LittlePebble10

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Before anyone asks the Christian aspect is in the pacifier being the cross made of diamond shapes. It is also made this way to illustrate, "he is not here for he is alive." I will also be putting more Christian themes into this. I will be working on this during the holiday week end. I would really like advice on how to render head hair a little more accurately. I worked on it more since I took this photo. I will update once I have the trees and leafs colored. I don't have anything done for hair except for the fur on his paws and a small amount on his tail. I also did a thin cover of home-mixed gesso over the cloths and did that over with a better color pencil texture. I will do more explanation of the story of this piece once I have it done and I made the face portion of this my avatar across the forums. I would really like help on some ideas for making the hair on his head better.

Anyone think I should use a thin layer of paint of the colors I will be using? That way I can scratch in some fly away hairs and get a bit more detail. This is on like three layers of my home-mixed gusso and I can apply another layer to make more realistic hair if necessary.

Not sure if its my extensions, but could not find a way to upload a picture.

FB linked image