• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 7/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, kenny2212 said:

I believe God told me this in a couple of dreams. People, any input?

We are told: "many antichrists have arisen" (1John2:18) It is consistent with what others are teaching that the antichrist and the work he does will be exposed in 20 months. So we can see him for what he is and what he does in the world and in the lives of unbelievers. 

• Group:  Royal Member

We are told: "many antichrists have arisen" (1John2:18) It is consistent with what others are teaching that the antichrist and the work he does will be exposed in 20 months. So we can see him for what he is and what he does in the world and in the lives of unbelievers. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,605
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 7/1/2020 at 4:43 PM, Last Daze said:

I was wondering what the threshold was when a young man becomes an old man.

Shalom, Last Daze.

It's when you're so old that you fall asleep on your vision!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Kenny you make a statement like that and..statement like that with nothing to back it up. How did you test the spirits? Well for ME when He talks He always backs up what He says with His word.

As others said the spirit of the antichrist has been moving growing since Christ went up. I personally believe since the Church is still here we will not see the man of sin. As long as the restrainer is still holding him back.. our job is very clear spread the word.. the GOOD NEWS!

We can know the seasons. It is clear to me that season is close.. again we are still here and we have that that. As Peter and John said.. its FAITH in that NAME! Millions are still being saved every day! Best time to be alive

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

On 7/1/2020 at 11:55 PM, kenny2212 said:

Be careful that you are not hearing from a spirit of divination.

b

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 7/1/2020 at 4:55 AM, kenny2212 said:

What makes you think he will be revealed in "20 months?" That's the first question. Why do you believe that? What in your dream gives you that idea? And most importantly, are you walking with God according to "the way of God" in Scripture? Do you pray on a consistent basis? Do you worship God on a consistent basis? Or (just asking) do you play video games and do other things leaving little time to actually spend with God in prayer and worship, like 90% of the rest of the church does today?

Because, if you are not actually walking with God according to Scripture, then you were just dreaming...God had nothing to do with it.

Blessings!

• 1 month later...
Guest kingdombrat
On 7/1/2020 at 5:55 AM, kenny2212 said:

I might be wrong though.

I am going to entertain your [Dream] with a couple of things "non Biblical/Biblical."

First of all, we have seen in our own Bible where God used/put forth non Believers in position that later on enabled true Believers to fulfill the [Will of God] (the Baker/Joseph - the kings Daniel served - the list is endless here).

Some people believe in the fore telling of Nostradamus.   Specifically when he is discussing what some believe to be the end times/end of the coming world.   This recent American Presidential election has been the focus of these writings.   According to Nostradamus (people believe his reference to the TRUMPET = Donald Trump) it claims [the last election] (the assumption there will be no more Presidential Elections after this one) will result in the Trumpet (Trump) claiming the Election was [Rigged and Fraud] (ironically THAT DID TAKE PLACE AND IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING).

It then goes onto state the Trumpet (Trump) will find a way to change the Laws and remain in position.

Now this don't actually matter because it's what Nostradamus wrote next that is [alarming].

He then writes not long after a [MAN] from [Egypt] (just like the Book of Daniel claims) will come onto the scene changing how we deal with money and buying.

OK, it could be a whack job just writing things and this was his conclusions, or, it could be the [Truth] matching what the Prophet Daniel claims.   But in reality, we are discussing somewhere within Biden's first year or so.

Op, You created this thread almost 6 months ago.   Let's say Nostradamus was inspired by God concerning this last portion of his writings, the worst case scenario is closer to the end of Biden's first year as President.   Which puts your interpretation of your dreams at closer to 18 months.

Truth is, none of us know.   not a fore teller, not a person dreaming, even Scholars are clueless as to when this could happen.   But the majority believe we are definitely in the [Last Days] and it could happen any moment.   

Personally, I choose to look at your dreams as a reminder to be prepared NOW, not in 18 months, 22 months, whenever, but right this second.

Good Thread Topic!

Edited by kingdombrat