• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Its starting to be a waste of Time.....you are one of those cats who uses REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY,

Actually he doesn't. You do, but he doesn't.

He's saying we are of the spiritual seed of Abraham. It's that spiritual seed that inherits the kingdom. We are grafted into that natural olive that is true Israel. Anyone who would deny this or create another group distinct from the natural olive tree; a group blessed by God over the Israel of God engages in replacement theology. The standard definition:

"Supersessionism, also called replacement theology, is a Christian doctrine which asserts that the New Covenant through Jesus Christ supersedes the Old Covenant, which was made exclusively with the Jewish people.

In Christianity, supersessionism is a theological view on the current status of the church in relation to the Jewish people and Judaism. It holds that the Christian Church has succeeded the Israelites as the definitive people of God or that the New Covenant has replaced or superseded the Mosaic covenant. From a supersessionist's "point of view, just by continuing to exist , the Jews dissent"

Never mind the fact scripture says "if you are in Christ you are the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise." which shows modern Christianity has it backwards. 

The Jews don't become Christian, believers become the seed of Abraham. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I just informed you via my 35 years of ministry,  what the 7 Feasts actually mean and here comes the subterfuge/runaround. Just for grins, there really is no New Covenant, the PROMISE was the original covenant, but the Jews were so ingrained into the Law they thought it was a New Covenant (to them) so it was spoken by Paul as New......Read Galatians 3, the Law was given 430 YEARS AFTER THE PROMISE !!

When we are born again we have a Mediator, one Jesus Christ whom we have access to 24/7/365. We do not sit in heavenly places per se, we still have sin flesh and are tempted on earth daily. Paul and Peter were both Martyred.

The 144,000 is a Metaphor for all the Jews that fled from Judea (Matt. 24:15-17) to the Petra/Bozrah mountainous area. The number 12 represents fullness, the number 10 represents completeness, thus 12 x 12 x 10[000] = ALL Israel. As Paul, quoting Isaiah stated, all Israel will be saved, not every Jew, it means the seed of Abraham is preserved, just as God promised him it would be. 

Isaiah 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. 2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? 3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. 6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Now go read verses 7-14, its the Israeli Jews praising God for His tender mercies !!

7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. 8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour (Jesus).

9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them(God forsaked Israel for nigh 2000 years thus the VALLEY OF DRY BONES Prophecy).

11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him? 12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name? 13 That led them through the deep, as an horse in the wilderness, that they should not stumble? 14 As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the Lord caused him to rest: so didst thou lead thy people, to make thyself a glorious name.

The ABOVE is the Rev. 14 Harvest of the Wheat and Tares. Jesus comes to Bozrah with stained Garments. The voice in heaven means nothing, except the Jews have repented and its a representation of Joy in Heaven, the Jewish people have been GRAFTED back in. You have to understand the prose of God to get these things brother, you over emphasize the minute points, its prose.

These are the Jews that fled Judea, go find ANYWHERE that says they are SUPER PREACHERS, you will not find it. NOTICE: they are seen in Rev. 7, just before the Judgments start in Rev. 8, the Seals ARE NOT Judgments. Thus the 144,000 are the 3 to 5 million Jews who repent as Zechariah 13:8-9 say, 1/3 of the Jews will repent and 2/3 will perish. Malachi 4:5-6 says that Elijah is sent back to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord God's Wrath comes. So, the Jews repent BEFORE they are Conquered and thus Flee Judea, NOTICE: In Rev. 7 the Angel is told to HURT NOT the Earth, Sea nor Trees until the 144,000 are SEALED (Protected in the Petra/Bozrah area) in the head, thus they are HUMAN BEINGS who need protection. 

I have heard this CORPORATE lingo before, its always associated with the Rev. 12 Woman being the Church.......So I see you coming brother. Its not the Church its the Jews (Israel). I do not miss anything. I remember all things I have seen pretty much.

Ahhhhhhhhh............as if right on cue you prove my point.........LOL. Woman = the Church = YOU ARE WRONG.

No, they are ISRAEL...........Try reading Genesis 37:9 it will give you the answer.

