• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

32 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

If you read Rev. 16, verses 9 and 11 both claim that NO ONE Repents during this time.

I agree that there comes a time during the course of the plagues when people refuse to repent, but that is late in the sequence.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Should I read it for you also ? I mean, these things are not just GUESSES MAN !! I don;t go around guessing. 

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/ancient-jewish-marriage/

http://luke810.com/wedpatt.htm

I read your stuff and its like I said, nothing there showing anything like a bride being snatched away. No ancient document showing any thing besides the feasts of the Lord. No wedding rituals, etc. But as predicted, they come up empty again. Why not stick with believing the SCRIPTURES? mark 7:7- Their worship is a farce,for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God

To me the principal is the same, things that are not in scripture are not what we build doctrine upon.

6 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

That's one thing I never got from any Eschatological studies is that there would be pomp and circumstance, (a wedding supper and celebration_ for 7 years _ in Heaven), while catastrophic judgment is being reigned down upon the unbelievers. 

What I do see in several areas is a 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation period.

I see it the same way, The two 3.5 yr periods mentioned are overlapping. For example the two witnesses and the a/c may be on the scene at the same time mostly, yet I think when they are martyred, the ac will still have to finish his time for a few months.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, Uriah said:

I read your stuff and its like I said, nothing there showing anything like a bride being snatched away. No ancient document showing any thing besides the feasts of the Lord. No wedding rituals, etc. But as predicted, they come up empty again. Why not stick with believing the SCRIPTURES? mark 7:7- Their worship is a farce,for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God

To me the principal is the same, things that are not in scripture are not what we build doctrine upon.

I was not even speaking about the actual Rapture.  I was speaking about the Jewish Wedding Traditions which point us towards the 7 Years (7 days) we spend in the Fathers Mansion. The Rapture is seen in 1 Cor. 15. Its seen in 2 Thess. 2, its seen in 1 Thess. 4. 

The 7 Day tradition is meant to get you to see what the parable is referring to, somehow that escaped you it seems. If the bride stays in the fathers chambers for 7 days and Jesus continually used the Wedding Traditions and SPECIFICALLY told us,  John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

The steps of the traditional Jewish wedding:

11.) The Bride and Groom go to the wedding chamber.
Jewish Wedding - The marriage was consummated in the wedding chamber. The Bride and Groom stayed in that wedding chamber for seven days.

Why is this so hard to put together? Our jobs on earth is FINISHED, that is why Matt. 24:14 says this....  14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The END is referencing the 70th week troubles of Jacob, we are not needed on earth, the Two-witnesses are sent to the Jews to get them to Repent (1/3 do) and the Angel preaches the Gospel of God unto the whole world calling for repentance.  Rev. 14 is the Harvest Chapter.

Rev. 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Our job is OVER on earth, we go to Heaven to marry the Lamb, that is why when we come back with Jesus the Beast is ON EARTH. These things are not complex issues to be honest brother. If the timing does not fit, then you have to rethink things, my timings always FIT. 

Jesus told us why he spoke to the Disciples in parables, we know Daniel did not UNDERSTAND, so, just because you do not understand, that seems to be God's FAMILY TRADITION. He will reveal to those that seek and to those who do not LIMIT His ways. The Rapture is simple to me. If other have trouble with it, its on them as far as I am concerned. We come back from Heaven with Jesus.....THE BEAST is still on earth, we see the Church in Rev. 4 and 5 BEFORE the Seals are even opened. It tells you these are from EVERY NATION, and are REDEEMED, who do you think the are? 

4 hours ago, Uriah said:

I see it the same way, The two 3.5 yr periods mentioned are overlapping. For example the two witnesses and the a/c may be on the scene at the same time mostly, yet I think when they are martyred, the ac will still have to finish his time for a few months.

For 75 days, that is because the 1335 is the Two-witnesses......the 1290 is the False Prophet.......and the 1260 is the Anti-Christ/Beast.

All three are a SET NUMBER of days until these wonders end at the Second Coming. 

1335 comes first..........followed by the 1290...........then the 1260. 

Two-witnesses........False Prophet...........Beast......................Two-witnesses die........then the Beast. Jesus is on the scene.

31 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I was not even speaking about the actual Rapture.  I was speaking about the Jewish Wedding Traditions which point us towards the 7 Years (7 days) we spend in the Fathers Mansion. The Rapture is seen in 1 Cor. 15. Its seen in 2 Thess. 2, its seen in 1 Thess. 4. 

