• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, The Light said:

I am pre trib rapture of the Church. Then at the confirming of the covenant, the 70th week begins as God turn His attention to the people of Daniel (12 tribes across the earth), who will be able to see when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in (at the pretrib rapture). The 12 tribes will go through the 70th week, time of Jacobs trouble and will be raptured at the end of the week, pre wrath (post trib if you understand that the tribulation is not the wrath of God). The nation of Israel will remain on the earth in a place of protection during the time, times and half a time wrath of God.

Its just more tpr trib word games. Wrath isn't tribulation and vice versa. Nonsense. Pre tribbers try to justify this by quoting rev 15:1 but it only says these bring His wrath to completion. 

Which is pre wrath. Most people think that the 70th week tribulation contains the wrath of God, but we can prove that that is an error.

Please stop with the linear nonsense. There are people in heaven, in the temple of God before the throne in Rev 7. There are 144,000 redeemed from the earth before the throne in Rev 13. In Rev 15 we can see those that went through the tribulation singing the song of Moses. These are the same people that you seen in Rev 7. So Revelation is not in chronological order. However the verse you quoted says that no man can enter the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven. The Word says that no man can enter the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony until the plagues  by the 7 angels are finished. You should be able to conclude that the temple where the throne of God is, is NOT the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony. The only way you can prove that you are correct is to find a verse that shows the throne of God in the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven. Option two is prove that the 7 last plagues occur before the great multitude in Rev 7. Since they don't, it ain't gonna happen.

See above. It was not ignored, it was proven that your were incorrect. The Word spoke for itself.

Ps. 11- The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Is. 6- In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Rev. 7- Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Rev. 16- And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

There on only one time we see the phrase, "temple of the tabernacle of testimony". And you have deduction you say. So lets see, temple of the tabernacle of testimony IS in heaven, no other temples in heaven are named, but God's throne is repeatedly stated as having sitting on  a throne in His temple...hmmm, does this fit?

All I see is excuses that do not line up with the facts.

If you posted it, I missed it. Give me specifics and I will deal with it

Isaiah 26 is where it says dead men will live again, ch. 27 says in THAT DAY the serpent is punished, by the end of the chapter it days THAT is when the great trumpet will be blown. These things are together, and timing of the serpent being punished is at the END!

I showed you the secret pretrib rapture in the old testament. Song of Solomon 2

Yes He does com in the air again.

Luke 17

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

He tells us that He is coming as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven MORE than one day. The first time He comes (The Lord Himself pretrib), He will come as lightning but He will come in secret. He will not be seen by the world. The second time He comes (prewrath) as lightning, all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. He will remain in the clouds and send His angels to gather. Then at the end of the trumpets or vials He will come with His army.

Right. They see the Lord in the clouds and try to hide from His wrath that they know is coming. Then the 7th seal is opened and there is silence in heaven for 30 minutes. Then when the 1st trumpet sounds, wrath begins.

No man will enter the temple of the tabernacle of testimony until the 7 plagues are finished. By simple deductive reasoning we can determine that the throne of God is not in this temple because we see people that come out of great tribulation before the throne of God in the temple. We know that this event happens before the 7 last plagues are finished.

I posted that scriptures that prove that there are people before the throne of God before the 7 plagues are finished. That proves, without question, that the throne of God is not in the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony.

Note that He gave two examples as in two raptures. You say in both cases that God's people were not removed UNTIL the day of judgment. And yet we know that NOAH WAS IN THE ARK 7 DAYS BEFORE THE FLOOD with the ark doors shut by God. But the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. Two different examples, two different circumstances and two different raptures.

That is totally debunked, you need to look up "selfsame day" in Genesis and BELIEVE it. Wow, you are desperate. 

Two raptures directly contradict scripture. You even said He will come in the air again. Hebrews 9- So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  

There is a SECOND TIME, but NO third time is listed. It is only in your imagination. 

Exactly, It will be just like that on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

The very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. It will be like that when the Son of Man is revealed in the clouds. However we know that if Jesus says ONE OF THE DAYS of the Son of Man, He is coming like lightning more than once. The first time he comes, it will be like the days of Noah. Jesus will not be revealed in that day. He will be revealed when it is like the days of Lot.

Umm, Jesus did not split them as you are doing to wiggle out of seeing Jesus destroy a pet doctrine. He combined them!

