• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

WHAT PART OF "THE TIME WAS SHORTENED" IS NOT GETTING THROUGH?  You did not read that right. Here is what is written:
"
except those days should be shortened"  Did you not notice? He said, "then shall be great tribulation" and then He said "those days." In other words, DURING the Beast's 42 months, there will be DAYS of great tribulation." How many days out of the 1260? John does not tell us. HOW will God shorten those days? Do you know? I guess you did not read my point # 18:

For anyone else reading

once you start changing the Word of God it all has to be changed.  No longer will any sentence be "what is written".  It will always have a twist of some sort.

God tells us Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Note to readers: there is no simple verse telling us the time of the rapture. If there was, the entire church would be in agreement. In other words, NO SIMPLE verse says pretrib.
NO SIMPLE verse says posttrib.
NO SIMPLE verse says midtrib.
NO SIMPLE verse says prewrath.

It seems God's intention is that we STUDY!

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed,...

Let's take this one.  

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Lets see.  What can we know about Satan before he is cast to the earth??

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So what is withholding???  Events in heaven.

IT IS WRITTEN

Just now, DeighAnn said:

For anyone else reading

once you start changing the Word of God it all has to be changed.  No longer will any sentence be "what is written".  It will always have a twist of some sort.

God tells us Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

So please tell us WHY you insist on going THROUGH this "hour of temptation?" God has made a way of escape.

Luke 21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Are you praying to be accounted worthy to escape? Or are you determined to ignore His escape?

Note to readers: I don't think people are "changing" the word of God.  If anyone notices a "change" bring it up to the poster.

If one would "RIGHTLY DIVIDE" chapter 5, they would learn that Paul's rapture comes JUST BEFORE wrath. In fact, so "just before" that it seems the rapture will be the trigger for wrath. Paul gives us PROGRESSION:

AND THE WRATH COMES AFTER THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION.  WHEN SATAN SHALL BE BOUND FOR 1000 YEARS. THE LORDS DAY 1000 YEARS.  If you would quit using the word rapture, AS GOD NEVER DOES, you could help eliminate some confusion.  

AND THE LORDS DAY, WHEN THE LORD RETURNS,  IS WHEN THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN ARE CHANGED.  TO REIGN WITH HIM FOR 1000 YEARS. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

NO SIMPLE verse says posttrib.

Of course there is, quite a few actually, here are two very direct and clear ones.

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, 25 and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

When we overcome evil with good in our walk with the Lord, WE ARE OVERCOMERS.

BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS ABOUT NOW IS IT.  IT IS ABOUT THE COMING DECEPTION OF SATAN.  THE ONE COMING TO OVERCOME.  

Just now, DeighAnn said:

Let's take this one.  
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

IT IS WRITTEN

It is good you brought this up. 

Wow! is it any wonder we disagree? Talk about "changing." 
First, who is the "he" in verse 6? It is Satan? Let's look and get the context:

3.  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  [Paul is talking about the MAN of sin, not Satan.]
4.  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ["Who" refers right back to the "man of sin."]
5.  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6.  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
["He," then, refers right back to the man of sin in verse 3.] 

Paul is not talking about Satan at all, but a MAN who will turn BEAST in chapter 13, and become what people call "the Antichrist." 

evelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

IT IS WRITTEN

Wow! is it any wonder we disagree? Talk about "changing."   You are thinking "Satan" as the dragon, while Paul is talking about the man of sin. (And you are here on a public forum trying to teach others?)

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I hope you know, those 7 churches were JEWISH churches, according to tradition. ONLY PAUL was sent to the Gentiles (with the exception of Peter and Cornelius). John, according to tradition, was the head of these seven churches. It goes without saying, JEWS, for the most part, are not trusting in Jesus, since they don't believe He was their Messiah. they will be left behind. They will have to go through the 70th week. (The believing church will not - God having provided and escape.)

WHEN ONE GETS  STUCK ON THE BITS AND PIECES THE PICTURE DOESN'T COME TOGETHER.  

THE SPIRITUAL MEANING GETS LOST.  GOD HAD A CHOSEN PEOPLE.  HE OPENED UP SALVATION TO ALL.  ACCEPT CHRIST BECOME ONE OF GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.  OBEY AND RECEIVE THE PROMISES.  

ALL THOSE CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE GIVEN A WARNING.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED.  SATAN IS GETTING KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED.  OVERCOME AND ENDURE TO THE END.  LORDS DAY BEGINS.  SATAN LOOSED TO TEST LAST TIME.  LAKE OF FIRE OR ETERNAL LIFE.     

ALL THE REST IS JUST BITS AND PIECES TO TELL WHAT TIME IT IS AND WHO IS WHO.  SO YOU WONT BE DECEIVED.  THE REST OF WHAT IS PUT FORTH IS CALLED

DIVISION. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

I won't BE HERE for the end time tribulation. You don't HAVE To be there either.

YOU DON'T GET IT. 

IT IS MY GOAL TO BE HERE. 

I HAVE FAITH