The 7 Day tradition is meant to get you to see what the parable is referring to, somehow that escaped you it seems. If the bride stays in the fathers chambers for 7 days and Jesus continually used the Wedding Traditions and SPECIFICALLY told us,  John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

Jewish Wedding - The marriage was consummated in the wedding chamber. The Bride and Groom stayed in that wedding chamber for seven days.

Why is this so hard to put together? Our jobs on earth is FINISHED, that is why Matt. 24:14 says this....  14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The END is referencing the 70th week troubles of Jacob, we are not needed on earth, the Two-witnesses are sent to the Jews to get them to Repent (1/3 do) and the Angel preaches the Gospel of God unto the whole world calling for repentance.  Rev. 14 is the Harvest Chapter.

Rev. 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Our job is OVER on earth, we go to Heaven to marry the Lamb, that is why when we come back with Jesus the Beast is ON EARTH. These things are not complex issues to be honest brother. If the timing does not fit, then you have to rethink things, my timings always FIT. 

Jesus told us why he spoke to the Disciples in parables, we know Daniel did not UNDERSTAND, so, just because you do not understand, that seems to be God's FAMILY TRADITION. He will reveal to those that seek and to those who do not LIMIT His ways. The Rapture is simple to me. If other have trouble with it, its on them as far as I am concerned. We come back from Heaven with Jesus.....THE BEAST is still on earth, we see the Church in Rev. 4 and 5 BEFORE the Seals are even opened. It tells you these are from EVERY NATION, and are REDEEMED, who do you think the are? 

Hey there RM,

have to get back to you tomorrow...................

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I was not even speaking about the actual Rapture.  I was

speaking about the Jewish Wedding Traditions which point us towards the 7 Years (7 days) we spend in the Fathers Mansion

This is exactly what pre trib people say about the rapture. That Jesus comes for his bride and we go away for 7 yrs. patterned after ancient Jewish wedding traditions.

. The Rapture is seen in 1 Cor. 15. Its seen in 2 Thess. 2, its seen in 1 Thess. 4. 

The 7 Day tradition is meant to get you to see what the parable is referring to, somehow that escaped you it seems. If

the bride stays in the fathers chambers for 7 days and Jesus continually used the Wedding Traditions and SPECIFICALLY told us,

Where is this in scripture. 

John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

No reference to 7 days, yrs. etc.

Not found in the bible.

This pre trib  position is fraught with problems.... impossibilities

Revelation 19:1-3 shows the bride being given her wedding attire only at the end while Jesus comes on the white horse. She is seen standing in the sky above (to meet the Lord in the air). How did she get in 7 yrs earlier without the wedding attire? Impossible! Furthermore those who lived through the tribulation are shown in the next chapter and THEY are ruling for a thousand years. Was there another rapture...another resurrection? Impossible!

On 9/1/2020 at 6:56 PM, Uriah said:

Where is this in scripture. 

I guess the same place Jesus notes were when he mentioned these Wedding Traditions. I don't get the point tbh. I am giving you the pattern of Jewish Peoples, thus I had a SMALL f not a capital F for God the Father. So, when I tell you that Jesus used the Wedding Pattern over and over that should be obvious to you. He even gives the promised bride two gifts, the Holy Spirit is the GIFT we received, the Wine and Bread was the Contract via the Last Supper. We are to drink the wine in remembrance of the blood Jesus shed. Then of course the gift comes later. 

For starters, the son chooses the bride, the father makes the wedding arrangements, "You did not chose me, but I chose you... (John 15:16). Secondly, the price has to be paid for the bride. I Corinthians 6:20 - “For you were bought with a price.” The Bride price was paid when Jesus died on the Cross. Three: The Betrothal is PERMANENT. Four: the Wedding contract, the holy bible/word of God, is that contract for us Christians. 5.) The bride has to consent, we must accept the Lord Jesus Christ.

Then comes the bridal gifts next, The wine followed by the gift of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, or the Harvest/Church Age. Who gave us that Gift? Think about it.....It ALL MATCHES to a tee, Jesus brought the Holy Spirit unto us, everything matches the Jewish Wedding Tradition, why would you think the 7 days in the fathers house would not also match? I mean, that kind of thinking is just odd to me, it takes an active attempt to disengage these tracks to throw off the train. WHY? 

The 7th step is the ceremonial cleansing of the Bride. Jesus told us to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son (Groom/Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:41, 3000 men were Baptized or immersed in water. 8.) The groom prepares a room in the father's house, BUT the Father decides when the room is ready and when to send the groom for the Bride. {I go to prepare a PLACE FOR YOU.........} 9.) The Bride is consecrated and set apart  First Peter 2:9 “But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people.” Next, the groom returns with a SHOUT. See 1 Thess. 4:16. Then you get the 7 days (Years) in the father's house(Heaven with God the Father and Jesus), and finally, you get the Marriage Supper (Armageddon) you do realize Armageddon is the Marriage Supper right? 

Now fit it all into the 7 Feasts which I have posted on here many, many times. Why do you think Paul says......I tell you a Musterion (SECRET) then he gives us the Rapture, where the dead arises, then those living DIE (change to an uncorrupted Spirit Men with no flesh) and go to Heaven to Marry the Lamb. AGAIN........I point to Rev. 4 where the Church is seen AND Rev. 5:9-10 where the REDEEMED of ALL NATIONS are seen, there ain't no Redeemed Angel's brother. These are SEEN in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened. You have NO OUT except to deny this reality, my good brother. 

Not found in the bible.

Jesus is giving you an EXAMPLE............You do the math. You look it up. You study it. Why are you afraid to study the facts? Jesus is giving you his reference point, Jesus never told ANYONE, except Paul after his death,  about the Rapture, so why are you looking for it in the Scriptures? That befuddles me tbh. Paul said I TELL YOU A SECRET/Mystery/Musterion which means Secret by God's Silence..........

Revelation 19:1-3 shows the bride being given her wedding attire only at the end while Jesus comes on the white horse. She is seen standing in the sky above (to meet the Lord in the air). How did she get in 7 yrs earlier without the wedding attire? Impossible! Furthermore those who lived through the tribulation are shown in the next chapter and THEY are ruling for a thousand years. Was there another rapture...another resurrection? Impossible!

Wrong brother, you do not get the book of Revelation AT ALL as per the timing. It's not in Chronological Order. Rev. 19 and 14 both cover the FULL 7 years of the 70th week. Rev. 8 starts the middle of the week. Rev. 12, 13, 16, 17, and 18 ALL START at the exact same point in time, the Middle of the week (The First Trumpet Judgments ARE the Day of the Lord/Middle of the week/the 1260 event. Rev. 11 starts 75 days BEFORE the Middle of the week. Rev. 8, 9, 15&16 are the 42-months of God's Wrath if you were going to do a PLAY by PLAY on it, all the other chapters are set-a-side chapters that happen during those 42-months. 

We SEE that Wedding attire BEFORE the Seals are even opened, brother........Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment;(Wedding attire) and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Now, we see THE BRIDE here ! Open your eyes brother !! The 7 Churches were promised THESE THINGS/Gifts if they OVERCOME in Rev. chapters 2 and 3. 

Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days(10 Days = the Whole Church Age by the way): be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev. 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev. 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 4:4 shows the Church who has OVERCOME, and thus received the PROMISED REWARDS Jesus spoke to the 7 Churches about if they OVERCOME or DIED the death of Faithfulness !! And YOU CAN'T SEE THAT?  Come on brother !! This is BEFORE the Seals are opened. Then in Rev. 5:9-10 we see this BELOW:

Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

PAST TENSE...........They are in Heaven, from every NATION on earth, Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus, BEFORE the Seals are opened !! This is like leading a horse to water, I can't make you drink it brother, but the obvious is OBVIOUS.

Rev. 19 covers 7 Years.....no one understands the book of Revelation as well as I do. I have every point of the TIMELINE down pat brother. Not getting the order of the book of Revelation right has you at a disadvantage. There is no way you can understand it if you don't have the order correct. Is Daniel in Chronological order? NO, of course not.

No.......No, no..........those who DIED live and serve with Christ for 1000 years (maybe that is what you meant.......those who lived AND died) Those Martyrs under the 5th Seal (which = all 42 months of the Beasts killing them).