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

You get it now? Or does it still escape you? Because the WOMAN, with the Sun (Jacob), Moon (Rachel) and 11 Stars (Josephs brothers) can't be any more obvious as per to whom it is. Its Israel. 

Its starting to be a waste of Time.....you are one of those cats who uses REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY, but I can flush it out from you pretty easily in most instances. 

The Tribulation is for the Wicked Tares (God's Wrath) and for all those who did not come to Christ Jesus in time. They must now repent or else, and eve if they do they (Remnant Church) will become Martyrs. The Jews are the only ones protected for 1260 days, and if you understood prophesy you would know why !! God promised Abraham an ETERNAL SEED, and Jesus says if he didn't come back (after 7 years) there would be no flesh on earth saved, and there are only 15 million Jews and the Beast is trying to kill them off, so that would be accomplished very fast, if God Himself did not protect them in the Petra/Bozrah area. This is why they are protected.

Your 35 years of ministry doesn't mean any more to me than the combined time all the Pharisees had teaching when Jesus showed up with His teaching from above:

John 7:15-16  The Jews therefore marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?  (16)  Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.

This link does not teach replacement theology because the believing Gentile is grafted into the ONE olive tree and becomes a part of the commonwealth of Israel::

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/12/19/all-israel/

You go ahead and keep teaching your letter doctrines that Paul said would kill both the message, the messenger, and everyone who swallows the lies:

2 Corinthians 3:4-6  And such confidence have we through Christ to God-ward:  (5)  not that we are sufficient of ourselves, to account anything as from ourselves; but our sufficiency is from God;  (6)  who also made us sufficient as ministers of a new covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

I am not wasting time trying to convince you because even after the church is still here by the midst of the tribulation those teaching your diatribe will be coming up with more lies to convince the pew sitters that everything is ok the tribulation hasn't started just take the vaccine:

2 Thessalonians 2:11  And for this cause God sendeth them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:

I know your too proud to read the links I posted in this reply but I did anyway in hopes I am wrong:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/01/18/the-mystery-of-lawlessness/

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, Diaste said:

He's saying we are of the spiritual seed of Abraham. It's that spiritual seed that inherits the kingdom. We are grafted into that natural olive that is true Israel. Anyone who would deny this or create another group distinct from the natural olive tree; a group blessed by God over the Israel of God engages in replacement theology. The standard definition:

"Supersessionism, also called replacement theology, is a Christian doctrine which asserts that the New Covenant through Jesus Christ supersedes the Old Covenant, which was made exclusively with the Jewish people.

In Christianity, supersessionism is a theological view on the current status of the church in relation to the Jewish people and Judaism. It holds that the Christian Church has succeeded the Israelites as the definitive people of God or that the New Covenant has replaced or superseded the Mosaic covenant. From a supersessionist's "point of view, just by continuing to exist , the Jews dissent"

Never mind the fact scripture says "if you are in Christ you are the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise." which shows modern Christianity has it backwards. 

https://biblehub.com/isaiah/14-2.htm

The nations that survive will be able to remain in the kingdom but Israel will reign over those nations in the Lord's land. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

On 9/8/2020 at 5:24 AM, Diaste said:

You must not be able to discern these things well, you just agreed with Replacement Theology and don't seem to realize it. . 

On 9/8/2020 at 5:24 AM, Diaste said:

I read what he wrote and understand exactly where hes coming from, its REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY. 

The Bible says exactly what I espouse, Israel is blinded until the time of the Gentiles (Rapture) comes THAT TIME is not ALL Gentiles, it the MANTLE of the Gospel that was taken from  the Jews and Given to the Gentiles, when OUT TIME [for having the Mantle] is cone full, the Jews will then repent. God is going to ask you in Heaven how you could hear and see these truths and then discount them brother. We know why, Satan is bust confusing, its his job. People cling to their IDEAS, that more important to them then anything else because after all, we are mere human beings. 

On 9/8/2020 at 6:12 AM, Moby said:

Your 35 years of ministry doesn't mean any more to me than the combined time all the Pharisees had teaching when Jesus showed up with His teaching from above:

John 7:15-16  The Jews therefore marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?  (16)  Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.

