• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/20/1990

I cannot believe this I really cannot believe this!!! I am this close to leaving another forum right now because my father figure @JohnDB got banned for "advocating violence" but it's all a bunch of bologna because all he was advocating self-defense against rioters and looters!!! What happened to the right to bear arms!? Am I the only one who sees the problem with this!? It seems like we are slowly losing our rights over the internet as well. There was nothing wrong with what he was saying!! Nothing!! Currently trying to become a staff member to change things because not only are they making false accusations about him,.. but they're messing with the US Constitution and that just isn't right with me!! :blow-up:So,.. any advice on helping me to calm down? Does anybody agree with this protocol? 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,727
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

Pray. Pray again. Cast your burdens on Him. Praise God. And focus on Him. He will give you all the answers. 

I am not an American, and I hesitate to make statements about what is happening there. But I know that the world is in a dark place. And it seems like the fault lines are growing further and further apart everywhere. 

This is just my view, but I think you are right in defending what is right. And when you stand up for what is right, you will always find opposition. But take it to God first. Because our fight is not against flesh and blood. Who is the accuser? They falsely accused both Jesus and Paul  and many righteous people before and after that. Yet Jesus said: " Forgive them, for they know not what they do" 

I am praying for you. I really hope you can sort this out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 hours ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I cannot believe this I really cannot believe this!!! I am this close to leaving another forum right now because my father figure @JohnDB got banned for "advocating violence" but it's all a bunch of bologna because all he was advocating self-defense against rioters and looters!!! What happened to the right to bear arms!? Am I the only one who sees the problem with this!? It seems like we are slowly losing our rights over the internet as well. There was nothing wrong with what he was saying!! Nothing!! Currently trying to become a staff member to change things because not only are they making false accusations about him,.. but they're messing with the US Constitution and that just isn't right with me!! :blow-up:So,.. any advice on helping me to calm down? Does anybody agree with this protocol? 

Jesus taught us that Satan is the ruler of this world, so painful as it is, we will see some injustice.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,238
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I am this close to leaving another forum right now because my father figure @JohnDB got banned for "advocating violence"

This is a improper approach... you are not to air your opinion of the decisions of this board publicly... your to take it up with them by PM. It is clear by this you are stirring up strife to the rest of us! That is Biblically incorrect and you should see to yourself on this matter!

Phil 2:3

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

This is a improper approach... you are not to air your opinion of the decisions of this board publicly... your to take it up with them by PM. It is clear by this you are stirring up strife to the rest of us! That is Biblically incorrect and you should see to yourself on this matter!

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
KJV

First of all you are not a staff member, second of all it's not about this board, third of all I didn't do anything against the rules as I read them already quite a few times in fact.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

What is this country coming to? Read the book of Revelaion. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  24,727
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

KJV

My friend, I think there is a slight misunderstanding here. I can see how that can happen here, but I think she didn't men this particular forum. Also, She is defending someone else, who clearly didn't do anything wrong. Standing up for those who are falsely accused is a good thing in general. I think she just wanted to know how to handle the situation and she was venting. I would say that puts things in a different light wouldn't you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, HeIsRisen2018 said:

well, my first observation is that I don't know anything about it....

my second observation is that you are upset and seem to want me upset also, or just want to vent...

And since I've been here for a very long time and understand the rules I think maybe there is more to it than what you put here.

If you really are that upset you need to write a PM to George and let him explain what's happening as much as he can....    I have never seen anyone here banned from the site without good reason.   Keep in mind also that his is a private web site and the constitution does not give one the right to post just anything they want here.   I'm not even sure the site is located in The US  so what constitution controls it?  It is my understanding that only George can ban a person from the site permanently...   and I would trust his judgement for I can assure you that there was serious conversation before something like a ban takes place....

as far as advice, I would just make a note that OK, you've vented...     so if you really want to calm down you need to talk to George and see if he can give you some peace...    but it is very rare that it should be done on the open board...  that complicates things.

55 minutes ago, other one said:

well, my first observation is that I don't know anything about it....

my second observation is that you are upset and seem to want me upset also

And since I've been here for a very long time and understand the rules I think maybe there is more to it than what you put here.

If you really are that upset you need to write a PM to George and let him explain what's happening as much as he can....    I have never seen anyone here banned from the site without good reason.   Keep in mind also that his is a private web site and the constitution does not give one the right to post just anything they want here.   I'm not even sure the site is located in The US  so what constitution controls it?  It is my understanding that only George can ban a person from the site permanently...   and I would trust his judgement for I can assure you that there was serious conversation before something like a ban takes place....

First of all I never said that it was a permanent ban and second of all,.. how did you know which website I was talking about? That's spooky. 0-0

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 8/31/2020 at 1:06 AM, HeIsRisen2018 said:

1 Peter 7:16

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.

What did you think was going to happen?   The Bible says very very clearly, that things will get worse in this world.  I would be more surprised if things were getting better.

• Thumbs Up 1