Moby

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

after several months since getting covid-19 I now have a few good days every couple of weeks, but I am not near how I was before. 

The bible makes it clear that the decision to take the Mark will be clear and unambiguous, with no doubt of the importance and consequences of the choice being made. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, leah777 said:

The bible makes it clear that the decision to take the Mark will be clear and unambiguous, with no doubt of the importance and consequences of the choice being made. 

Yeah that is what I think. Your going to know so you can make your choice. It is not going to be sneaked into your Cheerios. 

4 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

I, of course, was being sarcastic for those who know me. I almost died from Covid19.  Although I recovered many months ago, it left me with heart damage and lung damage.  I continue to have all kinds of problems and develop new ones as time goes on. There are many thousands just like me.  We are classified as Covid19 long haulers.

I have been forcing myself to go on longer and longer walks over the past couple of months.  I am making progress there, but it's exhausting.  A little over a year ago I was running all over over a huge university campus going to classes scattered all over the place, not waiting time waiting for elevators in order to not be late for class and sometimes climbed 8 or more flights.

I also went mountain climbing on a regular basis. 

Today, just a couple of flights of stairs is a huge challenge. 

I haven't had COVID 19, but I do have 54% total lung function; epilepsy; type 2 diabetes; psoriatic arthritis; high blood pressure; degenerative disc disease; anxiety; migraines; and scores of other ailments.  I no longer golf (but I think I still could), no longer play tennis, no longer do much of anything because of COVID 19 fears.  I do like learning new things. 

I sympathize with you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/20/2020 at 6:29 AM, Moby said:

Please be advised that shortly after the elections are over there will be a "resurgence" of COVID and the beginning of lock downs on a scale the world has never seen:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-19-world-leaders-planning-world-debt-reset-program.html

This will cause a global economic collapse that will begin the phasing out of cash as they usher in Central bank digital currencies:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/why-its-time-to-take-central-banks-digital-currencies-seriously/

The "vaccine" that will permit the ability to freely travel and do business will have a very illuminating component to it from the "Gates" of hell:

The "eternal" choices are coming into view and will be mandatory by the midst and everyone will be given the option way before any rapture/resurrection takes place:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

Don't you know that's what the CIA want you to think? WAKE UP SHEEPLE! <_<

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.72
  • Days Won:  149

I tend to take one day at a time. For me this is the least stressful way of looking at it. Lack of worry means I'm not looking for something to worry over. For me this means prayer and one day at a time.

If something like this is going down what are we going to do about it? Will some fight those who are putting it into effect? Yeah, right go for that gun cabinet. I guarantee you they are prepared for it. Maybe the only good thing about that is it'll be over a lot sooner for you. Have a 10 year food stash? It won't matter because they know where you are. Are you going to run? That's a lot of expended energy for what will likely amount to an eventual nothing. You might feel free for a little while, but your still here and this isn't where we will eventually belong. If you can't get food you won't get very far.

Let me attempt to clarify what I think a few others alluded to. No they won't sneak up on you with a mark that means you're serving the devil. They will simply change your buying/selling requirements. You remember getting the debit card right? I imagine you'll do something like go to a website and sign up for what might initially be another physical ID to do away with the debit card and now you'll have something else, only now it's a global card. That ID will have all of your info. This is why the process is sneaky. Now they have you. Next they can impose stipulations to the new ID. Things all good citizens will be required to do. Now for any reason they deem they can stop you from working and withhold your pay. They simply put a "cancel" on your account. Have you sent off to detention. I think they really want riots because now they have good excuse to get us accustomed to seeing military vehicles pick people up. 

The far left could put very radical requirements on anyone who isn't following protocol. This way they can attempt to make the society they have always dreamed of by removing those opposed. They will also think they are doing mother earth a favor by initiating "population reduction". After some time goes by one leader comes along. We know who he is. He doesn't fire all of the queens, presidents and dictators. He simply imposes his rule through all of them. If they don't comply, he finds someone else who will. This give the citizens a facade that looks a little like their old country, but in effect it isn't. This is my take on what I think will eventually happen, but I don't really know exactly how it will go down. It could be more sudden using the virus as a way to round people up.

