• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi Vinny, 

I really can't quite agree with this. The reason being is there is a lot of apostasy going on behind the pulpits of a good number of churches today. This is a part of the prophetic writings that have been revealed from the Apostle John's vision in book of Revelation. Not even those truly born again can win a gold star on their charts every single time either. Then there are the ministers of false doctrines and especially the cultish ones. So, I can't say that's good or profound. 

Shabbat Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

910460154_th(10).jpg.22c517b0ced976c62a15a709a325ec33.jpg

I refers to right preaching, i Said explanation of the bible

• Group:  Members

17 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Here's how I'm reading this. Perhaps the opening statement is murky and not clarified adequately. 

vinho1000 said:

Every method and style of preaching are profound and wise, when the Word of God is explained in every method and organization of the sermon is profound.

I'm seeing this from the opening statement perhaps and misunderstanding it as did  this response. 

Who me said:

No, not every method of preaching is wise nor is it profound.

I'm surmising the sentence structure is confusing more than one poster here. 

refers to correct and true explanation of Gods word. I will show two styles of text organization: 

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the way, Jesus is the Life , Jesus is the truth, Jesus is the bread of life.

Second example:

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the way to lead to God, Jesus is the life that save us .

We see two styles of explanation, both are profound and wise. 

9 hours ago, Who me said:

When you say All preaching is correct etc and do not say that you only mean Christian preachers you open yourself to my correction of your incorrect statement.

refers to correct and true explanation of Gods word. I will show two styles of text organization: 

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the way, Jesus is the Life , Jesus is the truth, Jesus is the bread of life.

Second example:

Who is Jesus?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

15 minutes ago, vinho1000 said:

Who is Jesus?

Second example:

Who is Jesus?

Hi Vinny, 

Yes, you posted this previously and I do fully understand it very well. I guess it was your opening post being indicative of ALL preaching of God's word being "profound and wise". I still don't see all ministers capable of delivering the goods, so to speak. Some are good, so-so, fair, and not so good. Yes, some are profound and wise, but I haven't found that evident in every example. Sorry to disagree with this, but I'll hold to my years of experiences being under ministers, pastors, reverends, rabbis, and yes, even a few priests that cannot be found according to profundity and wisdom. 

Shabbat Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 8/26/2020 at 8:03 AM, vinho1000 said:

when the Word of God is explained

Yes of course the issue is if people are preaching and teaching the word of God or not. 

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi Vinny, 

Yes, you posted this previously and I do fully understand it very well. I guess it was your opening post being indicative of ALL preaching of God's word being "profound and wise". I still don't see all ministers capable of delivering the goods, so to speak. Some are good, so-so, fair, and not so good. Yes, some are profound and wise, but I haven't found that evident in every example. Sorry to disagree with this, but I'll hold to my years of experiences being under ministers, pastors, reverends, rabbis, and yes, even a few priests that cannot be found according to profundity and wisdom. 

Shabbat Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

I will show my case, i have habilititie to preach every text and i have habilitie to talk on every theme, but if some bible text is blasphemed by people, i preach that text, i dont use my eloquence to impress man but to say what God wants that i say, and God wants that we preach his word. I will be more clear in what i am saying about method of preaching , let me show some example:

First example:

In christ we are saved, in christ we will inherit the kingdom of heaven, in christ we receive all promisses of God.

Second example

In christ we are saved this is a great blessing and for This we will inherit the kingdom of heaven , because in him we receive all promisses of God.

In Both examples are explained same doctrines, but in diferent styles, in first example the structure is more objective and repeat the term in christ. The second example the preaching is more detalied. 

I just want say that in Both cases the message is profound and wise, if i choose preach in first style my message will be profound, if i choose preach in second style my message will be profound.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

42 minutes ago, vinho1000 said:

I will show my case, i have habilititie to preach every text and i have habilitie to talk on every theme, but if some bible text is blasphemed by people, i preach that text, i dont use my eloquence to impress man but to say what God wants that i say, and God wants that we preach his word. I will be more clear in what i am saying about method of preaching , let me show some example:

First example:

In christ we are saved, in christ we will inherit the kingdom of heaven, in christ we receive all promisses of God.

Second example

In christ we are saved this is a great blessing and for This we will inherit the kingdom of heaven , because in him we receive all promisses of God.

In Both examples are explained same doctrines, but in diferent styles, in first example the structure is more objective and repeat the term in christ. The second example the preaching is more detalied. 

I just want say that in Both cases the message is profound and wise, if i choose preach in first style my message will be profound, if i choose preach in second style my message will be profound.

Any preaching containing the word of God will be profound. The message preached, not the manner of preaching, is most important.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, leah777 said:

Any preaching containing the word of God will be profound. The message preached, not the manner of preaching, is most important.

Yes, this that i want say , every right preaching must be glorified, because it is the explanation of Gods word

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

On 8/26/2020 at 4:03 PM, vinho1000 said:

Every method and style of preaching are profound and wise, when the Word of God is explained in every method and organization of the sermon is profound. If someone speak against the preaching of the Word of God this caracterize blasphemy. We must consider every method of preaching good and wise.

Lots of different preaching about the Word of God, but I am agree that preaching about The Gospel of Christ with the guidance and anointing of the Holy Spirit is profound for me, because only the Holy Spirit can access and knows the deep things of God.

Kindly read the book of 1 Timothy 4 "Beware of false teachers: warn your people".

and the Bible says,  know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

Edited by Refresher

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

19 hours ago, vinho1000 said:

I will show my case, i have habilititie to preach every text and i have habilitie to talk on every theme, but if some bible text is blasphemed by people, i preach that text, i dont use my eloquence to impress man but to say what God wants that i say, and God wants that we preach his word. I will be more clear in what i am saying about method of preaching , let me show some example:

First example:

Second example

Hi Vinny, 

When we have discussions in a forum here such as we do, there are obviously going to be an expectancy of differing points of view in emphasis. Disagreements are going to be apparent as they are a regular feature. They cannot or at least should not be taken as blasphemy, however. You need to know that calling it this amongst other Christian believers is a bit over the top. It's a similar platitude to referring believers as heathens. And we really don't want to do that now, do we? 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles