• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

6 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

cant just give up

At first your are worried someone is going to kidnap them. Then you are worried childrens services will declare you an unfit parent. Then they turn into teenagers and you start to try to talk them into going to boarding school. I went to boarding school for two years and I was glad to get away from my dad. I may have stayed longer if there was something to do and it was not so boring. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

15 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

As a mum you will find many times in your life when you are fed up feel hopeless and " dont want to  do this any more " but YOU made a choice to bring a child into this word so YOU have the responsibility to that child and cant just give up NO MATTER HOW ROUGH THE PASSAGE IS . You have been given a lot of good advice now it is up to YOU to do the best for your child no matter how hard the going may be YOU are not alone but no one else can do it for you . We are NOT promised an easy life just the strength to get through it but YOU have to reach out and grasp that strength just as each of us has to do  till we get through to the sunshine at the end :th_praying::th_praying::th_praying:

This is true. Thanks.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

19 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

True. Idk im just tired and i dont want to do this anymore.

Then do it :) No really do it. Take off it.. picture it and give every part of it over to Him. No you really can. See the Father is faithful to what Christ already did for you. If your sad you have the joy of the lord. You have His might, His peace, His armor.. its 100% all HIM! Oh and He is not like man.. He wants to loves to do this. We just don't do this by faith.. knowing He truly loves you so much. Hard to help when we don't pray and ask when we don't give it all to Him.

See if we hold on to things.. there is nothing He can do. So THINK  about Him.. KNOW not wonder not guess know He is for you.. He loves you and give all this to Him. Thats FAITH! Thats what MOVES GOD! And you never have to wonder IF He will .. for He will do it.. He will take care of everything. You might get thoughts ideas that you never had before. People out of no where start coming up.. over and over. Why? You trust HIM! He is faithful.. He will it. casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 1st Peter.

As for saved.. well I can't speak for anyone but my self.. that thought always comes and goes over the years. Why we walk by faith not sight not how we feel. Feelings are up and down all over the place.

John 3:16, Rom 10 9-10. Don't go by what man says.. go by what GOD says. No matter how you feel what sin you might have done.. He loves you.. already died for the sin of the WORLD. You believe in Yeshua/Jesus as lord. Don't let Satan still your joy. For you have the JOY of the lord. The Peace of God! Christ gave you peace not as the world gives.. its yours. No matter how you feel think hear see.. just receive it.

Edited by TheBlade