance to better reflect country circumstances, or restricting the issuance of visas under section 604(a) of the Act.

(b) The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, may consider imposing sanctions under Executive Order 13818 of December 20, 2017 (Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption) -( Of which Christians may in the future be subject to), which, among other things, implements the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328).

Stay Alert for religious persecution it is headed your way.

trump and his wife in from of pope statueimages.jpg

Edited by 1to3