• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

1169  DEILOS

COWARDLY, FEARFUL, TIMID

AN ADJECTIVE DERIVED FROM DEIDO MEANING FEAR DRIVEN

DESCRIBES A PERSON WHO LOSES THEIR  MORAL GUMPTION, THAT IS NEEDED TO FOLLOW THE LORD

TO FALL SHORT IN FOLLOWING CHRIST AS LORD

ALWAYS USED NEGATIVELY

BY IMPLICATION FAITHLESS

Why would anyone imagine one following the scriptures is acting in fear? Sorry, but knowing the scriptures casts out fear. I have no fear of the 70th week because God's word tells us it is for DANIEL'S people. It is not for the Gentile church of today. It is to totally shatter the power if ISRAEL (Not the Gentile church) and bring them to the place where ONLY GOD can save them.  (Dan. 12)

23 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

well at least you have moved from pre trib to pre wrath

Wrong again; the truth is, the rapture WILL BE prewrath, but it will also be PRETRIB.

What you don't know: When God first began teaching me Revelation, the FIRST thing He sent me to find was the "midpoint clearly marked," and then "the entire 70th week 'clearly marked.'" (those are HIS words, not mine.) You see, I KNOW where the "trib" or 70th week is in Revelation. And after studying Paul, I know where the rapture is in Revelation. I can assure you, God is PRETRIB. 

Edited by iamlamad

29 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

ANYONE reading this entire post will quickly see who uses scripture.  Go count.  Math doesn't lie.

You have been caught using scripture that does not fit. Sorry, that does not count. It would be much better to have less scripture, but scripture that FITS the discussion.  (The man of sin is a MAN, not Satan.)

By the way, do you EVER say, "sorry, I was wrong" ?

Edited by iamlamad

33 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

ALREADY DISCUSSED.  ONCE AGAIN GOD SAID, YOU SAY.  DIFFERENT

Preconceptions again. I say what HE says. 

37 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS.  

An "I was wrong" might fit here. 

39 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

My will is for Gods truth to be seen , not mans theories.  Rapture THEORY.  Its even CALLS ITSELF a theory.  

YOu may call it a theory.  To God it is TRUTH: it is scripture. 
Once again, can you SHOW US in Revelation where "the trib" is and where "the rapture is." That we will all will know that you have scripture behind your theory to back it up. 

Example: the rapture will come JUST before the wrath at the 6th seal. (1 thes. 5) This is proven by the raptured church seen in heaven in chapter 7. The 70th week is "CLEARLY MARKED" by 7's: the 7th seal starts it, the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, and the 7th vial ends it. 
The rapture then is CLEARLY pretrib, backed up by scripture, proven by verse after the verse. 

You have never told us how  posttribbers are going to get the the marriage. Are you stuck? No answer?
You have never explained how a gathering from heaven can be Paul's rapture. 

46 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

You twist my words too I see. 

I don't think so. You said it: "IT IS MY GOAL TO BE HERE.." 

In contrast, it is my goal to be on the first load OUT of here, which, by the way, will be pretrib. 

3 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

How many times must I tell you the word "heaven" in that verse means SKY.

It CAN mean sky. I CAN mean the air we breathe. It CAN mean where God lives. 

1. 1. the vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it

1. A.  the universe, the world

2. B.   the aerial heavens or sky, the region where the clouds and the tempests gather, and where thunder and lightning are produced

3. C.  the sidereal or starry heavens

4. 2.  the region above the sidereal heavens, the seat of order of things eternal and consummately perfect where God dwells and other heavenly beings

5. If you were describe where Paul's rapture would gather from, how would you write it? I would say the gathering would be in the air around the earth. 

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You might have proven something to YOURSELF. Suppose you prove how Paul's rapture gathers from anywhere but EARTH. 

I guess then what you are proving is that you bear false witness, then when confronted with scripture that refutes it, your pride doesn't allow you to admit to your error.  Duly noted.  As far as helping you understand scripture, I can't, after years of trying the only thing that will recover you from your many errors is God, ask Him.

• Praise God! 1

On 8/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, Spock said:

Thanks iamlad.....I’ve been “patiently“ ( not really)  waiting to see your replies. 

one thing....what is your thinking regarding this “covenant being confirmed“ deal Pursuit to Daniel 9?  Who are the parties involved in this deal?

Some say Jesus did this when he initiated the new covenant, some say it will be a peace treaty Between the AC and the United Nations, some say it will be a covenant that confirms the mosaic covenant allowing the Jews to build their temple and reinstitute sacrifices between the AC and the Jews. 

lay it on me brother......thanks...

spock

The reason I did not answer right away is that I thought you were close to the truth.  We know VERY little about this 7 year covenant. 

Amp.  he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week [seven years].

Because Jesus skipped over this and the entire first half of the week, and because John is silent, my guess is, this will be done in secret. 

If we follow the rules of pronouns, it is NOT Jesus. 

We will just have to wait and see how they get their new temple built. It may be a war that Israel wins.