This link does not teach replacement theology because the believing Gentile is grafted into the ONE olive tree and becomes a part of the commonwealth of Israel::

Spare me the theatrics.

No we do not become a part of Israel, you do not understand it at all !! We become a part of the family of God, not Israel, Israel is Israel, we are the Gentile nations, that will never change, we will never be Jews and they will never be Gentiles, God has us on different courses as per the TIMINGS. They are BLINDED as a Nation until our Gentile Church Ministries time comes full. Meanwhile, since Israel is only blinded IN PART, individual Jews are still a part of the Church, but as a Nation their Mantle as the Chosen Peoples of God has been taken away, until after the Rapture. 

You go ahead and keep teaching your letter doctrines that Paul said would kill both the message, the messenger, and everyone who swallows the lies:

2 Corinthians 3:4-6  And such confidence have we through Christ to God-ward:  (5)  not that we are sufficient of ourselves, to account anything as from ourselves; but our sufficiency is from God;  (6)  who also made us sufficient as ministers of a new covenant; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

It amuses me when someone MAKES A CLAM, then posts some scripture which of course MEANS this backs up my statement, when it really doesn't. People who are confused via scriptures often do this, because they do not understand how to verbalize their understandings/meanings themselves.

I am not wasting time trying to convince you because even after the church is still here by the midst of the tribulation those teaching your diatribe will be coming up with more lies to convince the pew sitters that everything is ok the tribulation hasn't started just take the vaccine:

2 Thessalonians 2:11  And for this cause God sendeth them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:

Again, you are in ERROR, so just because you POST THIS VERSE, doesn't change your error. This always makes me laugh to no end. Just because you posted this verse above, Psstttt.......YOU'RE STILL WRONG on the issue.

I know your too proud to read the links I posted in this reply but I did anyway in hopes I am wrong:

Why don't you try doing what I do, ESPOUSE your own understandings brother. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 9/9/2020 at 10:36 AM, Revelation Man said:

Spare me the theatrics.

No we do not become a part of Israel, you do not understand it at all !! We become a part of the family of God, not Israel, Israel is Israel, we are the Gentile nations, that will never change, we will never be Jews and they will never be Gentiles, God has us on different courses as per the TIMINGS. They are BLINDED as a Nation until our Gentile Church Ministries time comes full. Meanwhile, since Israel is only blinded IN PART, individual Jews are still a part of the Church, but as a Nation their Mantle as the Chosen Peoples of God has been taken away, until after the Rapture. 

It amuses me when someone MAKES A CLAM, then posts some scripture which of course MEANS this backs up my statement, when it really doesn't. People who are confused via scriptures often do this, because they do not understand how to verbalize their meaning themselves.

Again, you are in ERROR, so just because you POST THIS VERSE, doesn't change your error. This always makes me laugh to no end. Just because you posted this verse above, Psstttt.......YOU'RE STILL WRONG on the issue.

Why don'y you try doing what I do, ESPOUSE your own understandings brother. 

Please notice that Paul is clearly saying that the Gentile who becomes a believer in Jesus becomes a fellow-citizen of the commonwealth of Israel with the Jews who believe in Jesus as fellow saints who as ONE are the household of God:

Ephesians 2:11-22  Wherefore remember, that once ye, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called Circumcision, in the flesh, made by hands;  (12)  that ye(Gentiles) were at that time separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.  (13)  But now in Christ Jesus ye that once were far off are made nigh in the blood of Christ.  (14)  For he(Jesus) is our peace, who made both one, and brake down the middle wall of partition,  (15)  having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; that he(Jesus) might create in himself of the two one new man, so making peace;  (16)  and might reconcile them both in one body unto God through the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:  (17)  and he came and preached peace to you(Gentile) that were far off, and peace to them(Jews) that were nigh:  (18)  for through him we(believing Jews and Gentiles) both have our access in one Spirit unto the Father.  (19)  So then ye(believing Gentiles) are no more strangers and sojourners, but ye are fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God,  (20)  being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the chief corner stone;  (21)  in whom each several building, fitly framed together, groweth into a holy temple in the Lord;  (22)  in whom ye(believing Gentile) also are builded together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