Luke 17

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

Like I said, lack of understanding.

Did you skip this by accident?  

Edited by Uriah
add link

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

Its just more tpr trib word games. Wrath isn't tribulation and vice versa. Nonsense. Pre tribbers try to justify this by quoting rev 15:1 but it only says these bring His wrath to completion. 

I'm not sure I've ever seen a person that believes in pre rapture that didn't think that the tribulation was the wrath of God, so you conclusion is hooey, as usual.

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

That is totally debunked, you need to look up "selfsame day" in Genesis and BELIEVE it. Wow, you are desperate. 

I understand that Noah, his family and all the animals entered the ark of the selfsame day. No mystery there.

Is the guy that thinks he is smart enough to debunk the truth, the same guy that debunked Christ rising from the dead?

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

Two raptures directly contradict scripture. You even said He will come in the air again. Hebrews 9- So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. 

There is a SECOND TIME, but NO third time is listed. It is only in your imagination.

Exactly, He will appear to the Church a second time. They will be raptured. Later He will appear to the 12 tribes across the earth and they will be raptured, just like the Word says.

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

Umm, Jesus did not split them as you are doing to wiggle out of seeing Jesus destroy a pet doctrine. He combined them!

Maybe you should read the scripture in Luke 17 and then look up the meaning of "likewise also"

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

Did you skip this by accident?  

Yep. I will look at it.

14 hours ago, Uriah said:

A simple explanation illustrated:

Rev 6-

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

These things are a result of what we see in ch. 8-

8:Stoning from God

asteroids-heading-toward-Earth.jpg

The debris sill be ejected right out into space.

strike ejection.png

Back to Rev 6- the sky departs like a scroll rolling up.

plasma wave_8a.jpg

The debris in space interacts with Earth's magnetic field as seen also more faintly at Jupiter. Glowing aurora plasma on opposite sides of the planet. Think plasma...screen!

thumb.gif

Like lightning, which is also plasma shining, from the east to the west, in other words horizon to horizon JESUS! People flee to bunkers from the FACE of Him.

cityskyfacce3.psd.jpg

Note also that immediately prior to this Rev 6 states: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

So the new heavens (sky) and the new Earth (reshaping of mountains and Islands etc). occurs with the matching description of Matt. 25-the Son of man appearing in the clouds.

There is no sequential wrath after this. Revelation is NOT written in a strict linear model. 

Where do you get this baloney? The Lord gives us order and you cast it aside for Chaos. None of what you say is supported by scripture. However, I am grateful that posted this as now I understand how you can bypass the proof positive that I posted. I'm, thinkinf man are kidding me, can you be this blind and not understand. NOW I UNDERSTAND.

Edited by The Light

22 hours ago, Uriah said:

For all those that don't believe in a pretrib rapture, you might do what you were instructed to do, which is watch and be ready. If you are not watching for Him and ready for Him to come, will He appear a second time?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/26/2020 at 6:52 AM, The Light said:

Which brings to mind this scripture:

Matt 24

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Classic case of prooftexting based upon one single verse. So much for sound apologetics.

Edited by WilliamL

18 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Classic case of prooftexting based upon one single verse. So much for sound apologetics.

Yeah, we should never look at the verse that provides the conclusion. I see so many that are able to draw their own conclusion, despite what the verse says. I don't know, I think I'm just going to keep letting the scripture speak for itself and then maybe you can enlighten me with the conclusion that you feel comfortable with. Ah, those itching ears.

4 hours ago, The Light said:

For all those that don't believe in a pretrib rapture, you might do what you were instructed to do, which is watch and be ready. If you are not watching for Him and ready for Him to come, will He appear a second time?

Except you have NO scripture to back it up.

6 hours ago, The Light said:

How silly, this is very old worn out pre trib stuff. It implies that He won't appear or you might not see Him whenHe comes. But scripture says "every eye will see".

2 hours ago, Uriah said:

Except you have NO scripture to back it up.

Song of Solomon 2

The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

50 minutes ago, Uriah said:

How silly, this is very old worn out pre trib stuff. It implies that He won't appear or you might not see Him whenHe comes. But scripture says "every eye will see".

Every eye will see, when He reveals Himself at one of the days of the Son of Man.

What happens at the other day.

Song of Solomon

My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Every eye won't see Him.

The SECRET RAPTURE.

Edited by The Light