IGNORED

Why can’t the CHURCH be in part of the 70th week?

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Electric Earth said:

If you read Daniel 9:24-27 you will see a description of events during the seventy weeks, including the desolation of the temple at the hands of the Roman army under Titus.

“A period of seventy sets of seven has been decreed for your people AND YOUR HOLY CITY"

That happened almost 40 years after Christ came. That alone proves that the 70th week was not fulfilled by Christ. I already explained the meaning of the six requirements. Do you know why verse 26 says

“After this period of sixty-two sets of seven, the Anointed One will be killed, appearing to have accomplished nothing."

The death of Christ (after 69 weeks: 62+7) appeared to have "accomplished nothing" because there are 5 events yet to be fulfilled.

Here are the verses speaking about the 6 requirement; and the Messiah has indeed fulfilled each and every one of them at His first coming. Within these 70 weeks or 490 years, the Messiah----

“Seventy [e]weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
[f]To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint [g]the Most Holy.

Now here are the verses you seem to have referred to..... After 62 weeks (which is already also after the first 7 weeks the Jews left Babylon or a total of 69 weeks or 483 years, THEN, THE MESSIAH WILL BE CUT OFF (CRUCIFIED) - BUT NOT FOR HIMSELF (NO, HE DIED FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND OUR SINS). The prince who is to come is indeed pagan Rome (Titus) who will destroy the 2nd Temple and the city in 70 AD.

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall [j]be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

32 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Here are the verses speaking about the 6 requirement; and the Messiah has indeed fulfilled each and every one of them at His first coming. Within these 70 weeks or 490 years, the Messiah----

It's of no benefit to simply state something as a fact without reasons to back up what you say.

Please explain how Christ's death ended the transgression of God's people (do you even know what their transgressions are?) Please explain how Christ brought in "everasting righteousness" for any Christians at his death. Explain how Christians alive today have anointed the Most Holy in heaven. Please explain how sin has ended for them or any of mankind. Please explain how prophecy and vision have already been sealed when the Scriptures clearly say otherwise.

The book of Daniel is a prophecy and a vision primarily for our time. It documents the time, times, and a half a time that Christians will be given into the hands of the Beast in order to refine them "with fire" because of their "transgression" (Mal. 3:1-4). The Bible tells us that there will be a restoration of Christianity (Acts 3:21-24). That means that Christianity is corrupt. It is through one man that this "transgression" will be ended. He is the messenger of Malachi 3:1 who prepares the way for Christ to inspect his "temple" and the prophet Elijah who will "restore all things" (Mal. 4:5,6; Matt. 17:11). Only when Christ comes and the kingdom is established and all the anointed chosen ones have received their heavenly reward can "everlasting righteousness" be brought in. Only then will the "Holy of Holies" be anointed. Only then will there be an "end of sins." And only then will "prophecy and vision" be sealed up.

I am the man who will end the transgression of God's people.

Edited by Electric Earth

2 minutes ago, Electric Earth said:

It's of no benefit to simply state something as a fact without reasons to back up what you say.

Please explain how Christ's death ended the transgression of God's people (do you even know what their transgressions are?) Please explain how Christ brought in "everasting righteousness" for any Christians at his death. Explain how Christians alive today have anointed the Most Holy in heaven. Please explain how sin has ended for them or any of mankind. Please explain how propecy and vision have already been sealed when the Scriptures clearly say otherwise.

The book of Daniel is a prophecy and a vision primarily for our time. It documents the time, times, and a half a time that Christians will be given into the hands of the Beast in order to refine them "with fire" because of their "transgression" (Mal. 3:1-4). The Bible tells us that there will be a restoration of Christianity (Acts 3:21-24). That means that Christianity is corrupt. It is through one man that this "transgression" will be ended. He is the messenger of Malachi 3:1 who prepares the way for Christ to inspect his "temple" and the prophet Elijah who will "restore all things" (Mal. 4:5,6; Matt. 17:11). Only when Christ comes and the kingdom is established and all the anointed chosen ones have received their heavely reward can "everlasting righteousness" be brought in. Only then will the "Holy of Holies" be anoionted. Only then will will there be an "end of sins." And only then will "prophecy and vision" be sealed up.

I am the man that will end the transgression of God's people.

Thank you for your comments but I find we are simply on the opposite sides of the planet! 

My beliefs are formed exactly as yours - I read and interpret the Scriptures and come to a decision/belief...

You want me to do more than just state something as a fact, yet that is what you are doing... with your comments!

We can just agree to disagree, Charlie 

10 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Thank you for your comments but I find we are simply on the opposite sides of the planet! 

You're welcome. These are not "beliefs" I am sharing with you. These are divine truths and form a part of my commission to "restore all things."

Oh, and Earth is NOT a planet! That too is a part of my commission to restore Bible truth, which includes real science that has been lost and replaced with the lie that Earth is a planet circling the sun. A planet is a wandering star. The Greek word planetes from where we get the english word planet means "wanderer" (see Jude 13). Earth is not a wandering star. That is the biggest lie of Babylon the Great who controls science. I expose her lies on my YouTube channel because I am the last prophet - the one who comes to restore all things and set God's people free from the deeply entrenched lies of Babylon the Great (Rev. 18:4).

Edited by Electric Earth

2 minutes ago, Electric Earth said:

You're welcome. These are not "beliefs" I am sharing with you. These are divine truths and form a part of my commission to "restore all things."

Oh, and Earth is NOT a planet! That too is a part of my commission to restore Bible truth, which includes real science that has been lost and replaced with the lie that Earth is a planet circling the sun. A planet is a wandering star. The Greek word planetes from where we get the english word planet means "wanderer" (see Jude 13). Earth is not a wandering star. That is the biggest lie of Babylon the Great who controls science. I expose her lies on my YouTube channel because I am the last prophet - the one who comes to restore all things and set God's people free from the deeply entrenched lies of Babylon the Great (Rev. 18:4).

Best wishes!

4 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Best wishes!

Is that it? You didn't refute me at all. You have to explain why you believe what you believe with logic and reason backed up by Scripture. Surely you can explain the reasons why you believe the six events have been fulfilled already? If you cannot, then what you believe is false.

Edited by Electric Earth

3 minutes ago, Electric Earth said:

Is that it? You didn't refute me at all. You have to explain why you believe what you believe with logic and reason backed up by Scripture. Surely you can explain the reasons why you believe the six events have been fulfilled already? If you cannot, then what you believe is false.

God bless and again, best wishes!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

2 hours ago, Electric Earth said:

"Reader pay attention!" There is a reason why Christ said those words. It is the second half of the week that God's people will be given into the hands of the Beast for a period of 1260 days, and "Jerusalem" (modern-day Christians) will be trampled underfoot (Rev. 11:2). According to Daniel 12:11, the desolation occurs 1290 days after the continual sacrifice (of public preaching work) ends. The public preaching work was halted due to coronavirus in March 2020. Count 1290 days from that point (which was the start of the seven year tribulation) and we reach October 2023. That is the time that the Great Tribulation will commence and the "two" witnesses will begin their prophesying in sackcloth as a way of mourning the desolation of the Christian congregation and God's earthly organization.

At least we wont have long to wait to see if he is a true prophet