The nation of Israel is NOT a physical country in the middle east but a nation of people who should be devoted to God! Please notice God promised to recognize them as a holy nation while in the desert before they entered their promised land:

Exodus 19:3-6  And Moses went up unto God, and Jehovah called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel:  (4)  Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.  (5)  Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be mine own possession from among all peoples: for all the earth is mine:  (6)  and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

John while exiled on the isle of Patmos made it very clear that the church made up of believing Jews and Gentiles were that kingdom of priests unto our God through Jesus:

Revelation 1:4-6  John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from him who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits that are before his throne;  (5)  and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood;  (6)  and he(Jesus) made us(believing Jews and believing Gentiles as ONE) to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Anyone who teaches anything other than this truth is going beyond what is clearly written and puffed up in pride lifting his doctrine above our Father's Word:

1 Corinthians 4:6  Now these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes; that in us ye might learn not to go beyond the things which are written; that no one of you be puffed up for the one against the other.

There is much more here on the ONLY nation of people God will recognize from Christ onward:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/7/2020 at 6:36 AM, Moby said:

The last feast of the Jewish year was the “feast of tabernacles” which is a prophesy of the harvest of the righteous. This eight day feast begins with a holy convocation in the wilderness followed by the final holy convocation when a solemn assembly(rapture/resurrection) takes place on the 8th day:

Leviticus 23:34-36 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto Jehovah. (35) On the first day shall be a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work. (36) Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Jehovah: on the eighth day shall be a holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Jehovah: it is a solemn assembly; ye shall do no servile work.

For more understanding on who are part of this solemn assembly please see this link:

https://sumofthyword.com/2019/03/16/psalm-82-the-congregation-of-god/

The “feast of tabernacles” is also called the “feast of ingathering” at the end of the year when the final harvest is brought in from the field:

Exodus 23:16 and the feast of harvest, the first-fruits of thy labors, which thou sowest in the field: and the feast of ingathering, at the end of the year, when thou gatherest in thy labors out of the field.

Exodus 34:22 And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, even of the first-fruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year’s end.

Jesus called the field the world:

Matthew 13:38 and the field is the world; and the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one;

Jesus is letting both the wheat and the tares grow together in the world until the tribulation commences. Then 7 years of increasing tribulation will prove the wheat from the tares. The tares will be gathered up FIRST into bundles for the fires of hell:

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.

Then the saints are gathered from all over the world by the rapture/resurrection into our ONE solemn assembly out of the field and in the clouds with our savior Jesus:

Matthew 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that cause stumbling, and them that do iniquity, (42) and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth. (43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He that hath ears, let him hear.

As we come out of the world we are to enter into the rest in our seven year wilderness before we enter our promised final rest on the 8th day/year:

Leviticus 23:39-43 Howbeit on the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruits of the land, ye shall keep the feast of Jehovah seven days: on the first day shall be a solemn rest, and on the eighth day shall be a solemn rest. (40) And ye shall take you on the first day the fruit of goodly trees, branches of palm-trees, and boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before Jehovah your God seven days. (41) And ye shall keep it a feast unto Jehovah seven days in the year: it is a statute for ever throughout your generations; ye shall keep it in the seventh month. (42) Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are home-born in Israel shall dwell in booths; (43) that your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am Jehovah your God.

Nehemiah 8:18 Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day was a solemn assembly, according unto the ordinance.

Hebrews 4:9-11 There remaineth therefore a sabbath rest for the people of God. (10) For he that is entered into his rest hath himself also rested from his works, as God did from his. (11) Let us therefore give diligence to enter into that rest, that no man fall after the same example of disobedience.

