• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I AM WAITING ON THE LORD.  

I though, from all you have posted, you are waiting on the "trib."  (Since you believe it will come first.)

• Group:  Royal Member

14 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

PROVING WE WILL BE HERE AND INSTRUCTIONS ON NOT TO SLEEP BUT TO WATCH WHILE WE ARE HERE. 

NOT IN HEAVEN.  HERE, WATCHING.  WITH ARMOR.  FAITH. 

WHICH LEADS US TO BE AN "US" NOT A "THEM" UPON WHOM WRATH FALLS 

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.  

You missed Paul's timing for this: it is BEFORE wrath. WE get raptured, THEY get wrath. 

Edited by iamlamad

19 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I DON'T WANT TO "ESCAPE" AS I SEE NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ESCAPED FROM

I HAVE NO FEAR, I HAVE FAITH IN THE PROMISES OF GOD

His ONE Promise for those days of GT is that you will be overcome. Why are you SO DETERMINED to lose your head?

21 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

YOU DON'T GET IT. 

IT IS MY GOAL TO BE HERE. 

I HAVE FAITH

Ah!  NOW it comes out! You WANT to be left behind, be overcome, and lose your head. Well, I believe God gives people what they are believing for. 

Note, TRUE BIBLE faith must be based on the WORD of God. the only word of God you will have to stand on in those days is that YOU WILL BE OVERCOME. There is no other word for the saints in these days.

23 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

YOU DON'T GET IT. 

IT IS MY GOAL TO BE HERE. 

I HAVE FAITH

Please don't try and convince others that it is GOD'S WILL you be left behind. It is OK if you WANT to be left behind. 

26 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

WHEN ONE GETS  STUCK ON THE BITS AND PIECES THE PICTURE DOESN'T COME TOGETHER.  

THE SPIRITUAL MEANING GETS LOST.  GOD HAD A CHOSEN PEOPLE.  HE OPENED UP SALVATION TO ALL.  ACCEPT CHRIST BECOME ONE OF GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.  OBEY AND RECEIVE THE PROMISES.  

ALL THOSE CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE GIVEN A WARNING.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED.  SATAN IS GETTING KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED.  OVERCOME AND ENDURE TO THE END.  LORDS DAY BEGINS.  SATAN LOOSED TO TEST LAST TIME.  LAKE OF FIRE OR ETERNAL LIFE.     

ALL THE REST IS JUST BITS AND PIECES TO TELL WHAT TIME IT IS AND WHO IS WHO.  SO YOU WONT BE DECEIVED.  THE REST OF WHAT IS PUT FORTH IS CALLED

DIVISION. 

On the other hand, we can't ignore even ONE WORD of God's word. Not a word, not a phrase, not a verse. If you had studied 2 thes 2 more closely, you would have KNOWN that the "He" referred to the man of sin, NOT Satan. See how just ONE WORD led you astray?

Note to readers, when Satan is cast down, at the midpoint of the week, He can ONLY affect people that are still ON the earth. The church will be gone by that time. 

37 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Of course there is, quite a few actually, here are two very direct and clear ones.

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, 25 and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.

Certainly there are verses that speak of EVENTS posttrib. But that was not the subject. We were talking of the RAPTURE. There is no simple verse that proves Paul's rapture is posttrib or any other trib. 

Case in point: in verse 31 above, or verse 27 in Mark, no one has EVER proved this is Paul's rapture. Indeed, it cannot be: it gathers from heaven while Paul's rapture gathers from earth. It comes after the trib' of those days, while Paul's rapture comes before wrath. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Certainly there are verses that speak of EVENTS posttrib. But that was not the subject. We were talking of the RAPTURE. There is no simple verse that proves Paul's rapture is posttrib or any other trib.

Of course that is not true, as the passage includes the gathering.  The truth is simple, your claim was false, I just disproved what you said, and you cannot provide one single example in scripture that speaks of a gathering pre-trib.  Post-trib is the only position that has such evidence, what people do with it is on them.

• Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

AND THE WRATH COMES AFTER THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION.  WHEN SATAN SHALL BE BOUND FOR 1000 YEARS. THE LORDS DAY 1000 YEARS.  If you would quit using the word rapture, AS GOD NEVER DOES, you could help eliminate some confusion.  

AND THE LORDS DAY, WHEN THE LORD RETURNS,  IS WHEN THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN ARE CHANGED.  TO REIGN WITH HIM FOR 1000 YEARS. 

Scripture, sister; you demand scripture so SHOW us scripture. Meanwhile, read at the 6th seal that the Day of His wrath starts right there, at the 6th seal, in chapter 6. the "hour of temptation" is probably all the way from chapter 13 to chapter 16. Which comes first when counting: 6 or 13?

You are back on "the Lord's day?" What? The Lord will return on a SUNDAY? You amaze me. 

AND THE LORDS DAY, WHEN THE LORD RETURNS,  IS WHEN THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN ARE CHANGED  Show us this is scripture, or it is only MYTH. 

If you would quit using "the Lord's day" when it was only in reference to Sunday (versus other days of the week) it would avoid confusion.)

Case in point: Show us ANYWHERE in Rev. 19 where John wrote "the Lord's day." Or in Matthew 24 where Jesus said His coming would be "on the Lord's day." 

Next, show us a connection between the 1000 years and believers being changed. I think it is myth. It IS myth until or unless it is proven by scripture. I think scripture proves you are over 7 years off from the START of the 1000 years. 

Just now, wingnut- said:

Of course that is not true, as the passage includes the gathering.  The truth is simple, your claim was false, I just disproved what you said, and you cannot provide one single example in scripture that speaks of a gathering pre-trib.  Post-trib is the only position that has such evidence, what people do with it is on them.

You might have proven something to YOURSELF. Suppose you prove how Paul's rapture gathers from anywhere but EARTH.