• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

I have a feeling things aren't going to go well. My main concern is, Trump wins, riots get worse, and he cracks down TOO hard. I don't like either party honestly. I just hope whoever wins they respond appropriately. Shame we don't have more options. 

Edited by Mozart's Starling

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

If Trump wins, the Dems will call foul and inflame their followers to rebel.  If Biden wins, I am concerned that the militia will begin another revolution.   Makes no difference who wins, streets will run red with blood and cities will burn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

When a nation throws itself into blatant sin, God gives us warning after warning, but when that warning goes unheeded, God cannot allow sin to go unpunished. We are seeing the collapse of not merely our country, but the world. We already know that Scripture tells us ultimately that is where we are going, but the world cannot recognize it. Christians are told to be watchful, to be ready. We are seeing love growing cold and the faith of many falling away. We are seeing the Gospel message in many churches diluted. Christians are leaving churches in large numbers because they neither have the knowledge nor discernment to stand on the Word of God. 

So yes, I agree with you. Simply because we have never witnessed such depravity and falling away, and as a result the disasters and disease we are noticing in increasing measure, does not mean that in our time it cannot come to pass. The fact is it is happening and growing worse. Many will bury their heads in the sand because they choose not to see the outpouring of God's wrath on a people bent upon destruction. This is the time to get close to Christ and cling to his every word, to preach the Gospel, and to love our neighbor. There is no place to hide any longer. People will take a stand---either with the world, or with Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

God would have spared Sodom over 10 righteous people. The US has got a long way to go...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 9/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, Mozart's Starling said:

I have a feeling things aren't going to go well. My main concern is, Trump wins, riots get worse, and he cracks down TOO hard. I don't like either party honestly. I just hope whoever wins they respond appropriately. Shame we don't have more options. 

That is one of my fears as well.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:05 PM, OneLight said:

If Trump wins, the Dems will call foul and inflame their followers to rebel.  If Biden wins, I am concerned that the militia will begin another revolution.   Makes no difference who wins, streets will run red with blood and cities will burn.

Yes, I believe this will happen.  There is no way good will come of this no matter which  candidate wins.   We need to prepare defensively and spiritually for what is to come, whatever it is.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:25 PM, Coliseum said:

This is the time to get close to Christ and cling to his every word, to preach the Gospel, and to love our neighbor. There is no place to hide any longer. People will take a stand---either with the world, or with Christ.

Yes!   Now is the time to stand for and with God

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/18/2016

Brothers and sisters in Christ, we are the Kingdom of God, here and now.  Live it!

John 14:1

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:12-14

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Micah 3:8  But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

Zechariah 4:6  Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Romans 15:19  through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

It makes me think I should spend less time talking about God.  I need to talk for God.  I need to talk to lost souls; fish.  I need to live and breathe the Gospel.

Brothers and sisters in Christ, we are the Kingdom of God, here and now.  Live it.

Put my heart on/in my hands, Lord Jesus Christ, search me and put me in order.

2 Timothy 4:5

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Edited by Mark; Christ made.
deleted extra space: compacted

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

The Russians, Rouge nations, Asteroids, then Aliens. 

That is the order of deceptions, so-called 'threats' that will be used for various purposes, ultimately to form a one world government under the anti-Christ.

The era of the so-called Russian threat has ended, and the era of 'rouge nation' based threats is also coming to a close.

And with that in mind watch 'Trackdown, the end of the world' from 1958.