• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 7/23/2020 at 11:35 AM, DeighAnn said:

5   The Word uses "return and cometh", and they mean different things 

Jesus has "returned" many times since His resurrection.

Lots of people saw Him before He was taken up.

He was "seen" by Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus.

His "presence" was at the destruction of Jerusalem in 67-70 AD.

But these were not resurrection comings/returns.

This is where the confusion is.

The events surrounding the 67-70 AD coming/return (presence) at the destruction of Jerusalem, is being confused with the second coming for salvation/resurrection/rapture coming Heb 9:28.

So the events describing the 70 AD destruction are being incorrectly attributed to the second coming for salvation and the kingdom.

-----------------

Understand that there are only 2 resurrections 1 Cor 15:23-28.

Jesus, the first, and the second is the salvation coming for the kingdom.

After the second coming for the kingdom, the next event is death is destroyed. (Also see Rev 20:14-15).

So after Jesus comes for the kingdom, at the resurrection/rapture, there are no more resurrections after that.

------------------

Eph 4:8, captivity captive?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

5 hours ago, abcdef said:

Matt 24:4-14,

The persecutions and other events described in this passage were spoken to the 4 apostles present at the time, Mk 13 Peter, James, John, and Andrew.

Jesus told them what was going to happen to them before the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem.

The events described had to happen to them in order to be fulfilled, because this passage is about them being persecuted.

No one else can fulfill this prophecy because it was spoken directly to them and is about them, the 4 apostles present.

Ok.  I don't do well without scripture.  (FYI you can never give me too much of that)

but here is how I read it.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? AND what shall be the sign of thy coming, AND of the end of the world?

As I sit here typing, I know the world did not end in 70 AD. 

Yes, they were spoken to them at their present time.  How else are WE to get the GOOD NEWS OF THE END TIME?  

Prophecy given in the NT is no different than prophecy given in the OT.  Spoken in their time, TO BE fulfilled at various times.  

THIS FOLLOWS DIRECTLY UPON THE 7  WOES JUST GIVEN BY CHRIST 

Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (Blindness ONLY  for those who don't accept Christ)

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

THESE WILL BE TRUE OF 70AD (THE END OF THE NATION)  
AND IT WILL BE TRUE OF THE END (THE END OF AN AGE)

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But   
he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  (GOOD INFO ON WHAT  IS TO BE ENDURED

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
(this did not happen in 70AD.  How can we be sure?  FLESH)

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
(in 70 they were surrounded weren't they, they could go no where)

Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Then
if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, andshall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

UNTIL the moment the Lord returns and WE ARE ALL CHANGED, this world is this world.  

Things have happened in the past SO THAT WE WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE when Christ returns to say "we didn't know".  God gives us example after example of this end time will LOOK like TO us by allowing us to SEE what it looked like to them.  

Why is the gospel OUR ARMOR?  Because when you know what is happening WHILE it is happening and you know how it all ends and what happens to everyone, THEN you are not TEMPTED by the things of this world
that look and sound

oh so safe and peaceful and everyone is doing it and all you have to do is worship and it has got to be the right thing because only a few "crazies" are warning everyone not to saying JUST AS JESUS DID  "HAVE YOU NOT READ" ?   What part did you miss?   I told you not to be deceived.  I told you not to fly away.  I told you not to white wash FAKE walls that make you think you can save your own soul.  I told you there would be many many people  TELLING lies.  BUT WE have the world.  SOME ONE tells you something you go to GODS WORD and find it.  IF it has been twisted, even just a little, best start at the beginning and make sure you stay on that NARROW PATH TO GODS TRUTH.  Any step in a wrong way can cause you to have to start "fitting" the WORD into your way of thinking and in no time you will be looking for "what it really means" instead of what is really written.   If it isn't simple, it isn't of GOD.  Figuring it out may be a bit hard but GODS PLAN IS SIMPLE.  IT has to be because Gods will is that all will make it 

AND GOD KNOWS AND TELLS US SO IN

JER 4:22
for {are} foolish (191) My people Me not they have known children silly (5530) they {are} and no have understanding they wise they {are} to do evil but to do good no they have known

191 evil
foolish, silly, fools 

primarily describes:

one who lacks wisdom
is morally undesirable, despising wisdom and discipline
mocks guilt
is quarrelsome
licentious
refuses instruction

The fools only authority is himself
twists God's ways into his own and lives by his own resources, deserving pity

5530 sakal
a fool
fool, foolish, stupid, sottish

a question you know you will be asked, HAVE YOU NOT READ

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Did Christ or Paul teach this doctrine?  Where do I find THEM teaching this?

Paul Romans 11

Who exactly taught this doctrine?  and where can I find THEM teaching it?  You know I am very cautious about doctrines not taught by those God chose to teach them.  I always go back to 

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
AND this is one of my biggest concerns.  This theory you so teach makes it all so complex and confusing.  You have this rap by Christ, and this rap by angels, one beginning one at the end, one of the gentiles one of the Jews, a marriage at the beginning a marriage at the end.  Some  are tested  some are not.  

