• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  910
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Henry_iain said:

To me, what is happening in this thread, is what this place should be all about in the end. When I look at the world and the chaos in the world, and I look at the hatred and intolerance around me, it dawns on me that there are so many people who might seem ok, but who are slowly dying inside from pain. The need out there is so huge. And we as the Church of Jesus Christ have to be the solution to this. And instead, unfortunately, in my experience, the church just makes things worse. The harvest is not the issue, the labourers are. I relate to art and especially music. And I listen to a song by Leeland called "Tears of the Saints." Every time I hear it I find myself wishing there was more I could do. That I could forget about all the side issues and just jump in  and begin to do something about the real needs out there. This site has to be the place where we encourage one another to good works and just generally lift each other up. 

So I say right here and now, that if you are here and you are in pain and you need someone to talk to privately or in the forums, please let me know. I am far from perfect, but I will help any way I can. And I hope I can say that goes for the rest of the regulars as well. 

I've been here a very short time but can tell you that this is a beautiful family and you all are a beautiful reflection of our Great God ♡ 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,675
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

4 minutes ago, Aimes said:

I bet the chicken has told her. 

2 minutes ago, SisterWells said:

No, what happens :noidea:

Should we tell her about the initiation ceremony :P 

No don't worry,but lets just say you will notice you will get a richer worthy experience. :D 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Aimes said:

For a "nun", you're pretty cool. It's been nice getting to know you. ;)

:bighug2:

♡♡♡ lol, and I'm not a real nun. It's just a costume, like your dino costume. We know you're ?

• Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

@SisterWells in 83 posts you'll see something different magically appear. 

1 minute ago, SisterWells said:

♡♡♡ lol, and I'm not a real nun. It's just a costume, like your dino costume. We know you're ?

Yes, you're stored in my brain as "Sister Not-A-Nun" but I still have to razz you for looking like one from time to time. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

This post came at a perfect time. 

I have been gone for a little while, I started to get into the whole shadow government/hollywood pedo ring investigating stuff, I started going down that rabbit hole and I saw things that haunted me and messed me up. I was not ok for a few days and I started to realize why people get super depressed investigating that stuff. I can't handle it, so I pulled myself out of it.

But today I started peeing blood (sorry tmi), and a part of me doesn't even want to get it figured out and go to a doctor. I just sort of want to leave here and be with God. I know I should go and get myself checked out because God probably wants me to be here for my family. I love my family dearly, but sometimes I feel like I want to give my husband another chance to make a better choice in a wife :( . Depressing I know.

• Praying! 5

22 minutes ago, Henry_iain said:

Should we tell her about the initiation ceremony :P 

No don't worry,but lets just say you will notice you will get a richer worthy experience. :D 

I'm so excited and a little worried :o

Edited by SisterWells
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, bornagain2011 said:

I have been gone for a little while, I started to get into the whole shadow government/hollywood pedo ring investigating stuff, I started going down that rabbit hole and I saw things that haunted me and messed me up. I was not ok for a few days and I started to realize why people get super depressed investigating that stuff. I can't handle it, so I pulled myself out of it.

But today I started peeing blood (sorry tmi), and a part of me doesn't even want to get it figured out and go to a doctor. I just sort of want to leave here and be with God. I know I should go and get myself checked out because God probably wants me to be here for my family. I love my family dearly, but sometimes I feel like I want to give my husband another chance to make a better choice in a wife :( . Depressing I know.

Hey Sister, I'll be praying for you. :emot-hug:

Don't believe the lies of the enemy for another second. I heard someone recently say we should just "hang up the phone on the devil" when he is filling our head with his lies that say we're less-than, not worthy, not enough, etc. So, hang up on that devil and remind yourself that you are a daughter of the Most High. As you remind yourself of who God says you are, the devil has to hush up. The truth drowns out the lies every time. God has each of us here for a unique purpose. He alone numbers our days. So remember, if you're here, there is a work for you to do for the Kingdom. :) 

I'd say you should def go get checked out. Sounds like it might be a simple fix, like a UTI, but if left it could get worse. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bornagain2011 said:

Yes, focusing on negative things can be detrimental to our spirit ♡ But, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

I'm praying for your spirit and I'm praying for your health ♡

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  24,675
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

OK 2 things before I go to bed:

firstly, Bornagain, I back what Aimes says. I have some things I wish to add, but I will do that tomorrow when I am well rested. But in the meantime, I am praying for you and I am sure you will find lots of support here from others

Secondly. I am going to ask this very very nicely. I am just another member. And I can't tell anyone what to do. But like ChickenCoop has said, this is an incredibly important thread. I am so worried that someone will come in and say something critical or negative, and technically you are free too do so within limits. But please please please, do not do so. There are literally hundreds of places where you can say what you want to say without having to come out here. So unless what you are going to say is going to be positive/encouraging and build people up, don't say it. Keep this going as it is. If you are itching to say something, tell me personally. I can take it. But there might be people here who really need to read something positive and do not need something critical. 

ok. good night everyone. I look forward to seeing how things are going here tomorrow :group-hug:

Edited by Henry_iain
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1