Of course, we have the Remnant [Gentile Church] as seen in Rev. 12:17...........the Remnant there CAN NOT BE Jews, it can only be Gentiles. So, who are they, they are the 5 brides who missed the wedding, who REPENT and then lay down their lives instead of taking the Mark of the Beast !! Of course, not all of them Repent, many don't make it, just like during the Church Age they half step. Matt. 24 tells us the exact same thing, ONE is taken and ONE is left, that is 50 percent also, notice that? And 5 out of 10 do not make the Wedding !! 

Those who live and reign with Christ 1000 years on earth MUST DIE Refusing the Mark of the Beast. The rest of us have already married the Lamb in Heaven during the 70th week. 

God Bless brother..........End time eschatology comes so easy for me now. It's like on the back of my hand. It's like a complicated 1000 piece puzzle, I have 999 pieces together, I CAN SEE IT IN FULL............Its easy for me.

Edited by Revelation Man

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I guess the same place Jesus notes were when he mentioned these Wedding Traditions. I don't get the point tbh. I am giving you the pattern of Jewish Peoples, thus I had a SMALL f not a capital F for God the Father. So, when I tell you that Jesus used the Wedding Patterns over ans over that should be obvious to you. He even gives the promised bride two gifts, the Holy Spirit is the GIFT we received, the Wine and Bread was the Contract via the Last Supper. We are to drink the wine in remembrance of the blood Jesus shed. Then of course the gift comes later. 

For starters, the son chooses the bride, the father makes the wedding arrangements, "You did not chose me, but I chose you... (John 15:16). Secondly the price has t be paid for the bride. I Corinthians 6:20 - “For you were bought with a price.” The Bride price was paid when Jesus died on the Cross. Three: The Betrothal s PERMANENT. Four: the Wedding contract, the bible is that contract for us Christians. 5.) The bride has to consent, we must accept the Lord Jesus Christ.

Then comes bridal gifts next, The wine followed by the gift of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, or the Harvest/Church Age. Who gave us that Gift? Think about it.....It ALL MATCHES to a tee, Jess brought the Holy Spirit unto us, every thing matches the Jewish Wedding Tradition,why would you think the 7 days in the fathers house would not also match? I mean, that kind of thinking is just odd to me, it takes an active attempt to disengage these tracks to throw off the train. WHY?

I am interested in what the scriptures say. I don't think you have shown scripture pertaining to the pre trib 7 days-7yrs. You are finding certain traditions from unknown sources and declaring they have the weight os the word of God-no?  

The 7th step is the ceremonial cleansing of the Bride. Jesus told us to be Baptized in the name of the Father, Son (Groom/Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:41, 3000 men were Baptized or immersed in water. 8.) The groom prepares a room in the fathers house, BUT the Father decides when the room is ready and when to send the groom for the Bride. 9.) The Bride is consecrated and set apart  First Peter 2:9 “But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people.” Next the groom returns with a SHOUT. See 1 Thess. 4:16. Then you get the 7 days (Years) in the fathers house, and finally you get the Marriage Supper (Armageddon) you do realize Armageddon is the Marriage Supper right?

Armageddon is a battle. The bride is given her white attire ONLY THEN...it says so in Rev. 19. The meal we DO see in the Armageddon scenario is one of birds feasting on enemy corpses.

No fit it all in the the 7 Feasts which I have posted on here many a times. Why do you think Paul says......I tell you a Musterion (SECRET) then he gives us the Rapture, where the dead arise, then we DIE (change to uncorrupted Spirit Men with no flesh) and go to Heaven to Marry the Lamb. AGAIN........I point to Rev. 4 where the Church is seen AND Rev. 5:9-10 where the REDEEMED of ALL NATIONS are seen, there ain't no Redeemed Angels brother. These are SEEN in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened. You have NO OUT except to deny this reality my good brother. 

We do NOT die----no flesh? What is resurrected and comes out of the grave?  Job 19:25- And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: At this point -STOP -I need you to tell me what happened to Jesus body! In your very next post, please. He did die, PAUL SAID WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP (DIE).

Jesus is giving you an EXAMPLE............You do the math. You look it up. You study it. Why are you afraid to study the facts? Jesus is giving you his reference point, Jesus never told ANYONE, except Paul after his death,  about the Rapture, so why are you looking for it in Scriptures? The befuddles me tbh. Paul said I TELL YOU A SECRET/Mystery/Musterion which means Secret by God's Silence..........