Is it pretrib, Mid trib, pre wrath, post trib? Gee all the confusion. Maybe, it's exactly like the Bible says.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received OR ANOTHER GOSPEL, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Have you seen me say that Jesus is not the Christ, the son of the living God? Have you seen me say that you can get to heaven by knowledge or by works, or by another God? How will you ever have understanding when you continually take things out of context?

Who tells us that one of these harvests is a harvest that happens before Satan is cast out?  Would that be Paul or Christ or SOMEONE else GOD SPOKE TO?

Jesus tells us in Luke we can be escape ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME TO PASS. That happens before Satan is cast out.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

John tells us that there are 24 elders which speak for a group that are in heaven before the seals are opened and that is before Satan is cast out.

SO CHRIST COMES FOR THE PRE TRIB BUT DOESN'T "GATHER" BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO "GATHER" HE DOESN'T COME AND INSTEAD SENDS THE ANGELS.  

This is the GATHERING. It is from heaven and earth. It is the great multitude that you see in Rev 7.

Mark 13

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

You do realize that both Noah and Lot WERE KEPT FROM THE DESTRUCTION THAT CAME UPON THE WORLD don't you? 

You do realize that those that are gathered from heaven and earth return to heaven don't you.

You do realize they STAYED on the earth, in their flesh bodies, and God watched over them while HIS WRATH was poured out upon everyone else, right? 

You do realize that after we are raptured we are given new bodies and we go to heaven, right?

Does that in any way make you think, "God has got this, No worries, The hand of the Lord will be upon me no matter what comes my way"  no need to rap away, IT IS AS SAFE HERE AS IT IS ANY WHERE BECAUSE GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL. 

No, it makes me think that it would be best that we be counted worthy to escape ALL THE THINGS that will come to pass.

HOW CAN ANYONE

know whether THEY WERE OR WERE NOT THIS OR THAT???????????????? 

AND THEN HAVE THE ENTIRE END TIMES HAPPENINGS BE DESIGNATED  AS

"YOU WERE THIS BEFORE YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU" 

AND

"YOU WERE THAT BEFORE YOU BECAME A CHRISTIAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU".

BUT NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE.

Why so complex?  Just be watching and be ready. What are we supposed to be watching for? Do you know? Do you understand?

YOU MAY NOT FIND THIS AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION

BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN IT IN A WAY IN WHICH OTHERS CAN UNDERSTAND IT.  AND I DON'T THINK THE TELLING THEM "YOU DON'T GET IT" IS HELPING OUT AT ALL. 

Yeah.  If someone believes in the pretrib rapture, as it's usually presented, it's easy to prove why it is wrong. You see it all the time. If you believe in a post trib rapture, it's easy to prove why it's wrong. Happens all the time. Mid trib rapture? Easy to prove it's wrong. Pre wrath rapture? That makes some sense. And yet there are problems.

Those that believe in a pre trib rapture have proof that cannot be disputed. And yet their timeline is so wrong that you can dispute the pretrib rapture. All I do is put things where the scripture says it goes. When the scripture says that there are 144,000 virgins from the 12 tribes who are first fruits unto God, I just go, OKAY. That tells me that there will be a harvest of the 12 tribes. It's an easy conclusion to draw, if you know what first fruits are. Meanwhile, many claim that the 144,000 represents the Church or it represents all of Israel. So who is wrong? It is the one that lets the word speak for itself, or is it those that draw their own conclusion.

ALL WE WANT IS TO SEE IS WHO IS TEACHING IT AND WHERE CAN IT BE FOUND.  BECAUSE IF WE CAN'T READ IT FROM THE ONE TEACHING IT IN THE WORD OF GOD, WE ARE TOLD IT IS FALSE DOCTRINE.  

Well, all you have to do is read the Bible and put things where God says they go. It's really pretty simple. When God says " And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. To me that means from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. For many, for some reason, they conclude that the daily sacrifice and the abomination of desolation is taken away on the same day. And believe it or not they don't know what happens 1290 days after the sacrifice is taken away. It is a mystery to them. Or they will make something up. I don't do that, I just read what it says and go with that.

We saw you do the same thing, draw your own conclusion, a few posts back. You drew a conclusion that Ezekiel 13 was talking about the pretrib rapture. When we read the verses that you somehow left out, we could tell that Ezekiel 13 was talking about the false prophets of Israel. You drew an incorrect conclusion, when all you needed to do was read what the Word said.

The point is, if you want to know who is teaching what, you might be best served to just read the verses and see who wrote them, or see who was talking. That is who is teaching. Then, for example, if you see someone tell you that 144,000 virgins from the 12 tribes represents all of Israel, or the Church, you might wonder why the 144,000 does not represent what God says they represent.