..................back to my original thought. What are you going to do about it if it is true?  If that day comes for me I guess I'll be a martyr. I don't want to follow a system made by the devil incarnate and basically sell my soul to the devil for a bowl of soup. Take me away. Lets get it over with.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

5 hours ago, Starise said:

.................back to my original thought. What are you going to do about it if it is true?  If that day comes for me I guess I'll be a martyr. I don't want to follow a system made by the devil incarnate and basically sell my soul to the devil for a bowl of soup. Take me away. Lets get it over with.

I've thought about this a bit. I don't think it will be something that you can outrun or hide from. I have land, a gun or two, knowledge to be somewhat self sufficient, but I believe the control will be total. How would I pay land taxes? Every nook will be filled...it will come down to a hard choice. I pray I can be steadfast with my faith. 

All that conspiracy stuff being said, no one really knows the hour. As someone succinctly quoted earlier, nothing is new under the sun. This may be another turn the world takes and then just keeps turning. I'm going to stay in the Word and in prayer. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.72
  • Days Won:  149

13 hours ago, Always a Moon said:

I've thought about this a bit. I don't think it will be something that you can outrun or hide from. I have land, a gun or two, knowledge to be somewhat self sufficient, but I believe the control will be total. How would I pay land taxes? Every nook will be filled...it will come down to a hard choice. I pray I can be steadfast with my faith. 

All that conspiracy stuff being said, no one really knows the hour. As someone succinctly quoted earlier, nothing is new under the sun. This may be another turn the world takes and then just keeps turning. I'm going to stay in the Word and in prayer. 

Yes I agree. I have a few friends with huge stashes of guns. In one church I attended there are always a few there who are "carrying". Probably the result of recent church shootings.

Let's just say, there isn't much hope for anyone attempting to rob them. They might not ever find all the pieces.

OTOH if they bring in SWAT teams with bullet proof vests...basically combat troops. They will eventually get the upper hand. They have robots now that will simply go in and take you out. No human intervention required. I'm not attempting to scare anyone, but this is our present reality. Not long ago a robot went in and shot a guy holed up in NY who wouldn't surrender  and was taking pot shots at people. They sent in a robot that has tank like tracks, two arms and one scary looking gun. Think Robocop.

Yes, they will have thought of every possibility. The control will be total. I don't know when it will be. I'm thinking sooner than we might think, but maybe this is just me all caught up in the COVID scare. No matter when it happens I don't think there's much we can do.

I thought about Jesus. His plan was to give his life for us. What if He had retaliated and with the wave of one hand had taken out several Roman legions. The remaining Romans would have probably run away in fear. No crucifixion would have happened, or if he was crucified anyway the CNN news story would have been, " Jesus fights Romans. Romans win." That would make it look like God didn't have enough power to get out of the situation. In laying down our lives we are defeating the enemy.

Edited by Starise
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 10/20/2020 at 8:49 AM, teddyv said:

And if none of this comes to pass?

Then it would come as no surprise. We've had a number of alarmism kinds of posts and topics before. They come and they go. Same for end of the world predictors. When it doesn't happen on the date indicated they usually disappeared. No, I don't think they got raptured and we didn't.

But maybe this:

ufo.gif.4110c448d2ca0456e3e458b586e79694.gif

Doom's Day Poster

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 10/20/2020 at 6:47 PM, PinkBelt said:

I wouldn't be surprised if God delays his return every time someone tries to predict it. Do not believe in conspiracies and understand that when God returns it will be quite unambiguous.

Sorry sis but no where in this post is there any "predicting" on the time of Jesus' return.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 10/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, Chicken coop2 said:

But I thought it was supposed to go away after the elections because many Republicans have been telling me that Covid19 is just a Democrat hoax to try and keep Trump from being reelected.  Therefore,  regardless of who wins, there would be no need to continue the hoax. 

The debate last night where Trump insisted a "vaccine" is coming and will be distributed by the military should tell you all you need to know!