This solemn rest on the eighth day as well as Abraham being told to circumcise the flesh on the eighth day both represent our rapture/resurrection when our corruptible flesh will be cut off for the last time as we gather in the clouds at the last trump:

Genesis 17:12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any foreigner that is not of thy seed.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. (51) Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed, (52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (54) But when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Those “booths” the Jews were told to dwell in during the feast of tabernacles in type represent our personal temple where the Holy Spirit dwells within us:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (17) If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

The tribulation will prove who will be the tares that fall away in disobedience and who will be the wheat that enters the kingdom of God:

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Peter clearly said that the church must be the first to go through fiery trials to prove if we will obey the gospel:

1 Peter 4:12-19 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial among you, which cometh upon you to prove you, as though a strange thing happened unto you: (13) but insomuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings, rejoice; that at the revelation of his glory also ye may rejoice with exceeding joy. (14) If ye are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are ye; because the Spirit of glory and the Spirit of God resteth upon you. (15) For let none of you suffer as a murderer, or a thief, or an evil-doer, or as a meddler in other men’s matters: (16) but if a man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God in this name. (17) For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God? (18) And if the righteous is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and sinner appear? (19) Wherefore let them also that suffer according to the will of God commit their souls in well-doing unto a faithful Creator.

The post above is just a small sample of all the scriptural proofs found for a post trib rapture in this link:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

You are listening to a false teacher - someone who does not even believe in the triune Godhead, RUN don't walk, away from false doctrine! Rob is just as wrong here as he is about the trinity. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Revelation Man said:

it the MANTLE of the Gospel that was taken from  the Jews and Given to the Gentiles, 

Is that so? Then why is every author of every letter in canon Jewish? 

You got saved because you heard the Gospel from a Jew, Jesus of Nazareth. You preach from Jewish works. You base your illegitimate take on the rapture based on  what a Jew taught. Every preacher in every church preaches the words of Jews, exclusively.

This is nuts. You haven't a clue.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Is that so? Then why is every author of every letter in canon Jewish? 

You got saved because you heard the Gospel from a Jew, Jesus of Nazareth. You preach from Jewish works. You base your illegitimate take on the rapture based on  what a Jew taught. Every preacher in every church preaches the words of Jews, exclusively.

This is nuts. You haven't a clue.

The "MANTLE" was taken away in 70 AD. What do you think Romans chapters 9, 10 and 11 are about ? Paul explaining to the Romans why God took away the Mantle of being God's Delivery System of His word unto the WHOLE WORLD......then he says, think not you have done this GREAT THING, stay in your faith, lest it be TAKEN FROM YOU ALSO........and if they find their FAITH AGAIN, at that time God will graft them back into the Family via them being God's CHOSEN Nation, then Paul,explains that the Jews will find their faith again as a NATION. Jews were never excluded as INDIVIDUALS from being Christ centered followers of Jesus, they were punished as a NATION.

The bible was basically all written by 70 AD, of course. 

You need to reread Romans 9-11. Paul explains why you can't argue with WHOM the Creator chooses (Potters Wheel) and he references Esau and Jacob. Then at the very end of ch. 11 Paul says ALL Israel will be Saved......Not every Jew, but Israel as a NATION will be preserved, thus the promise to Abraham is preserved. 

The Mantle of the Jews delivering the Gospel of Jesus Christ was taken away from the Jews and given unto the Gentile Church because of Israel's OVERALL Unbelief as a Nation. They rejected Jesus whom they should have seen as the true image of God. One might say, but there were more BELIEVERS in Israel at the time counting all the Converts, why would they need to take the Gospel unto the UNBELIEVERS ? Why did Jesus go to the UNLEARNED for his Disciples ? Therein lies the reason God took the Mantle from the Jews and gave it to the Gentiles !!

The Jewish "Machine" that was Judaism, would have eventually swamped Christianity, Paul even had to get on to the Galatians for trying to BE JEWS, as if they needed to keep the Jews Practices to become Godly men !! Pauls says, WHO HAS BEWITCHED YOU?  That being born of the FAITH you have turned to the FLESH!! 

The Mantle of the Gospel was taken away because of their UNBELIEF.........and given to UNLEARNED peoples via the Jewish God. Their faiths could not be overcome by PRE LEARNED TRADITIONS. Jesus told the Pharisees that was their problem, Men's Traditions. 

After the Rapture happens (time of the Gentiles comes full) then the Jews as a Nation will REPENT. Just as Malachi 4:5-6 says and just as Zechariah 13:8-9 says, JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives. Amen.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/7/2020 at 7:36 AM, Moby said:

scriptural proofs found for a post trib rapture

Paul clearly tells us: "Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!" (Romans 5:9) If the trib is NOT the wrath of God, then what is it?