Wrong, you do not get the book of Revelation AT ALL as per the timing. Its not in Chronological Order. Rev. 19 and 14 both covers the FULL 7 years of the 70th week. Rev. 8 starts the middle of the week. Rev. 12, 13, 16, 17 and 18 ALL START at the exact same point in time, the Middle of the week. Rev. 11 starts 75 days BEFORE the Middle of the week. Rev. 8, 9, 15:16 are the 42-months of God's Wrath if you were going to do a PLAY by PLAY on it, all the other chapters are set-a-side chapters that happen during these 42-months. 

We SEE that Wedding attire BEFORE the Seals are opened brother........Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment;(Wedding attire) and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Yet you admit that Revelation does not follow a chronological order.......................................

Now, we see THE BRIDE here ! Open your eyes brother !! The 7 Churches were promised THESE THINGS if they OVERCOME in Rev. chapters 2 and3

Rev. 4:4 is now a 24 member bride? Need to re-think that one. Maybe go to "representative"mode?

Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev. 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev. 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 4:4 shows the Church who has OVERCOME, and thus received the PROMISED REWARDS Jesus spoke to the 7 Churches about if the OVERCOME or DIED the death of Faithfulness !! And YOU CAN'T SEE THAT ?  Come on brother !! This is BEFORE the Seals are opened. Then in Rev. 9:9-10 we see this BELOW:

Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev 7:9, 13, 14-After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and peoples and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;...And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?..And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

So they missed the rapture, but there they are. Is there ANOTHER rapture for them, ANOTHER resurrection for them? Maybe play with the definition of "first"resurrection?

PAST TENSE...........They are in Heaven, from every NATION on earth, Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus, BEFORE the Seals are opened !! This is like leading a horse to water, I can't make you drink it brother, but the obvious is OBVIOUS.

See above-chronological order.

Rev. 10 covers 7 Years.....no one understands the book of Revelation as well as I do. I have every point of the TIMELINE down pat brother. Not h=getting the order of the book of Revelation right has you at a disadvantage. There is no way you can understand it if you don't have the order correct. Is Daniel in order ? NO, of course not.

I wouldn't mind hearing how ch, 10 makes 7 yrs. Pretty high opinion of yourself, I'd say. 

No, those who DIED live and serve with Christ for 1000 years (maybe that is what you meant.......those who lived AND died) Those Martyrs under the 5th Seal (which = all 42 months of the Beasts killing them).

Of course we have the Remnant [Gentile Church] as seen in Rev. 12:17...........the Remnant CAN NOT BE Jews, it can only bee Gentiles. So, who are they, they are the 5 brides who missed the wedding, who REPENT and then lay down their lives instead of taking the Mark of the Beast !! Of course not all of them Repent, many don't make it, just like during the Church Age they half step. ONE is taken and ONE is left, that is 50 percent also, notice that? And 5 out of 10 do not make the Wedding !!

The wedding garments aren't given until the END. Jesus is seen coming at that time, and there are a multitude of people standing in the sky! (19:1 meeting Him in the air

Those who live and reign with Christ 1000 years on earth MUST DIE Refusing the Mark of the Beast. The rest of us have already married the Lamb in Heaven during the 70th week. 

I thought the rest of us don't go through it.

God Bless brother..........End time eschatology comes so easy for me now. Its like on the back of my hand. Its like a complicated 1000 piece puzzle, I have 999 pieces together, I CAN SEE IT IN FULL............Its easy to me.

Yes, you make it look easy, I agree.

Thanks.

Edited by Uriah

2 hours ago, Uriah said:

I wouldn't mind hearing how ch, 10 makes 7 yrs. Pretty high opinion of yourself, I'd say. 

Rev. 19........TYPO. Rev. 10 is simply a Flash Forward to the end times, the Seven Thunders, IMHO, are probably the 7 Trumps, thus when the 7th Trump sounds TIME WILL BE NO MORE.......Meaning time as we knew it where Satan ruled this earth and men loved sin more than God, its a paradigm shift so to speak. 

2 hours ago, Uriah said:

I am interested in what the scriptures say. I don't think you have shown scripture pertaining to the pre trib 7 days-7yrs. You are finding certain traditions from unknown sources and declaring they have the weight os the word of God-no?  