On 7/29/2020 at 9:48 PM, DeighAnn said:
On 7/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, The Light said:

Then the blindness will be removed from part of Israel as they see that the first harvest has occurred. It will be the harvest of the Gentiles. They will realized that they have missed the Messiah, who came for His Church.

Your reply

was Paul Romans 11 

So I came here, looking for

PAUL TEACHING A FIRST HARVEST HAS OCCURED. 

IT IS A HARVEST OF GENTILES. 

ANYONE REALIZING THEY HAVE MISSED THE MESSIAH,

AND ANYONE COMING FOR THE CHURCH.  

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
No first harvest of the Gentiles here.  NO ONE REALIZING THEY HAVE MISSED THE MESSIAH.  No word about anyone coming for the church
Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
Or here

Romans 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Or here

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
or here

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
or here

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
or here

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
or here

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
or here

Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
or here

Romans 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
or here

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
or here

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
or here

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
or here

Romans 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
or here

Romans 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
or here

Romans 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
or here

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
or here

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
or here

Romans 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
or here

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
or here

Romans 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
or here

Romans 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
or here

Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
or here

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
or here

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
or here

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
or here

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
or here

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
or here

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
or here

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
or here

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
or here

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
or here

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
or here

Romans 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
FOR WHO HATH KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD

Romans 11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
or here

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
or here

NOT ONE WORD ON 
It will be the harvest of the Gentiles.

NOT ONE WORD ON
They will realized that they have missed the Messiah,

NOT ONE WORD ON
who came for His Church.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, The Light said:

Is it pretrib, Mid trib, pre wrath, post trib? Gee all the confusion. Maybe, it's exactly like the Bible says.

Not "maybe it is exactly like the BIBLE SAYS", BUT

EXACTLY LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS.  

All the confusion comes from BABEL, false teachings of false doctrines.  

Christs return ENDS the tribulation as HE 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

On 7/30/2020 at 12:48 AM, DeighAnn said:

I just asked this same question of someone recently, I will be so disappointed if I receive the same reply you got, which has absolutely nothing to do with material.

17 hours ago, The Light said:

How will you ever have understanding when you continually take things out of context?

Only to your belief. 

But

I know that anyone who comes searching through these pages will be able to find a clearly laid out, verse by verse, explanation AND the doctrine talk by THE WORD, not me.  

They will be able to SIMPLY and clearly "see" for themselves if what I believe is WHAT IS WRITTEN.

They will see WHAT GOD SAYS verse by verse 

AND

they themselves will be able to compare it to the one verse taken completely out of the context
(why I go back and present that scripture along with my understanding, which you refuse to either correct or do yourself only saying I don't understand) 
with a verse YOU TELL the meaning of (kept from and not to suffer ONLY means "go to heaven in rapture" or church not mentioned past a chapter ONLY MEANs it is no longer...etc.) 

and
Voila, presto, changeo

PRE TRIBULATION GENTILE ONLY RAPTURE

Fact is:

IT ISN'T TAUGHT IN THE WORD of GOD

ONLY IN THE WORLD of men

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Only to your belief. 

But

I know that anyone who comes searching through these pages will be able to find a clearly laid out, verse by verse, explanation AND the doctrine talk by THE WORD, not me.  

They will be able to SIMPLY and clearly "see" for themselves if what I believe is WHAT IS WRITTEN.

They will see WHAT GOD SAYS verse by verse 

Ok, I'm going to lay it out verse by verse so you can clearly see exactly what you need to know about the rapture. Here, now, you should be able to see exactly when the rapture happens, as that is what you require to believe the Word.

Matt 24

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Now do you know, verse by verse, when He is coming?

and
Voila, presto, changeo

PRE TRIBULATION GENTILE ONLY RAPTURE

First off, I never said Gentile only rapture. However, according to the Word, a lot of Israel will be blind until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in

Fact is:

IT ISN'T TAUGHT IN THE WORD of GOD

ONLY IN THE WORLD of men

Rom 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Let me ask you again. We are told to watch and be ready. What are we supposed to be watching for?

9 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I just asked this same question of someone recently, I will be so disappointed if I receive the same reply you got, which has absolutely nothing to do with material.

And so we pray and continue to study and put for Gods Word so that those seeking TRUTH can find it.  I think of it as fighting the good fight not forgetting who it is that comes against it 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Not "maybe it is exactly like the BIBLE SAYS", BUT

EXACTLY LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS.  

All the confusion comes from BABEL, false teachings of false doctrines.  

Christs return ENDS the tribulation as HE 

Don't blame Babel for not letting the Word speak for itself. You claimed that the pretrib rapture was what was being talked about in Eze 13. That was you, not Babel that didn't let the word speak for itself. If you would have just read the word you would have seen it was speaking about the false prophets of Israel.

Secondly, Christ return does not END the tribulation. Let's let the Word speak for itself.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

So as you SHOULD BE ABLE to see, the tribulation is over BEFORE Christ returns.

How is it that you cannot see that the tribulation and the wrath of God are two separate events?