IGNORED

Social justice warriors are poised to take over society. Have you thought about what that means for you and your children?

Equippers

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Equippers said:

really?

since 1960s, the world has become increasingly liberal, it is plain enough for everyone to see.

it is not a pendulum, it does not swing back

I think you're missing my meaning. I'm talking, and have been talking, about the way things change over decades, centuries even. What's considered liberal one decade or century, will be conservative the next. I'm using the definition conservative here to mean "preferring the old way of thinking". What's today a liberal way of thinking, will become the conservative thought in a few decades. Such has always been the case.

I'm not saying "oh, they'll become conservative again", I'm saying that time will bring about different modes of thought that effectively render today's liberals the new conservatives. The definition of conservative, in the definition you're using, changes with the times. What's conservative today wasn't what was conservative a century ago.

At any rate, I'm more or less liberal myself, so.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.38
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I firmly believe that the tipping point for the USA was Roe v Wade.

God deals differently with nations than he does individuals.

RvW was a nation condoning moloch/baal worship.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

47 minutes ago, furrychristian said:

I think you're missing my meaning. I'm talking, and have been talking, about the way things change over decades, centuries even. What's considered liberal one decade or century, will be conservative the next. I'm using the definition conservative here to mean "preferring the old way of thinking". What's today a liberal way of thinking, will become the conservative thought in a few decades. Such has always been the case.

I'm not saying "oh, they'll become conservative again", I'm saying that time will bring about different modes of thought that effectively render today's liberals the new conservatives. The definition of conservative, in the definition you're using, changes with the times. What's conservative today wasn't what was conservative a century ago.

At any rate, I'm more or less liberal myself, so.

well, what you are saying just support my point.

the liberal today is far more extreme than the liberal 20 or even 10 years ago, that is true

And the liberals in the coming years will be even extreme

hence the mass persecution of biblical believing Christians is just on the horizon.

My point is that different philosophies have always come and gone over the centuries. What we're seeing today is no different.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

13 minutes ago, furrychristian said:

My point is that different philosophies have always come and gone over the centuries. What we're seeing today is no different.

i am not playing this game with you

like i said, what we are seeing today is not a pendulum, it will not swing back

10, 20 or 30 years from now, we are not going to see people changing their mind about gay marriage or abortion etc

it will not come and go.

it will only get more extreme

2 minutes ago, Equippers said:

i am not playing this game with you

like i said, what we are seeing today is not a pendulum, it will not swing back

10, 20 or 30 years from now, we are not going to see people changing their mind about gay marriage or abortion etc

it will not come and go.

it will only get more extreme

What game? I'm not saying it'll "come back around". I'm only saying that we're seeing the same thing the entire world has seen through it's history, different philosophies come and go. We are not of this world, so it doesn't matter.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

On 6/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, Equippers said:

i have been paying attention to this for a while now.

i am sure many of you probably know, the radical left have pretty much taken over many campuses in the US, both in the student body, but more concerning, the faculty.

I remember i came across this interview once, where the person being interviewed was a college professor, and he/she said something i never forgot. This person said in his/her experience, what goes on on college campus today is an accurate indicator of what the society will be like tomorrow. i also remember watching this interview with Christina Hoff Sommers (if you don't know who she is, i strongly recommend you check her out on youtube), she was talking about not only the left  have basically taken over the faculty in many colleges, but they see their jobs as indoctrinate their students to create next generation of social justice warriors.

all these just means students in social sciences are being indoctrinated with far left ideas, and then they will go on to occupy every level of society. So some of them will become journalists, responsible for shaping public perceptions on issues. Some of them will become legislators and lawmakers, shaping laws and legislations. Some of them will become administrators in different organizations, shaping organization policies and upholding them, including policies of non discriminations (such as non discriminations for Christians). And many of them will go on to be educators at all levels (high school, college) and are responsible for shaping young minds. The examples just goes on and on. Hence what college is like today is a good indicator of what the society will be like tomorrow.

have you guys thought about what is going to happen in the next twenty years, once all these SJWs graduated from college and go on to occupy positions all across society?

what implications it will have for you and your children, who are Christians?

Its very hard to see another twenty years. What we see forming today is often horrifying. The minds that are not guided of God are doomed for destruction. If it were not for grace there would be no hope. Jesus taught us not to worry about tomorrow.  2nd Timothy 3 gives us a vision we see even today. We have no control of the things that will come tomorrow. Social immorality and homosexuality's is given free rain and will form the minds of our children today and tomorrow.  

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

King James Version

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

true we are in the last days,  it's getting worse

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,095
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 7/3/2020 at 7:19 AM, RonaldBruno said:

I know what is happening right now, we are experiencing the beginning of sorrows spoken of in Matthew. 24. Not only do we have pestilence, famine and more earthquakes and wars coming, it appears that Satan is conditioning us to receive his One World Government that has been planned for the last 65 years. This is the last generation that will see the Great Tribulation - we are distressed like no other time and it will get worse.  This lawlessness, call for justice, is delusional. Justice is not possible with so much corruption.  The world is sinful and I am afraid to say America  has seen its better days. We cannot fix America nor the world. We have reached the precipice, people are divided and taking sides. You are either with Christ or not. It is a spiritual war against the powers and principalities in the spiritual realm that is of course manifest in the physical.

The cry for Justice is ironic. They will get God's justice, which is JUDGMENT upon themselves.

Put your spiritual armor on! THIS is also a great time to witness the gospel - like no other.

I always thought the "the beginning of sorrows" is the week after the Honeymoon. 

• Thumbs Up 1