Young working mom needs advice help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

UPDATE:Received am email notification of a reply to my original post of someone asking where my husband was and I would just like to say that to whoever prayed for me it worked my rent was paid in full I have returned back to work full time with the option to work from home for the foreseeable future and have some money that was given to me for a rainy day! I really don't know what else to say but I'm blessed and forever grateful for the support even if it was just words of encouragement or information on possible resources I didn't think about. To the people that say cold-hearted things when people actually reach out for help shame on you. We have no problem sending money and aid to foreign countries and don't ask questions but when someone in your own country possibly in your own state is in need you shame them and try and make them feel less for having a moment of weakness I hope you never have to experience the feelings of possibly losing your home or place of employment through no fault of your own like I felt. So many people commit suicide because they feel hopeless and probably felt the way I felt when I was sure I wasn't going to be able to pay my rent but I'm glad I got the resources I needed just in time.. Not everyone has family to turn to or a perfect credit score to bail them out of emergency situations.. To think it is easier for a person that speaks no English to feel welcome and get help in this beautiful country than actual citizens is upsetting. I will say I will never give another dime to a panhandler or even a bottle of water to a homeless person again. If I was able to push through and suffer they should to. 

God Bless everyone in this community ? 

Hello everyone I’m new to this site I have been experiencing hopelessness and desperation as my rent is due tomorrow and need prayers that we somehow will find the resources to get it on time. I have minimal family support not too close to my coworkers and started a Gofundme which isn’t successful. We need prayers and ideas because I’m so stressed from crying the last couple of weeks and haven’t been able to sleep well because I’m panicking about a roof over my small kids heads due to my hours being reduced at work. This is testing my patience and I question my family for allowing me to go through this. Please help me 

Edited by Koyanp
response from community member
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

some churches will pay directly to your landlord, Salvation Army sometimes helps, you can get food from food banks.  Praying that God will provide genuine needs as He has promised.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

If you live in the UK, go to Citizens Advice.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:19 AM, Koyanp said:

Hello everyone I’m new to this site I have been experiencing hopelessness and desperation as my rent is due tomorrow and need prayers that we somehow will find the resources to get it on time. I have minimal family support not too close to my coworkers and started a Gofundme which isn’t successful. We need prayers and ideas because I’m so stressed from crying the last couple of weeks and haven’t been able to sleep well because I’m panicking about a roof over my small kids heads due to my hours being reduced at work. This is testing my patience and I question my family for allowing me to go through this. Please help me 

Where is ur husband ?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

22 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Where is ur husband ?

Probably like many I know and have worked with over the years, off with his new found girlfriend!

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Probably like many I know and have worked with over the years, off with his new found girlfriend!

Find another father then.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/2/2020 at 10:19 PM, Koyanp said:

UPDATE:Received am email notification of a reply to my original post of someone asking where my husband was and I would just like to say that to whoever prayed for me it worked my rent was paid in full I have returned back to work full time with the option to work from home for the foreseeable future and have some money that was given to me for a rainy day! I really don't know what else to say but I'm blessed and forever grateful for the support even if it was just words of encouragement or information on possible resources I didn't think about. To the people that say cold-hearted things when people actually reach out for help shame on you. We have no problem sending money and aid to foreign countries and don't ask questions but when someone in your own country possibly in your own state is in need you shame them and try and make them feel less for having a moment of weakness I hope you never have to experience the feelings of possibly losing your home or place of employment through no fault of your own like I felt. So many people commit suicide because they feel hopeless and probably felt the way I felt when I was sure I wasn't going to be able to pay my rent but I'm glad I got the resources I needed just in time.. Not everyone has family to turn to or a perfect credit score to bail them out of emergency situations.. To think it is easier for a person that speaks no English to feel welcome and get help in this beautiful country than actual citizens is upsetting. I will say I will never give another dime to a panhandler or even a bottle of water to a homeless person again. If I was able to push through and suffer they should to. 

God Bless everyone in this community ? 

So glad you were blessed.

And you made some good points in your update.