I am not talking down to you brother, but when you get the timing clear in your mind of the BoR (Book of Revelation) it will come to you vert easily, until you get the timing down everything seems jumbled. There are also HINDRANCES like the Trouble you cited. That one passage leaves people confused, because they refuse to allow Gods language/Bible to be able to talk about more than ONE TROUBLES !! You guys limit Gods vocabulary, I used to do that to, but for me it only hindered my understanding, I had to just BELIEVE it was correct even though Rev. 7:9-17 sounded like it could not work out right. I finally understood, MEN'S TRADITION hindered me from understanding the facts, not God's holy bible. Jesus used the Wedding Tradition is so many ways, SHADOWS of things to come.

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

Rev 7:9, 13, 14-After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and peoples and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;...And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?..And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

So they missed the rapture, but there they are. Is there ANOTHER rapture for them, ANOTHER resurrection for them? Maybe play with the definition of "first"resurrection?

Since I am on this, I planed to take this on next. 

Those shown here in Heaven are not the Tribulation Saints brother, and can prove that. The 70th week Tribulation (a name we MEN have given the 70th week is THE TRIBULATION, Jesus simple said these will be the Greatest Troubles ever seen, before or since. The 5th Seal is not an ACTIONABLE EVENT, its Jesus Prophesying what is coming over the beasts 42 month reign of terror, this is why those under the Altar are given their White Robes and told they.......CATCH THIS........Must wait until their brothers have been killed in like manner as they have, in other words, they all have to wait until the Beasts 42 month reign is over, before Jesus give them Justice, they asked WHEN REMEMBER.... Jesus said they must wait until all the brothers have been killed, that will be a 42 month reign of terror by the Beast. NEXT, Notice in Rev. 20:4, those killed by the BEAST are not Raised and Judged until after Jesus returns to earth in, THEN they alone live and reign with Jesus ON EARTH for 1000 years, the one who died refusing the Mark of the Beast. So GUESS WHAT.........You are seeing a Ghost, like I did for 30 years, they are NEVER IN Heaven. So where do we (you guys now) go wrong? We limit God;s vocabulary via the Great Tribulation John is speaking about.

Those seen in Rev. 6 under the Altar, and being Judged in Rev.  20:4, can't be the Saints seen in Rev. 7:9-17. Men's Tradition of calling the the Great Tribulation just takes for granted that the only place they could have come from is the 70th week tribulation, even though Jesus says, NO.......They must WAIT til the Beast is finished ruling for 42 months and they are Judged after Jesus Returns in Rev. 20:4. So, WHO ARE THOSE in Rev. 7:9-17? The same people we saw in Rev. 4 and 5, the Church that came out of the Church Age Tribulation.  A simple question, is the 2000 some odd year Church Age GREATER than the 70th week of 7 years ? YES............IT IS.........2000>7

We limit God !! Jesus specifically said we will have CONTINUAL TRIBULATION on this earth did he not? So, there can be a Greatest ever troubles that lasts for 3.5 years, and there can be a Church Age Tribulation, where the Raptured Saints came from, John was there, we will all be there, blessed is he that OVERCOMES !!  Those Saints seen in Rev. 7:9-17 are the Redeemed Saints seen in Rev. 4 and 5. We will have come out of the 2000 some odd year Church Age Tribulation......ye will always have TRIBULATION. So, you limit what God can say is GREAT......the 2000 some odd year Church Age can't be described as GREAT.........But 2000 is GREATER than 7, that is just a fact, when you add in the fact Jesus SPECIFICALLY told those under the Altar at the 5th Seal that they MUST WAIT until all their brother died, and we know the Beast will  kill for 42 months, that dog wont hunt............I put it together a couple of years ago. Naturally the "GREAT TRIBULATION" Tradition hindered me in getting there. God has taught me to STOP ASSUMING Men are right on these things, follow the evidence instead. 

See, you think its them AUTOMATICALLY, so it hinders your though process, its like tying up an Elephant with a chain for a few years, eventually you can tie him up with a string and he will not even try to break free. 

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

Rev. 4:4 is now a 24 member bride? Need to re-think that one. Maybe go to "representative"mode?

The BoR is loaded with Metaphors and Shadows. Read 1 Chronicles 24, it talks about the 24 Orders of the Priesthood, then in Rev. 5:9-10 we are called kings and PRIESTS !! That is why the 24 Elders are mentioned. 

I know what I know............I don't just guess on anything. 

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

Rev. 1 is Jesus as seen in all his Glory

Rev. 2 and three is the Church Age we are now in.

