• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1949

Here is something to think about, when Jesus gets back here we will have no use for our churches on this earth they will be wash away. We will have our Lord to worship 24/7.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, LDM01 said:

Here is something to think about, when Jesus gets back here we will have no use for our churches on this earth they will be wash away. We will have our Lord to worship 24/7.

Churches will still be needed even in Millennium as a place of Biblical education to teach people n young generation about what they shud know about God, what His mercy  has done in the ancient time, how He came to redeem people n how to live Godly. Jesus Will also preach directly from Jerusalem.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Churches were here after 1918,  they will still be here when all of this is over. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

God does not need buildings, God did not want a templs of stone:

However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says.” (Acts 7:48) 

The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.” (Acts 17:24) 

God never wanted a building, ““Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: You(D)are not the one to build me a house to dwell in. I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought Israel up out of Egypt to this day. I have moved from one tent site to another, from one dwelling place to another. Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their leaders[a] whom I commanded to shepherd my people, “Why have you not built me a house of cedar? I declare to you that the Lord will build a house for you: 11 When your days are over and you go to be with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring (Jesus Christ, Romans 1) to succeed you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom.”’ (1 Chronicles 17:4-6, 11)

Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: Are you the one to build me a house to dwell in?I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought the Israelites up out of Egypt to this day. I have been moving from place to place with a tent as my dwelling. Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their rulers whom I commanded to shepherd(O) my people Israel, “Why have you not built me a house of cedar?” (2 Samuel 7: 5-7). 

God preferred the Tabernacle, because it went with His people. Building a temple of stone was what pagans did, saying their gods were there and pilgrims had  to visit that temple. The Lord God is always with His people, this was the message of the Tabernacle. 

We are now the Tabernacle of God: 

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you.If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is holy, and you are that temple ” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17) 

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” (1 Corinthians 6:19) 

“so that, if I am delayed, you will know how each one must conduct himself in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” (1 Timothy 3:15)

”But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.” (Hebrews 3:6) 

It was Constantine the (Not So) Great who rebuklt the temple: 

But I will say this: after completed the great building I have described, he finished it with thrones high up, to accord with dignity of the prelates (bishops, priests), and also with benches arranged conveniently throughout. In addition to all this, he placed in the middle the Holy of Holies -the altar- excluding, the general public from this part too by surrounding it with wooden trellis..," (The History of the Church, Eusebius, Penguin Classics, pg 315)

Constantine re-erected the holy of holies, the viel, and caste system of priest and laity, when Christ tore all of this down: 

When Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He yielded up His spirit. At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised. After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people.” (Matthew 27:50/53) 

“But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us.” (Ephensians 2:13-14) 

“Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus.” (Hebrews 10:19) 

In Him and through faith in Him we may enter God's presence with boldness and confidence.” (Ephensians 3:12) 

We are all priests: 

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.” (1 Peter 2:9-10) 

from Jesus, the Christ, who isthe faithful witness and the first begotten of the dead and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us and washed us from our sins with his own blood and has made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him beglory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.“ (Revelation 1:5-6, 2000 Jubilee Bible). 

Omnia Mutantur Nos Est Mutamur In Ellis! 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Praying! 1