Everything past Rev. 4:1 is AFTER the Rapture of the Church.  The number 7 is completeness as is 10, thus there are 7 Churches who have tribulation 10 DAYS (Full Church Age............then the Rapture in Rev. 4:1, AND everything after that is what comes AFTERWARDS. 

Rev. 4 is that Church in Heaven, the ones that came out of the GREAT CHURCH AGE Tribulation, there have been MILLIONS of our brothers put to death for Jesus' name, Stephen, Paul, Peter, all the Disciples save John, etc. etc. etc. on and on and on. Islam has murdered countless Christians over its 1400 year existence. Thus those seen in Rev. 5 came out of EVERY NATION........and they are seen again in Rev. 7:9-17 !! Before the Seals are opened by Jesus.

Rev. 6 is Jesus opening the Seals, they do nothing, Seal 1, 2, 3 and 4 DESCRIBES the 42 Month reign of the Anti-Christ WATCH THIS: He Conquers for 42 months, he brings War for 42 months, he causes Famine for 42 months, he brings Death and Sickness for 42 months. White, Red, Black and Pale Green Horses DESCRIBE the 42 month reign of the coming Anti-Christ, but alas, those Judgments can not be read aloud until ALL 7 SEAL (Think Locks) have been taken off, nothing can be read, no judgment can be put forth until the 7 Seals are taken off. That is why John cried, he wanted JUSTICE, and only the Lamb can open the Seals. Amen. The 5th Seal is about the Anti-Christ Martyring those Saints who repent during the 70th week, over the last 42 month period in which he reigns. 

The 6th Seal is not about the Anti-Christ, its about the coming Day of the Lord "ASTEROID STRIKE" as seen in Rev. 8. Thus Jesus Prophesies the Sun and Moon will go dark, just like Joel 2:31 described, but ONLY when the Rev. 8 asteroid strikes will that happen!! The 7th Seal then creates SILENCE in Heaven, because Judgment has now come, there is mo more warning, no more prophetic uttering's, the 7th Seal is opened, the book of Judgments can now be read, we are only WAITING on the Jews to reach Safe Harbor as Rev. 7 shows.  The 144,000 in Rev. 7 is not 144,000, its 12 x 12 x 10,000 and 12 means Fullness and 10 means Completeness, thus 12 x 12 x 10,000 = ALL Israel, just like Paul,who quoted Isaiah stated, ALL Israel will be saved, not every Jew, but the Nation of Israel is saved, thus Abraham's SEED is preserved, thus Israel is saved !! All one has to do to understand this truth is look what the Angel says in Rev. 7, HOLD UP, the Winds of the four corners (Gods Actions on mankind) and HURT NOT.........the Earth, Sea nor Tees until the 144,000 (Fleeing Jews/Israel) have been Sealed (Protected by God Himself) in the Forehead. Now look at Rev. 8, what does the First Four Trumps HURT ? LOL........The Sea, Trees and the EARTH of course !! All Rev. 7 is, is God showing us the Fleeing Jews who Fled Judea at the 1290, 30 days before the Middle of the Week (1260......Trumpet Judgments) The Jews make it to the Petra/Bozrah area and then God via Jesus orders the Judgments to come forth via the asteroid strike. So God makes sure Israel is safe before He allows the Judgments to fall on mankind. There are no Martyrs at this point, the Beast only comes forth when the asteroid strikes, so those seen in Rev. 7:9-17 are the Church Age Saints. In Rev. 18:4 God says COME OUT OF HERE MY PEOPLE, that you receive not of her plagues...........nor partake in her sins. That is God referencing the Fleeing Jews seen here in Rev. 7, the same ones Jesus spoke about in Matt. 24. So, they Flee just BEFORE the DOTL event, just like Matt. 24 says via the 1290 AoD (Dan. 12 says its the 1290 not 1260 where the AoD is placed). The Anti-Christ doesn't go forth until the 1260, which is 30 days later !! Everything REVOLVES around the DOTL/Middle of the week/1260 Event........The Rev. 8 Asteroid strike, the Anti-Christ uses this to go forth conquering while the rest of the world is preoccupied !!

Thus, Rev. 12 is the Anti-Christ CHASING the Woman (Fleeing Israel) for 1260 days.....Rev. 13 is the Beast ARISING to power for 1260 days......Rev. 17 is The Harlot Religions being KILLED OFF by the Anti-Christ and his Kings who desire BEAST WORSHIP ONLY on earth. Thus he does away with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and ALL Religions, he kills of The Harlot Religions and DEMANDS Beast Worship, so this all starts with the Rev. 8 asteroid strike also, in the Middle of the week/1260 Event. Then finally in Rev. 18 we see Babylon (WHOLE WORLD) Being Judged by God over a 42 month period of time. We see Satan and his demons cast down in Rev. 18:2, Babylon has become a Habitation of DEVILS !! Israel FLEES in verse 4, we then see the effects of all he Plagues on the World (Babylon) and that it slowly, over 42 months, destroys those crying kings kingdoms, and the Merchants cry and weep as the plagues destroy Babylon (Whole World gets JUDGED over a 42 month period of time). Babylon is destroyed in ONE DAY.........The Day of the Lord brings Destruction, its a Metaphor, as is the ONE HOUR verse, you see both mean 42 Months, the DOTL lasts 42 months, AND the Kings who rule with the Beat doe so for ONE HOUR in Rev.  17:12, thus both he ONE DAY.......and ONE HOUR References mean 42 months of Judgment, which starts with the.....Asteroid strike of course !! In Rev. 8.

Now, lets back up, Rev. 9 follows Rev. 8, the First Four Trumpet Judgments are the ASTEROID IMPACT, then the 5th Trump is the 1st Woe and the 6th Trump is the 2nd Woe. Both take place in Rev. 9. Rev. 10 is that FLASH FORWARD. Rev. 11 is the Two-witnesses, they come forth 7 days before the 1260, at the 1335 to TURN Israel back unto God where they can know to FLEE Judea at the 1290, at least the 1/3 who repent will know, the 2/3 who do not repent will perish, of course. We saw the 2nd Woe in Rev. 9, we see it agai here, that is because this chapter is ALL ABOUT the Two-witnesses 1260 day ministry on earth !! Thus we see the 2nd Woe but are given NO DETAILS, that is because we were given the DETAILS in Rev. 9, of course, this chapter is about the Two-witnesses only, and the die at the end of the 2nd Woe. We also see the 7th Trump (3rd Woe) blown in Rev. 11, we are told it leads to VICTORY by Jesus but again, we are given NO DETAILS, again, that is because this is about the Two-witnesses, and they PRAY DOWN ALL THE PLAGUES !! Thus before they died, they prayed for the LAST WOE to fall on this evil world, thus we are told about the 7th Trump (3rd Woe) but given NO DETAILS, and that is because THE DETAILS are given in Rev. 16, the 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe, and the 7th Trumpet brings it !! 

Rev. 14 is THE HARVEST CHAPTER........The whole chapter is about the full 70th week, we see the Pre trib Rapture by Jesus on a cloud in Rev. 14:14, we see the Wheat (Jews who remain on earth to the very end, those who Flee to the Petra/Bozrah area) in Rev. 1:1 on Mt Zion, Jesus gathers them into his barn when he comes back. The Wicked Tares are placed into the Wine-press in Rev. 14:17-20, bundled in to the grave to be burned in 1000 years at the Second Death. Its a SET-A-SIDE Harvest Chapter !!

Rev. 15 readies the Vials and then we see the 7 Vials in Rev. 16, which comes only at the sounding of the 7th Trump, which makes the 7 Vials the 3rd Woe collectively. Thus when the 7th Trump sounded in Rev. 11, we are given NO DETAILS, just told about VICTORY....Here in Rev. 16 we see those DETAILS !! Then the Angel says IT IS DONE !! Over, finished. Rev. 16:19 is Jesus landing on the Mt of Olives, splitting it into, and defeating BABYLON as God calls them in that very verse. So, Babylon are who ? Well, look at the 6th Vial it tells us who is DEFEATED, the Kings of THE WHOLE WORLD...............Thus Babylon = The WHOLE WORLD, or Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth. The DECEIVED MEN of this world who are so confused they take up arms against their own Creator/God !! Nothing is more Babel (confusing) than that.

Thus, Rev. 17 and 18 happen starting with the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments, its just showing us that the Harlot Religions are JUDGED and that Babylon (the World) gets JUDGED. Rev. 19 is this the FULL 7 Years of the Bride in Heaven, from her (Our) marriage to the Lamb all the way through our (Us/Bride/Church) returning with Jesus Christ.